Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles

Go down

Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles Empty Re: Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Threat of military action against Syria revives the dollar; Global currencies tumbles

Posted: August 29, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Bank of Japan, Bashi, Central bank, Indian rupee, New Zealand dollar, Swiss franc, Syria, Turkish Lira
29-08-2013 10:25 AM

Dollar recovered from its losses, which plunged to the lowest level in two weeks against the yen and rose against the Swiss franc yesterday as traders felt that involves less risk between currency under threat of military action against Syria. Analysts said the yen fell after the Deputy Governor of Bank of Japan’s (central) bank that the recovery will continue until the stability of monetary inflation at two percent.

The dollar rose 0.5 percent to 97.47 yen, recovering from its lowest level during trading at 96.81 yen, the lowest since August 12 (August). The dollar rose 0.2 percent against the Swiss franc to 0.9190 francs. Hui dollar was 1.5 percent the day before yesterday, its biggest decline against the Japanese currency since June 11 (June). The euro was down 0.4 percent against the yen at 130.42 yen, and against the U.S. dollar currency fell 0.1 percent to $ 1.3376.
Yet the reluctance of investors to risk-linked currencies fell cycle of economic growth, such as the

Australian and New Zealand dollars. The Australian dollar fell 0.6 percent to $ 0.8925, and against the Japanese currency lost 0.1 percent to 87 yen and was down two percent yesterday. The New Zealand dollar fell 0.6 percent to $ 0.7754.

And recorded a new Turkish lira fell against the dollar, despite assurances from the central bank. The pound fell to $ 2.06 for the first trading then gradually rose to 2.0527 versus 2.0382 at the close yesterday. The index of the Istanbul stock market 1.52 percent, after falling by 4.73 percent at the close the day before yesterday and 1.24 Monday and six percent last week.

The market was not convinced the Governor of the Central Bank’s assurances اردم Bashi that the price of the lira «will reach 1.92 against the dollar, if not more so. After remarks Bashi dollar rose to 2.03 TL. The debt yields fell to ten years and closed at 9.82 percent. These revenues were increased to 10.58 percent last week.
The Indian rupee fell to a record low near 69 rupees to the dollar with the growing fears of a continuing exodus of investors from the country facing economic challenges as well as fluctuations in global markets. And payment of falling markets rupee fell 3.7 percent registered the lowest levels ever at Rs 68.85 to the dollar and the currency closed slightly higher at Rs 68.80 -60.81 in the biggest drop since the day (October) 1995. The rupee closed at 66.24 – 66.25 to the dollar yesterday.

And emerging markets currencies fell to the lowest level in several years despite the descent of the U.S. Treasury yields for ten years, which tend to trace currencies, the highest level in two years. Andcurrency losses also caused investors out of emerging markets as well as lost 1.8 percent.

Gold prices rose to their highest level in three months and a half months to exceed the price of an ounce 1430 thanks to the popularity of dollars buying the yellow metal as a safe haven. Gold arrived to 1433.31 dollars an ounce in early trade, its highest level since 14 May. Rose spot price of gold 0.7 percent to $ 1425.60 an ounce, while gold futures rose U.S. delivery (December) $ 5.60 an ounce to $ 1425.80.

Like gold silver rose in online transactions to the highest level since mid-April, registered 25.08 dollars per ounce. The rate of increase after 1.3 percent to a record $ 24.77 ounce. Platinum rose 0.8 percent to $ 1530.99 and palladium rose 0.3 percent to $ 744 an ounce.
The data showed rising foreign currency assets of the UAE Central Bank to 252.6 billion dirhams (68.8 billion dollars) in June, marking the highest level since 2007, with the increase in both deposits and holdings of foreign securities.
http://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ahraraliraq.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D22215

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum