Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY

+45
moonstarz
Jayzze
bigmac50
Zig
Ethel Biscuit
Izie
dlundmark8
Aculeus5
Purpleskyz
Kasran
Bro_Vince
Levitations
chilimama
MarcusCurtis
RamblerNash
TNTBS
Sam I Am
Chaz
POINTMAN88
Toby1
parrott58
T&M Dinar
crazyjerry123
Mayo-queen
Ssmith
DruidTroy
KAMiller013
RalphGreg
Goldiegirl
Saint
Kingkong_Thailand
Eulalie
Ardent
KayKay
bear bear
TehyaTaini
alleyrose
lumpdoo
Terbo56
Meme
Horizon
abby ann
Kevind53
Blexum
Ponee
49 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME to DINAR DAILY

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello everyone my name is Andrew, im a combat vet been to iraq. I been watching the Dinar for years and there is alot of "buzz" now then there was. Sure they been saying the same things for years but I just feel there is more momentum with this, my one question is ....

What if they the currency Resets meaning they change currency would the dinars I have be rendered useless or will there be a time frame to secure the new currency, would this same porcess cause a possible unrest among the IQD holders in country.

As I said ive been holding Dinar since my time in OIFIII 2004-2005 the exchange was 536$ to 1 million dinar ... now its at 900+ to 1 million dinar there is progress over the years but is the goal in the RV ?? what is the exchange projected to be 1 to 1 ?? or is there hope that the IQD 2.1% increase on RV to the USD can that be answered or is just speculation at this point and will not know till it does RV

DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:For those who do want to read about aliens, ascended masters and many more alternative theories and the like, our sister site http://www.oom2.com/ is dedicated to such subjects.

I deal in the metaphysical teach and practice Reiki .. and other forms of metaphysical goodies Smile
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:53 pm

I'll grab my life jacket- :sdfgs: lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:14 pm

AndreRomine wrote:Hello everyone my name is Andrew, im a combat vet been to iraq. I been watching the Dinar for years and there is alot of "buzz" now then there was. Sure they been saying the same things for years but I just feel there is more momentum with this, my one question is ....

What if they the currency Resets meaning they change currency would the dinars I have be rendered useless or will there be a time frame to secure the new currency, would this same porcess cause a possible unrest among the IQD holders in country.

As I said ive been holding Dinar since my time in OIFIII 2004-2005 the exchange was 536$ to 1 million dinar ... now its at 900+ to 1 million dinar there is progress over the years but is the goal in the RV ?? what is the exchange projected to be 1 to 1 ?? or is there hope that the IQD 2.1% increase on RV to the USD can that be answered or is just speculation at this point and will not know till it does RV

Welcome to the Gang AndreRomine !!   We are a motley crew at times.

As for the dinar, any guess is as good as the next.  There is no way of knowing how this is going to shake out until it actually happens. All the speculating in dinarland can't really predict the outcome.  But, things have been moving along at a fast clip lately in Iraq.  It doesn't mean an RV is imminent at this time though. Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.... a longer wait if at all. 

I sometimes think that they will change the actual currency along with a rate and only those within Iraq will be able to switch it out the old for the new. Let's hope I am wrong.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Yes that is one thing I was curious with .. the change of the currency all together lol but I talked to an EPA about the same issue with a currency reset they would have a time frame to which to change the old currency over and to be accepted, the only reason the Iraqi Dinar was changed last time when saddam was taken out for obvious reason

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by silk Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:21 am

Andre : you need to pay close attention to what ssmith and particularly what FS4 enthusiast write concerning this "investment". 
FS4 in particular has the best laid out analysis of the "reality probability" of this speculative investment. 
After years of dreaming and being hooked I look upon this in a much clearer perspective of what potential this really has. 

FS4 where are you ??

Come back and inject some of your common sense. There are newby's aboard who need your input.

silk

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:02 am

silk wrote:Andre : you need to pay close attention to what ssmith and particularly what FS4 enthusiast write concerning this "investment". 
FS4 in particular has the best laid out analysis of the "reality probability" of this speculative investment. 
After years of dreaming and being hooked I look upon this in a much clearer perspective of what potential this really has. 

FS4 where are you ??

Come back and inject some of your common sense. There are newby's aboard who need your input.

1. I'm not a "newbie" 

2. I was in Iraq in 2004-2005 I know what this means

3. Iraq Dinar was set to RV in by agreement in 2005 to RV in 2007 ( its 2014)

4. I been holding Dinars for a WHILE now 

5. I'm not someone who thinks its just going to RV by December ( 
if it does GREAT!!! ) but this Dinar thing is a distant plan c to me

6. get your Cruicifix

7 -8 Stay up late

9-10 Never sleep again ... ( yes Im that bored Smile )
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 am

oh to add further I have people I know in South East Asia that I can get a hold of and get the news from the source and in Arabic as well Smile so who ever your "FS4" i ... happy for them but i do not take someone elses word for anything in life I gather information from others as gguidelines only. and this "Investment" is not going to make anyone "rich" just may .. turn a nice profit Smile oh and let me ask you something you did know that the Bank of Iraq released new monitary notes for 5k and 25k right ?

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 am

I have read f plans to release new notes, but have not seen anything to indicate they have actually been released. The machine translations can be a little challenging to interpret, but it seemed like they had new designs, and may have sent them to print, but not actually released the notes yet.

FS4 is our friendly arbiter of truth. He hangs around to remind us all how foolish we are to believe there is ANY hope for increase. Personally, I find him repetitive, his arguments circular, and attitude tiring, so I ignore him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:04 am

they were released on the 22nd Smile

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:01 am

"What if they the currency Resets meaning they change currency would the dinars I have be rendered useless or will there be a time frame to secure the new currency, would this same porcess cause a possible unrest among the IQD holders in country"

I remember reading that once the currency was outside Iraq, it had to be brought back into the country to be exchanged.  Of course I can't remember where I read that.  Also I've read stories of dealers having to smuggle it out of Iraq.  This was before I started bookmarking these things so I could find them later.

"what is the exchange projected to be 1 to 1 ?? or is there hope that the IQD 2.1% increase on RV to the USD can that be answered or is just speculation at this point and will not know till it does RV"

My personal belief that if/when they do something with their currency they will remove the three zeros.  Say you had 10 shares of stock valued at $1, after a reverse split you would have 1 share of stock valued at $10.  That would mean printing new currency and who knows what choices we would have.  Maybe exchange through a dealer and pay a huge commission?

People say it should be in the same range as Kuwait.  Well, if you go by that line of thinking, they will have to have around the same amount of currency a Kuwait.  And Iraq doesn't....Far from it.

There is a lot of good reading and information over at Dinar Douchebags about the pumpers and the economics of a RV. You may want to check it out.  http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/p/dinar-douchebags-greatest-hits.html

Thank you for your service to our country!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Actually articles today, in fact one you referred to as I recall, stated they were to be released soon, a rather elastic term over there.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865  WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:46 pm

it aid soon ??? i thought it was stated to have been done for security reasons I must of read over it too much .. my mistake

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Kevind53 wrote:For those who do want to read about aliens, ascended masters and many more alternative theories and the like, our sister site http://www.oom2.com/ is dedicated to such subjects.
Kevin why didn't you tell me before....I'm an alien and could have posted all kinds of interesting information for you mere humans. lol...just kidding, all of this is just up my alley.

Thank you for pointing this out.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:57 pm

hrmm curious I thought that any and all topics were ok for discussion here, I guess i was mistaken

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Welcome DruidTroy.  People are nice here. As for FS4, he's a mild lopster but he does  have sharp claws...I've experienced them a few times here on this site...

:loki:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Well thank you for the welcome ... you know when I first seen that avatar in the drop down box I had to take a second look cause it caught me off guard ..... wow what boredom will do to you

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:19 pm

ssmith...I must say you are looking mighty fine wearing your Christmas bandana.

:ydh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank You.  It's been a while since you've been here.  Nice to see you back!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey Goldie long time no see ... And DT we separated the two sites because some wanted to focus more on that stuff, some on the news, and in all honesty, it was getting overwhelming.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm

yeah no its ok ... the metaphysical side can be a lot of stuff .. i get it .. no worries my friend I was playing around Smile I made a home there too, ill post less cray stuff here hahaah jk jk

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks for the welcome back. Just got busy with work things and life.  I may be on more times then others in he next couple of months, but I'll still be watching.

:ydh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:03 am

I thought I recognized you!! Welcome back!!! happydance :cheers: WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 am

Hi , I'm new here but been on this site as "guest" I am from Malaysia
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 am

Hello Mayo-queen! I thought at first you might be Irish royalty, but I think I may have read too much into your username!

There's lots of interesting things on this site. Well worth exploring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:20 am

Hi Turkey Lurkey ,Irish Royalty...hehehe ..i see that  you're from UK ...been to London twice :-)
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi, my name is Jerry Johnson, and I've been in the Dinar, Dong, Rupiah and Zim for about a year and half. I've just discovered your site and like it very much. I do like to post a lot and always have a lot of questions, of which one I'm going to ask now, if you don't mind. Can anyone tell me the answer to this question which I've not seen asked on any board. The question is, are hedge funds, mutual funds and banks able to purchase these notes for their customers or even for their own accounts? and I assume they would have had to do it through a central bank or currency dealer.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 pm

That is something that you could talk to a bank manager about that is in the bank that you do business with, or, contact Simon Templeton Investments,or possibly a stock broker, and could get you pointed in the direction you want to go-There are many avenues in which to pursue regarding investments and strategies-Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions!! Great to have you aboard!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 pm

terbo56, if that last post was for me, crazyjerry123, it wasn't the answer I was looking for. Of course it was a loaded question because if hedge funds are able to purchase a currency that is essentially worthless outside of Iraq, I would expect the super-rich would have cleaned out every loose bill, even if just a lotto play. I'm hoping, and assuming, hedge funds are not allowed to buy currency that's not trading on the market, and if they did want to own so they would have had to do it personally.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 pm

It was, and, sorry the answer was not what you were looking for-You'll have to talk to a bank manager and see what he can do for you, or, again, an investment firm- Again,I apologize for the confusion-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Well since it is not traded on the FOREX, the odds that a hedge fund, MF etc. would purchase it are slim and none. I have never seen them dealing in stuff that is not available in the various markets. JMO.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 am

I do know that with the Frank-Dodd act, you cannot use foreign currencies to buy stock options,or stocks in general, or precious metals, gold, silver, platinum,to start an investment- Kevin, correct me if I'm wrong, would you please?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 am

Thanks, Kevind53. Crazyjerry123

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by T&M Dinar Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:45 am

Hello Everyone!  New to this site but not new to the Dinar.  We purchased our dinar well over 8 years ago.  Still hanging in there!  Keeping the faith and keeping it real!  Wishing everyone the best and praying and hoping each and everyone abundance and good health!  Positive energy for the Dinar to revalue!!!  Come to us Dinar!!!

T&M Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:56 am

Dodd-Frank regulates, but as near as I can tell, does not prohibit foreign currency based investments.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks, but what I meant was that you couldn't use, say, foreign currencies to buy stocks and bonds, or gold and silver-Wasn't the Frank-Dodd act passed back in 2011, or 2012? In July, I think it was-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:28 am

I don't know about the former, but from a practical sense why would an American be buying investments in the US with foreign currency? Truthfully, I don't think that scenario was even addressed or thought of, but then again Dodd-Frank, like most laws is hundreds of pages of legalese so who can be sure.

BTW did you know that our Tax Code has hit the 74,000 page mark?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:34 am

Maybe to have a sort of payment to do that, depending on what it was worth- I knew that the tax code was over 60,000 pages, but not that much of an increase-Holy S#*!  !!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 am

Well the data is from the Wolters Kluwer CCH Standard Tax Reporter http://www.cch.com/TaxLawPileUp.pdf Last update in 2013 was 73,954 pages, but based on rate of growth it must be up to well over 74K by now.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:52 pm

This is crazyjerry123 again. My original question should have read: Can hedge funds purchase foreign currency with American Dollars, specifically the Iraq Dinar? I'm guessing they can't because it's not traded on the Forex, because the Dinar can only be purchased from currency hubs in the Middle East, registered currency dealers, Ebay and private parties.  Is that correct? But it should be extremely wild trading once it does?

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Kevin would be the one to ask that question- Kevin?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

I'm not a financial professional, although because of my position I have to have a certain familiarity with the subject. I don't know that there is a direct legal restriction, but the fact it is not a tradeable currency would put a practical restriction on it. Every fund I know of works with publicly tradeable instruments. In addition, given the high risk of the investment, I feel there would be a certain fiduciary restriction. No adviser worth his or her salt would advise investment in such a high risk proposition. To do so could place their license at risk, (and believe me they work very hard to get and maintain their license,) it could also possibly lead to criminal prosecution.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Kevin, thanks a million, no pun meant, you are the first to answer that question and your answer makes sense, especially the legal aspect. By the way I'm hoping you're right because the last thing us small investors need is for the hedge funds, and their equals, to have the capability to dabble in a financial tool that we can enjoy without them and their flash trading abilities, taking all the profits and manipulating the outcomes. If that is true it also gives credibility to the purchase of Iraq Dinar by small investors and speculators like ourselves. You see, I've been thinking, like many other speculators, that if it's so great why haven't the hedge funds cleaned out every bill they could get their hands on. Now that the Iraq Dinar bill count is down into the billions, possibly as low as a billion in-country, future demand will possibly create a higher rate, bid, just like in the markets. I'm more excited now.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Being new here and after taking the grand tour, I notice a lot of the forum areas, threads, are not used much, could anyone tell me which one is the most up to date and has the most posts. I've been on TNT, Dinar Guru, Dinar Detective and Dinar Recaps and thankfully they have daily postings, many personal, very hard to believe, and a lot of articles, so I'm curious what's different here. I love the quick answers from this welcome thread. Please keep up the great job you're doing. I understand the odds of making huge amounts of money on the Dinar are extremely high, but I like high rewards from the high risk, and will be very happy with a small reward.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Most current news and guru stuff will be found in DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS there are usually new posts there several times a day.
If you want to research older Guru posts go here: THE TIME CAPSULE -- ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS
Most of the other areas post at random. Just pick the topics you are especially interested in and read on.
New posts will always be highlighted WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 New_animated when you log on. (Image may change, but it will always be obvious.)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Thanks again Kevind53, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Thanks for the Out of Mind lead, as I"m very interested in aliens. I even wrote an alien novel, published myself. If anyone wants to know the real truth about aliens and Earth read The Day After Roswell by Col. Phillip Corso, retired, and you'll see where we acquired our technology.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by parrott58 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Hey my name is parrott 58
  I listen at rayren58 all the time, but never say anything

yes i am one of the//// I can't said anything for laugh. I like to think all the guests for  welcome me into the room.

parrott58

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:16 pm

HEY THERE Parrott58!  WELCOME to Dinar Daily... We always enjoy meeting new people!  Settle in and let us know if you need anything !

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY - Page 2 Welcome_images_1203325577

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello parrott58. Welcome. grab a hot chocolate, put your feet up and tuck in. It will not be a super fantastic weekend, there will be no rv this weekend. However, this is a great site to rest and not anxiously anticipate an RV every week end and then be let down on Monday. So welcome and relax with us.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Wecome, Parrot58- You are 'home' now!! Enjoy your stay with us!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:09 pm

GREETINGS.....

AND THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME.....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next