Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Miracle" Cannabis Oil

+3
Ponee
Kevind53
wpsmit
7 posters

Go down

"Miracle" Cannabis Oil Empty "Miracle" Cannabis Oil

Post by wpsmit Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 pm

May Treat Cancer, But Money and the Law Stand in the Way of Finding Out

Lung cancer is a killer, with nearly 70 percent of new cases resulting in deaths, according to statistics published by the National Cancer Institute. "I thought I was going to die," Aldrich says from her Marina District apartment. But she didn't. And now, she is busy telling anyone who will listen that, along with diet and chemotherapy, a concoction of highly concentrated cannabis oil eliminated her cancer in less than four months.

She was diagnosed in January 2012; by April, CT scans revealed that the tumor had shrunk by 50 percent. Her surgeon at California Pacific Medical Center removed what was left of the tumor that May. (CPMC did not return calls by press time.) She isn't "officially" cured yet — a cancer patient needs five years of cancer-free living to beat the disease — but her most-recent scan, on March 27, was all clear. Her doctors — one of whom noted the effect of "homeopathic treatments, including hemp oil" to reprogram the cancer cells to kill themselves — "are floored," she says. "They've never seen anything like it."

Constance Finley has. She says that, over the last year, a "world-class oncologist" — who for now wants to remain nameless, perhaps to preserve his practice — has referred 26 people to her, a skilled East Bay marijuana grower who knows how to distill a pound of high-grade bud to an ounce of oil.

The oil itself is simple. Anyone with a bucket, a pile of pot, and a solvent can make it. First devised by Canadian cannabis pioneer Rick Simpson — from which it derives one of its names, Simpson oil — the oil is merely cannabis distilled to its essential active cannabinoids, with as much of the plant material as possible removed using the solvent. Aldrich's providers of what they call "milagro oil" at Wo/Men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana in Santa Cruz use Everclear; Finley uses 99 isopropryl alcohol.

The oil also is extremely potent. Finley says her concoction is 72 percent tetrahydracannabinol, or THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that gets you stoned, and which in lab studies has shrunk tumors in rats; and 11 percent cannabidiol, or CBD, the cannabinoid in marijuana that studies suggest doesn't get you high but has anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.

It may not be for everyone: Patients start with a dose as small as a grain of rice before ramping up to a full gram per day, a hit that can leave some people woozy and dizzy — uncomfortably high. And it's expensive. A pound of good bud runs $2,500 to $3,000 in the Bay Area, and Finley delivers to anywhere in California. Aldrich says a three-month regimen cost her $1,200 a month; Finley charges $5,500 for a two-month cycle.

read more - http://www.sfweekly.com/2013-04-24/news/key-words-cannabis-oil-cure-cancer-constance-finley/
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Miracle" Cannabis Oil Empty Re: "Miracle" Cannabis Oil

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm

There are any number of natural compounds that have proven effective as anti-cancer agents. Frankincense is one that has been garnering a lot of attention lately. There have been a number of lab tests showing that it not only attacks cancer cells, it ignores healthy ones. Off the top of my head I have also heard very good testimonies of breast cancer responding to high doses of citrus oils. There are some others as well, but those are the one's I remember off the top of my head.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2805820865  "Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2805820865  "Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2805820865  "Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am

Two years later, we have made some small progress.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by patrice821 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:29 am

To use cannabis oil for healing cancer and you would like to Not get "high", put the oil in an empty capsule  (you can buy them at Whole Foods or some vitamin/health food stores), and use it as a suppository. You will not get high but get all the benefits. Some women will get good results putting the capsule in vaginally. (Also will not get high) Before going to sleep at night is a good time. They say to get 60 grams into you some how, however long or short it takes you, and then u are done except for a small maintenance dose from then on. 20 grams a month is good, but only if you can afford it. Otherwise, use what you can. One to three months, maybe. For less advanced cancer, you can use less. You can use it topically on skin cancer. Just smear it on. Keep doing it once or twice a day. A small spot will go away in a week or two. google search Rick Simpson Oil. YouTube.com will show you how to make the oil yourself (be careful to not start a fire. Buy it if u can) and will explain the oil.

patrice821

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 am

Thank you Patrice821, that was informative.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:23 pm

I have seen people using Frankincense for skin cancer and brown spots and they are gone.  I have taken frankincense in water 2 - 4 drops a day for prevention as it's good for your health.  I like Young Living Essential Oil which I have been using since 2001.  I just heard recently about cannabis oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey, if it works, I'll try anything once, and twice or more if I'm liking it! Great information, Nadita, and thank you!! Smile Smile :cheers: "Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2834342768 "Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Miracle" Cannabis Oil Empty Cannabis Oil For Anxiety

Post by hazeljohn Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:08 am

When it comes to finding the best CBD oil for anxiety , the key lies in understanding the product's quality, purity, and effectiveness. CBD , short for cannabidiol, is a compound derived from the cannabis plant known for its potential therapeutic properties. Before adding CBD oil regimen to your management for anxiety, it's crucial to speak with a healthcare practitioner to establish the right dosage and rule out any potential drug interactions.

https://freedomhealthcbd.com/

hazeljohn

https://freedomhealthcbd.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:02 pm

Hello hazeljohn. Thanks for joining and commenting.

I started making oil in 2012 to help remedy RA and it is amazing. The game changer for me was a few years back i was gifted a Bud Infuser. Cuts the process time in half and completely uses all of the product. Anyone into doing it yourself this is what you need.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
"Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2245507099"Miracle" Cannabis Oil 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum