Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans

Go down

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans Empty "The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans

Post by UNEEK Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 pm

This has been around for a while but fairly new to me - I found it quite interesting -I could reverse the jelly beans for working and sleeping easily but I guess it would be the same - Who watches television? 

People still do that??   I gave up tv a long time ago but now I think I have used all of those jelly beans for the internet - lol -

I am planning on living past 79  but gee do I have enough jelly beans?  I guess I could sleep less  and do less chores ha ha --

Seriously, what would we do if we knew - how would we adjust our jelly beans?  Don't you think we could "earn" some more  ??  you know kinda like karma?  Well just watch the video - listen closely - think about your jelly beans - Enjoy -- UNEEK

"THE TIME YOU HAVE" - IN JELLY BEANS BY ZE FRANK

"The Time You Have" -- In Jelly Beans 9485654_orig
This video will make you want to change your life (or eat jelly beans) 6/23/2013   By Ze Frank 

Nice Fall / Halloween Colors Huh? (smile)

If one jelly bean equaled one day of your life, what would that look like?

That's the central message in the viral video "The Time You Have."

In it, 28,835 jelly beans are laid out on the floor to represent the average life span; unsettling amounts are removed for each pesky obligation (sleeping, working, grooming, commuting, etc.) until we are left with a disturbingly low number of jelly beans for free time.

Being reminded that our lives are finite ought to motivate us to make the best of them, but now we just want to drown our sorrows with a big bowl of something, preferably sweet. Any ideas?

Who knew jelly beans could be so inspirational?

Turns out the sweet treat takes on a certain heft -- both figuratively and literally -- when you see 28,835 of them all in one place.  (79 years)

In a video uploaded by YouTube power-user ZeFrank late last month, the jelly beans are used to spell out just how precious the time is we have in this life.

The massive pile of beans represents the average American life span -- a single bean for each day. "You might have more beans in your life, or maybe less, but on average, this is the time we have," ZeFrank explains in a voice-over.

Using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the video breaks down how most of our jelly beans are spent:

8,477 beans for sleeping,

1,635 beans for eating or drinking-related activities and

3,202 jelly beans for working.

An additional 1,099 jelly beans are spent in a car, while

2,676 are allotted for staring at a television and

1,576 are slated for random household chores.

The list continues until Ze Frank ends with slightly fewer than 3,000 jelly beans. Those are the beans we have left to do with what we please -- and never have they seemed so sweet.

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum