Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video)

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) Empty VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video)

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) Empty Re: VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video)

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Strike on Syria was planned, article from 2006

08/26/2013

Keep in mind that when you read this, it was written in 2006

The redrawing and partition of the Middle East from the Eastern Mediterranean shores of Lebanon and Syria to Anatolia (Asia Minor), Arabia, the Persian Gulf, and the Iranian Plateau responds to broad economic, strategic and military objectives, which are part of a longstanding Anglo-American and Israeli agenda in the region.

The Middle East has been conditioned by outside forces into a powder keg that is ready to explode with the right trigger, possibly the launching of Anglo-American and/or Israeli air raids against Iran and Syria. A wider war in the Middle East could result in redrawn borders that are strategically advantageous to Anglo-American interests and Israel.

NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan has been successfully divided, all but in name. Animosity has been inseminated in the Levant, where a Palestinian civil war is being nurtured and divisions in Lebanon agitated. The Eastern Mediterranean has been successfully militarized by NATO. Syria and Iran continue to be demonized by the Western media, with a view to justifying a military agenda. In turn, the Western media has fed, on a daily basis, incorrect and biased notions that the populations of Iraq cannot co-exist and that the conflict is not a war of occupation but a “civil war” characterised by domestic strife between Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds.

Attempts at intentionally creating animosity between the different ethno-cultural and religious groups of the Middle East have been systematic. In fact, they are part of a carefully designed covert intelligence agenda.

Even more ominous, many Middle Eastern governments, such as that of Saudi Arabia, are assisting Washington in fomenting divisions between Middle Eastern populations. The ultimate objective is to weaken the resistance movement against foreign occupation through a “divide and conquer strategy” which serves Anglo-American and Israeli interests in the broader region.

Read the rest of the article here:
Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) Empty Re: VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video)

Post by clayf Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 pm

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 pm

As I understand it, the map was part of a "what if" exercise. Pretty much that is what they do at the war college is study different scenarios and try to determine which ones are most likely and what the results of a given action to a situation would be. The idea is both to train senior officers in advanced strategy and to generate scenarios the planners can use in preparing for potential threats.

As far as the map itself, the borders are as valid as the existing ones which were arbitrarily set, some by the British, some by the UN. I imagine the US had some role, although the Middle East was a British protectorate fr many years. It is based upon ethnic realities, so it may well be closer to what might have been without western interference.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Sorry, I didin't realize the video link had gone defunked.... all fixed now.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 pm

My first questions are who "leaked" the supposed documents and why? I have some ideas, but have not been able to prove them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865  VIDEO - Leaked Documents - U.S. and Nato framed syria in chemical weapons attack (fixed the video) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum