Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---

3 posters

Go down

A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  Empty A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 pm

09/27/2013

Jester’s Place:

[wishinandhopin] I dont want to be impatient or rude, but would someone please give me the readers digest version of when Jester thinks it is most likely to RV? i read thru the last few posts, and it was all about the Republic, which is encouraging. I wouldnt mind a progress report on the whole thing.. although i gather from conversations nothing has changed much. I have been putting my nose to the grindstone for the last month or so and just ignoring the whole dinar thing... was takin up too much of my time

[shark] Jester -IYO,Is it still looking good for this month??

[Jester] shark MONTH IT ALMOST OVER... BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT IT WOULD BE LATE OCTOBER EARLY NOVEMBER...

[Jester] wishinandhopin THAT SHOULD WORK FOR AN ANSWER TO YOU AS WELL...

[wishinandhopin] Jester, thank you

[shark] Jester -OK I do hope you are wrong.........lol

[Jester] shark YOU BEEN HOPING FOR THAT ALL MONTH... HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

[wishinandhopin] Jester, i know you backed off from the people that were calling it every day. You must have gotten some info from somewhere that convinced you to stay away from the "its here, its almost here" folks. But i never saw u share any of what made u believe that. Did you share, or are you protecting your sources? I know you would not jeapordize your sources, you are too smart

[Jester] wishinandhopin HMMMM... WELL.... IT'S LIKE A FISHBOWL... IF YOU ARE A FISH AND ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT IS IN THE FISHBOWL THEN THAT IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN GET INFORMATION...

Jester] I HAVE SOME SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH... THEY SIT IN THEIR FISHBOWLS ALL DAY LONG... AND THAT IS ALL THEY KNOW... UNTIL I COME TO FEED THEM... THEN THEY KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON... THEY KNOW I AM NOT IN THE FISHBOWL WITH THEM... BUT THEY GET FED SO THEY DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY NEED ANYWAY...

Jester] NOW... DINAR LAND IS LIKE A FISHBOWL... AND I USED TO BE IN IT... I USED TO SIT THERE EVERY DAY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME ALONG AND FEED ME... AND THAT WS ALL I KNEW AND WHAT I WAS WAITING ON...

Jester] BUT NOT BEING A FISH... HAVING A BRAIN TO PUZZLE WITH... I BECAME AWARE THAT THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING... AND I SET OUT TO FIND OUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT... I MADE SOME DIFFERENT CONTACTS... I GOT IN BEHIND TO A CERTAIN EXTENT OF SOME OF THE INFORMATION.... AND I MADE DIFFERENT CONTACTS...

[Jester] A FRIEND OF MINE USED TO TELL ME THAT THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS… DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS…

[Jester] NOW YOU MIGHT ARGUE WITH ME ON THAT DEFINITION… BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE WEBSTER DEFINITION… THE WEBSTER DEFINITION IS AS FOLLOWS…

[Jester] shark THIS PART IS FOR YOU... YOU OUGHT TO READ IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE...

[wishinandhopin] i noticed that for a long time, you and Mark Z really supported each other, and Mark Z alwasy said listen to Okie, and of course Okie says listen to Tony, and it just goes roundy roundy, and its every day.. however,

[Jester] THE WBSTER DEFINITION IS... insanity – noun: 1. the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness. "he suffered from bouts of insanity" 2. extreme foolishness or irrationality. "it might be pure insanity to take this loan"

[Jester] HOWEVER… THE GUY THAT PENNED THE FIRST DEFINITION WAS A PRETTY SMART GUY… SO SINCE HE RATIFIES THAT EXPLANATION… I AM GOING WITH HIM…

[wishinandhopin] interesting analogy, Jester

[Jester] IF YOU TAKE A LOT OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN DINAR LAND TO HEART… YOU CAN ALSO SEE THAT “EXTREME FOOLISHNESS OR IRRATIONALITY” IS DEFINITELY IN PLAY… OTHERWISE HOW COULD YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT EVEN AFTER CONTINUOUS PREDICTIONS OF RV… AND AFTER NOTHING HAS HAPPENED… THIS ACTIVITY CONTINUES ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS….

[Jester] SO… TAKE IS FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH… THE BIG QUESTIONS IS THIS… ARE THEY CRAZY… OR ARE YOU???

[wishinandhopin] i am hearing every word, and giving it contemplation, jester. Dont think your words are lost on everyone.. I think it was at least partially my questions that got this train rolling

[Jester] wishinandhopin WELL THAT IS A GOOD OBSERVATION... BUT IF DINAR LAND IS THE BOWL... THEN THE QUESITON REMAINS ARE YOU ON THE INSIDE OF THE BOWL OR THE OUTSIDE?

[wishinandhopin] well, for a while, i have just been choosing to forget about the bowl, not knowing anything else, and keep doing what i do to make a living.

[Jester] wishinandhopin IT WAS A VERY GOOD QUESTION... AND I AM ATTEMPTING TO TELL YOU WHY MY INFORMATION IS DIFFERENT JUST LIKE YOU ASKED...

[nuccia123] Jester..I take offence to that comment...I don't anyone is crazy..everyone has a opinion, and different intel connections...why do every Guru out there has a need to bash everyone else on what intel they bring to the table???? you called the RV back in July and you were wrong...I thought everyone worked toward one GOAL and that's the RV and to have as much info as possible to this HUGE puzzle....but I think it's more about EGOS...who's write and who's wrong....

[Jester] nuccia123 I DISAGREE... I HAVE NEVER CALLED THE RV... NEVER GAVE A RATE OR DATE... WHILE I WAS EXCITED FROM TIME TO TIME AND YOU MAY HAVE READ SOMETHING INTO MY WORDS YOU ARE JUST WRONG ON THAT COMMENT...

[Jester] AND I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE EITHER... I AM OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE ON THE PROBLEM AS I WAS

[Big Bear] Jester Think we sould keep some cash on hand in the event our bank's "might" close with a sys, banking restart? Thanks for what you bring and your time.

[Jester] Big Bear I THINK THAT IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA... I AM DOING THE SAME...

[Jester] I WILL HAVE EVERY GAS CAN I CAN GET MY HANDS ON FULL OF GAS... JUGS OF WATER... THAT WILL BE A PREMIUM ITEM... AND SOME STAPLES STORED UP...

[stripes] people, its like this...if it happens tomorrow,great. If it happens 5 years from now, great. If it dont happen at all, great. I'm just here because I dont have no other friends.

[Jester] IT IS NOT GOING TO LAST 5 YEARS... I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT LAST THAT LONG ANYWAY... THEIR PLANS DO NOT EXTEND ANYWHERE NEAR THAT FAR...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  Empty Re: A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:38 pm

I appreciate his revelations and his ability to state it openly.  THough, he did call it a few times (even if he doesn't think so)... I believe he has had a change of heart.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---  Empty Re: A VERY INTERESTING CHAT POST FROM JESTER---

Post by catman Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 am

I don't know about a change of heart, maybe he saw this was getting ridiculous and figured the hammer was going to drop on the gurus.  He is the one, as far as I know, who started all the stuff about the old Chinese royal families being the ones who would be buying the dinar at WF from the group.  When asked why they would pay extra for the dinar, he said it was because they wanted the oil credits and the Chinese government was allowed to buy dinar from dealers.  This never made sense to me because the old royal families, if any actually exist, are not the government and could buy whatever they wanted.  

What I always thought was a bit strange was if this were not true, why didn't generals64 deny it?  I don't believe he ever contradicted that even to this day and it was his group Jester was talking about.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 am

I'm also pretty sure the old royal families all lost their heads when Mao and his cronies took over.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum