Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve

+3
gampy
Ponee
Highlander
7 posters

Go down

The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve Empty The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve

Post by Highlander Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

"Our Blessing" By Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Thursday PM
10/17/2013
0 Comments

Hi Everyone,

All is very good in Bavaria. Hope the dinarian family is just as well in USA? Our familie awaits this blessing about to be given to us. Meine kinder feel like it is Christmas eve and anticipate these great gift from our currency holdings.

Our Business of Today

This email will be short today since I over did my welcome in the my last news….lol…

Just wanted to tell everyone that I am very optimistic about these next couple days.

I received a call this morning from one of my IMF sources explaining to me the next steps in this process.

As you know I am not very familiar with what is happening in the banks in USA but I am hearing from this source now that they are going to release very soon to your public toll free numbers for call in centers to schedule exchange meetings.

Exchanges should begin once appointments are made.

I have been listening to many recent conference calls from many “intel providers” from recent days. Seems they still believe that this is in Iraq’s hands and are hopeful for a 90 cent rate. Let them believe what they want. Time will tell.

I also hear that they try to say the IQN symbol now showing on banks screens cannot exist?  I have seen it myself so what is this? It also has a double digit rate for IQN. So unless they push down a new set or rates at the last minutes I can only think this would be our rate.

They continue to bash since they can not substantiate why a new symbol is being used and how the dinar rate can be so high.

We all know since we are closer to this process and know what is happening. I do not bash their information since this is what they believe to be true.

They seem sincere as so are we. We must cordially agree to disagree that is all. Articles from Iraq have been outdated and re-run many times to substantiate what they only want to tell us. I have found I really have to re-look at articles and pay close attention to them. Okay now I have said enough.

Hopes this helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
mnt goat
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve Empty Re: The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve

Post by Highlander Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:17 pm

The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve Holiday53
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve Empty Re: The Goat says that all is good in Bavaria and it feels like Christmas Eve

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm

So if they ALL claim to have IMF sources and yet each one of them has a different projection for this RV as far as DATE and RATE etc.... then which one is lying?  Or should I say which one isn't ? Or , oh heck never mind.   I don't believe any of them.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:12 pm

I think the Goat might be TiaC...

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 pm

IMF sources? AGAIN?  IS HERS POPEYE TOO?  LOL?
ok so how many sources are in the IMF that talk to roos?
this is so
funny 
and
absurd!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:58 pm

IMF?  "Infuriatingly Misleading Forecasts"
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 am

It is hard to believe that anyone still believes that a rate showing on a bank screen before the official RV has anything at all to do with what the real rate might be.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:58 am

Why hasn't there been one picture taken of a bank screen showing IQN & the double digit rate?  Maybe because they don't exist?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum