Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global

Go down

Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global  Empty Re: Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Brahimi: Syrian crisis the most serious global

Posted 28/08/2013 09:53 PM

Babinaoz / Agencies:
The description of the current crisis in Syria as "the most serious crisis facing the international community", it was through the joint envoy of the United Nations and the League of Arab States to Syria, Lakhdar Brahimi, for his opposition to resort to "military solution" to end the crisis.

He Algerian diplomat veteran, told a news conference Wednesday, witnessed Syria recently, the killing of hundreds of using the "substance", according to reports they are probably caused by an attack chemical weapons, on August 21 / Aug., is "evolution most dramatic" at the level of the crisis Syrian.

Damascus attack Brahimi: Make sure bias for terrorists
and expressed Brahimi, in comments cited the official website of the United Nations, condemnation of the attack, which he described as "heinous act, which emphasizes the seriousness of the situation in Syria, and the importance of developing the political will to address this issue seriously , and the search for a solution. "

And reports of a "massacre East Gouta" near the Syrian capital of Damascus, the UN official said: "It seems that the material used and led to the deaths of many hundreds of people .. .. definitely more than hundreds .. some people say 300, others say 600, maybe a thousand, maybe more than a thousand people. "

Ki-moon asked lid internationalist any attack on Syria,
and with regard to the news about the intention of the United States, and a number of Western countries, a military strike against the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, without the issuance of an international resolution on this matter, Brahimi said: "I think that international law is clear in this regard .. military action should be taken following a decision of the Security Council. "

However, the joint international envoy to Syria continued by saying: "But I do not know what will happen .. but I know that President (Barack) Obama, and the American administration does not know hasty."

Asked whether he would continue in his post, if you have been taking military action against Syria, Brahimi said there was no direct relationship between the mandate, and any military action "probable" against Syria.
Brahimi: Syria are destroyed and do not defeatist to leave my post
http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=69350

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum