Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad

Go down

Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad  Empty Re: Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Connector: news of the kidnapping of girls and sending them to Syria to implement the fatwa of Jihad

Published 29/08/2013 09:49 AM

Babinaoz / Agencies:
Informed sources revealed from the province of Nineveh on the feet of the armed groups carrying out kidnappings for girls from villages and areas on the outskirts of the city, to Syria in implementation of the fatwa "Jihad marriage" to support the fighters there, pointing to the elements Front victory sneak easily into the city, while not ruled out for the Commission on Security and feet parliamentary defense of al-Qaeda in Iraq on the use of chemical weapons in future attacks.

According to informed sources in Nineveh, "the existence of abductions of girls by armed groups and sent to Syria to involve them with so-called jihad marriage, pointing out that these totals exploit families Statistics, where you باقناعهم to involve their daughters in the processes of Jihad in Syria or forcing them to it."

The sources added that the security forces are unable to impose its control on the border areas in Mosul making activity of armed groups increases, especially in villages and rural areas, stressing that insurgents impose royalties on the inhabitants of the city. "

He did not rule district director Alaaadih in Nineveh Falah Hassan, the feet of the gunmen kidnapped girls from Mosul and sent to Syria, saying in a statement to the "long" that "elements of the Front victory penetrate the border from Mosul easily hand Rabia, at a time when the Iraqi security forces to the implementation of military operations on the border without incursion into Iraqi cities and villages nearby to this tape, which is often a safe haven and Okara for terrorists. "

Moreover warned Nineveh Provincial Council member former tunes Jacob "the existence of assassination operations affecting many of the people of the province in recent times by armed groups, criticizing the role of the security forces in providing security for its citizens.

She explained that "assassinations taking place in Nineveh currently affecting staff in particular, and citizens, as well as the existence of a strange phenomenon is the assassination of girls and women in their homes without knowing the reasons that led to it," she said, adding that "the role of the security services is weak and hardly to be non-existent because of the security plans tired that can not handle any security breach. "

The Mayor Khalis Uday الخدران said in a press statement a few days ago that the "monitoring intelligence in charge of following up the activities of al-Qaeda cells in some areas of Diyala, monitoring and a claim of leadership positions in al Qaeda widows dead organization leaders and elements need the actual application of the advisory opinion of Jihad marriage which proceed women the cohabitation with al-Qaeda organization to let them psychologically. "

Meanwhile, a member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary governor Zamili "We expect the possibility of use of the base of chemical weapons during the attacks coming in Iraq," stressing "the need to control the desert areas with neighboring countries, especially Syria through voltage air raids surprise, to prevent the passage of such weapons."

Zamili noted that "According to intelligence information, the victory and free Army obtained the weapons from the arsenal of chemical weapons during the Syrian control over them, and can be used in future terrorist attacks on Iraq, whether or mortars march aircraft and bombers."

He said a member of the security and defense committee parliamentary that "al-Qaeda globally, and Iraq an open field and its borders wide open and uncontrolled well, and that Syria is a neighboring country of Iraq, which the other has become an open arena for terrorism, which contributed to the entry of many weapons, including to Iraq."

He Zamili that "Iraq has a desert big stretch with most of the neighboring countries, and some of those desert and there is difficulty in access, with no intelligence or aircraft we have explored access to those places and discover it," stressing that "the security establishment suffers from the difficulty of access LTC wheel areas. "

He Zamili that "those areas by the so-called apartments for landing planes, which were used during the former regime, and continues even now unusable, so the descent of aircraft march out of Syria or any other country is easy, therefore can be used for these aircraft for the transfer of chemical weapons to Iraq. "
http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=69361

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum