Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday

4 posters

Go down

Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday Empty Jester -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 am

Jester: NOW THE PERTINENT POINT IS STILL... THE SIMPLE FACT WE WERE TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE MARKET WOULD SHUT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND IT DID...

... THERE IS THE ‘THEY NEEDED TO DO IT IN PREPARATION FOR THE RESET TO CONFIRM SOME INTERCONNECTIVITY ISSUES’... AND MAYBE THEY HAD TO DO IT WHILE THE SYSTEM IS WORKING…   AND THE THEORY THAT IT WAS TO CATCH SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY KNEW WSA GOIGN ON AND THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO VATCH THEM DOING IT... TO STOP THE SYSTEM IN THE MIDDLE OF IT HAPPENING...   AND THE THEORY THAT SOMEONE WAS DOING A TRADE SO HUGE THAT IT SPIKED THE SYSTEM AND SHUT THINGS DOWN...

THEN THERE IS THE SHOT OVER THE BOW THEORY. GET IT DONE… OR ELSE... LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO… JUST TO PROVE THE POINT…

ALL THEORIES THERE… WE ARE WORKING ON IT… I AM SURE GURU CUBBY WILL BE GETTING AN ANSWER ON IT… WHEN HE FIGURES IT OUT THEN WE WILL REPORT IT BACK AS SOON AS WE CAN…

THE MAIN POINT IS WE NOW KNOW IT WAS PLANNED... WHATEVER THE REASON IS IT WAS DEFINITELY SET UP AHEAD OF TIME..

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday Empty Re: Jester -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 am

OK....if the market was to be shut down in preparation for a global currency reset, don't ya think they would have shut down the Forex (where currencies are traded) and not the Nasdaq (where stocks are traded)?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday Empty Re: Jester -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday

Post by wpsmit Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 am

I can't wait to hear guru cubby's explanation...waiting on the edge of my seat

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Some lamebrain came up with the explanation that the sudden swing in the value of the currencies tripped a "firewall switch" and shut it down ... well then what about the NYSE, NIKKI, London and all the other exchanges, not to mention the various FOREX exchanges? Jester the depths of your ignorance is breathtaking ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday 2805820865  Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday 2805820865  Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday 2805820865  Jester  -- why he thinks the market shut down yesterday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum