Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE?

Go down

DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE? Empty DO YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? WILL YOU SEE?

Post by UNEEK Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 am

POWERFUL VIDEO -- SAYS IT ALL 

"A bare assertion is NOT necessarily the naked truth"

"The mind can assert anything and pretend it has proved it."

"The most important distinction between aggression and assertion is its intent. During assertion, we move ourselves toward another; during aggression, we move ourselves against another. Assertion is vital within a relationship. Aggression is not..."

"Let us be cautious in making assertions and critical in examining them, but tolerant in permitting them"

Few will read -- less will heed
Few will look -- less will see

Few will Listen -- less will hear
Few will hear  -- less will understand
Few will be touched -- less will feel
Few will feel -- less will care ..... Author ..... UNEEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38S9o_6qnc&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum