Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets

2 posters

Go down

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets Empty Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets

by Ben Piven

@benpiven

August 28, 20136:00PM ET

View detailed information on potential strike locales, US naval warships and suspected chemical weapons sites

LINK to the MAP -- http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/8/28/map-syria-attacktargetsandwesternmilitaryassets0.html

Zoom for more detailed aerial imagery or explore with the Google Maps Engine interface.
The U.S. is readying naval and air capabilities in the Middle East and Mediterranean for a potential Western strike on Bashar al-Assad's forces.
Considered imminent, the attack could be a punitive operation against critical army command-and-control centers or a more risky response against key chemical weapons sites.

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets Image.img
Click for Al Jazeera's special coverage of the regional crisis

Analysts say President Obama - reluctant to become entangled in the complex conflict - will likely focus on hampering the Syrian government's ability to carry out another chemical weapons attack.

Administration officials have said this would focus not on storage sites but on symbolic Syrian military installations. In addition to significant cruise missile-launching ships just west of Syria, there are strategic bombers from as far as the continental U.S. that could penetrate air defenses and drop bunker-busting bombs.

The U.S., in conjunction with the U.K. and France, is not currently expected to attempt taking out the Syrian air force or enforce a no-fly zone over Syria. Such aims would likely require at least several weeks of preparation and more substantial military resources.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets Empty Re: Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets

Post by wpsmit Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Take em out, take em all out

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets Empty Re: Map: Syria attack targets and Western military assets

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 am

Sorry I didn't realize that the map won't copy paste into the post... here is a link to the map   http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/8/28/map-syria-attacktargetsandwesternmilitaryassets0.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum