Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin

Go down

US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin Empty US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:04 pm

US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin

9-4-13 1:00PM
US Lied When It Said There’s No Al-Qaida in Syria – Putin 183168461

MOSCOW, September 4 – When US Secretary of State John Kerry said during a debate in Congress that there was no al-Qaida in Syria, he was lying, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday.

Al-Qaida is one of the main forces supporting the Syrian opposition, Putin said in televised comments at a meeting of Russia’s presidential human rights council.
“I watched the debates in Congress. A congressman asks Mr. Kerry: ‘Is al-Qaida there?’ He says: ‘No, we are telling you responsibly that they are not,’” Putin said.
The Syrian rebels’ “main combat unit is the so-called Al-Nusra, an al-Qaida unit. They [the US] are aware of that. … He [Kerry] lied. And he knows that he lied. This is sad,” Putin said.

The president added that it was beyond the authority of the US Congress to sanction a military strike on Syria.

“What are they sanctioning? They’re sanctioning aggression, because anything outside the UN Security Council framework is aggression, except for self-defense. But, as we know, Syria is not attacking the US, so this isn’t about defense,” Putin said. “This is inadmissible in principle.”

Putin pointed out that the United States expected that the Syrian rebels would defeat the pro-government troops and US military intervention on the ground would not be needed. But, he said, the Syrian government just a short time ago appeared likely to win the war.

“Why do they [the US] say that not a single US soldier will appear in Syria? Because they think this is unnecessary, that those militants will cope on their own. What they need is support by means and equipment they don’t have – planes, missile equipment. This should be given to them. Well, they’ll get it, right now,” he said.
The Russian president also questioned the reliability of US evidence of the Syrian regime’s alleged involvement in conducting a chemical weapons attack late last month that killed civilians. Putin said it was absurd to assume that the Syrian government would have decided to use such weapons at a point when it was about to defeat its opponents.

The United States has said it is confident that an August 21 chemical weapons attack in the Damascus suburbs was carried out by the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad, and US President Barack Obama is lobbying US lawmakers to support punitive military action against Syrian state targets in response.

http://planet.infowars.com/politics/us-lied-when-it-said-theres-no-al-qaida-in-syria-putin

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum