Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!!

+2
Horizon
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! Empty JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!!

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 am

JESTER AND GRUNT CHAT
09/04/2013

[Jester] THE BANKS ARE TELLING OUR SOURCES THAT IT IS HARD TO DO YOUR BUSINESS WITH ALL THE DANG DINAR HOLDERS CALLING IN AND DISRUPTING THE CALL CENTERS ALL DAY LONG....

[WEW] Jester .. Can you elaborate...?

[Jester] IT IS MESSING WITH THEIR RETAIL BUSINESS AND THAT SORT OF IRRITATES THEM....

[Jester] THE JOKE OF THE DAY IN THE CALL CENTERS IS "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE DINAR TODAY" BECAUSE SO MANY YO-YO'S ARE CALLING IN...

[Iank1978] Jester well that is punishment to most of us for a few bad apples

[Jester] Iank1978 THAT IS THE REALLY SAD PART... IT HURTS US ALL... AND THEY DON'T GET THAT...

[misskitty05] Jester who has a number for the call centers? I thought that's the number we are waiting for???

[Grunt0311] misskitty05 THE REGULAR CALL CENTERS.

[airam] Jester when do u think the process will be on track again ????

[sixpack] Jester the ones who don't want it to happen can hire people to call banks...no?

[Jester] sixpack WELL YOU GOT PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SITES POSTING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE DOING THIS AND PUTTING THE NUMBERS TO CALL IN CHAT... MAYBE THEY ARE PAID TO DO IT... WHO KNOWS...

[dave_144] Jester Well the sooner they get this over the sooner people will stop calling!!!

[chasen] Jester Those people will be the ones broke in 3 years

[Iank1978] Jester it's gonna get worse than better IMO should start processing the big group that will get people in line right quick IMO

[Jester] AND THE DISTURBANCE CAUSE BY THOSE MESSING WITH THE GROUPS OUT THERE... YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE.... I POSTED BEFORE THAT IT IS A PROBLEM... NOT MAKING THE BANKS OR THE CHINESE HAPPY... MESSING WITH THEIR DEAL...

[lulu] Yet everyone gets so excited when they hear a "bank story" not caring that it hurts all

[Jester] BUT THE BANKS ARE CONCERNED THAT IF IT IS THIS BIG A ZOO NOW WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE WHEN IT FINALLY HAPPENS...

bigrichflorida: Just remember how the IDIOTS respond at Christmas time at the doors of a department store....THEY TRAMPLE and kill people how freaking stupid

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! Empty Re: JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!!

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 am

[chasen] Jester Are there other political things holding it up or is this pretty much the problem?

Jester: chasen THERE ARE POLITICAL ISSUES... THE FACT THAT O IS NOT COOPERATING... THAT IS WHAT THE SYRIA DISTRACTION IS ABOUT IN MY OPINION... IF WE GO TO WAR THE RULES CHANGE SOMEWHAT....

texas77: Jester but the banks are poised to make a lot of coin off us crzay dinarians so logic would say they could take the good with the bad. Logic is a funny thing though.

alin: Jester, Frank26 said that he got a call from a WF insider. Have you read that post and what you think about the claim. Bluestar also said that DeLaRue machines already delivered

Jester: alin SHOOT WE HEARD DELARUE MACHINES WERE DELIVERED MONTHS AGO...

Grunt0311: Jester IF O WERE TO LEAD THE CHARGE, IT MIGHT SOLVE A FEW PROBLEMS FOR US. Wink

Jester: Grunt0311 HAHAAHA.... FOR SURE...

johnnyjunk: Jester is the dude not cooperating with the elders? or republic ? if you can say ... I mean - he don't have a good cooperative bone in his body but .......

Jester: johnnyjunk WELL IT'S LIKE THIS... HE KEEPS ACTING LIKE HE WILL LINE UP... BUT THEN HE DOES SOEMTHING DIFFERENT THE NEXT DAY...

peacemaan: If this question was already asked I apologize but I'm just wondering where all these supposed people that are causing this thing to be delayed by disrupting banking business are getting the numbers to the call centers TO disrupt them? I was not aware that any of these numbers have been made available. And my second question is, if it is a call center waiting for the GCR to take place what do they do their besides wait ? Thanks!

Grunt0311: peacemaan ALL BANKS HAVE A REGULAR CALL CENTER.

Tagalong: Jester But if they strike Syria and it leads to a WW, then where does that put the current progress for the Republic? Am I missing something here?

Jester: Tagalong I STILL DON'T THINK THEY WILL... RUSSIA HAS CLEARLY SAID THAT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.... AND THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY HERE AFTER A VOTE TOMORROW I BELIEVE

Tnbikergal: Jester Grunt0311 I think this whole Syria thing is one more diversion....october 1st obamacare coming up...bengazzi back in the news...etc

Jester: tnbikergal AGREED.... I THINK THAT IS WHAT IT IS.... STALLING EFFORTS...

mohawk: Jester...whatever happened to the 663T we heard about last week...is it still in the UST?

Jester: mohawk THEY CAN'T TOUCH IT.... IS IN A RESERVE ACCOUNT WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME...

dave_144: Jester Have you received anymore "weird" intel that you can share?

Jester: dave_144 WELL... LIKE I TOLD YOU WHAT SET ME OFF LAST NIGHT... NOT SURE YOU GOT WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON... BUT I GOT SOME FEEDBACK THAT FALSE INFO IS DELIBERATELY BEING PUT OUT AND IT TICKED ME OFF... THAT WAS THE RESULT...

mohawk: Jester... maybe a stupid question, but are we really making progress in this whole deal?

Jester: mohawk YES WE ARE.... BUT IT IS NOT THE ANY MINUTE STUFF YOU ARE HEARING IN MY OPINON... THAT IS WHY I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE STAYS FOCUSED AND KEEPS DOING WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO MAKE IT....

Jester: OK... AS USUAL... ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT... I AM SO GLAD YOU COULD ALL JOIN IS TONIGHT... THANKS FOR COMING OUT AGAIN...

Jester: TAKE CARE... GOD BLESS YOU ALL... AND GOD BLESS AMERICA....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! Empty Re: JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!!

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am

Dang ole' dumb Dinarians just don't listen....."DON'T CALL THE BANKS"!!!Big NO-NO 

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIdLHxCvczSHrbuBk1UKFLGcpp5yBxnMuRAO04Vkn2yT5wlGHtfg

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:02 am

Dawggoneit, Dinarling....You've been calling the bank of JesterVille again haven't you? Not just once, but did you beat your old record of 50 times? Sometimes I get the feeling that you don't want this RV...You old drunkard coot, you. Don't you know that when you call the banks they can't make time for their call center grunts to call Maliki and tell him to push the button? In the words of doodoo  "GRRRRRRRRR"

Just look at how much you tied up the First Bank of JesterVille's Call Center...C'mon dinarling, cut it out!

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2Q==
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Let's see, if the banks don't control the release of the RV, are they going to refuse to make a ton of money and get millions in deposits because a bunch of over excited dinarians called them?  If the banks are in charge of the release of the RV, are they going to refuse to make a ton f money and get millions in deposits, just because some over excited dinarians called them?  I don't think the banks have squat to do with the release of the RV and they wouldn't miss a chance at the money even if they were REALLY mad at dinarians.  Now, just who might have caused all this excitement??  Wouldn't be a bunch of gurus saying AMN, would it?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey Jester!

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! H725f910

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:48 pm

doodoo is not even here, kevind....but if you'd like, I can try to find him......

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:55 pm

well it was addressed to our favorite manure spreader ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865  JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 pm

I wonder how many posts like this one are in the archives? Probably tons!

JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 3176285109

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2245507099JESTER - THOSE DARNED DINARIANS MESSED IT UP AGAIN !!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum