Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much!

Go down

Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much! Empty Me Thinks They doeth Protest Too Much!

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Apparently I stirred p a real storm with that post I made [Stop The Madness] and the pumpers are protesting way too much. I want you to read this little thread to see what they are saying. Sounds like a school kid ninnying after getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. This is just a small sample of some of the remarks I have read that are aimed at us. Problem is...they can't kick me off their boards any more. >;-D~

We made the BIG TIME folks...the GOO-ROOS are talking "INTEL" about us now. Does that make you feel important or what...LoLoLoLoL

===========================================================================================

MIG:

[generals64] Clubber3:..... There is nothing wrong with the email group and there is nothing wrong with the progress we are have towards a final Currency Exchange. I don't and won't go out here telling wild stories (except about Roscoe and we all have fun with that). The stuff being posted is simply "Not True". We talk with the banks and the bankers daily. We too talk to the people within the government agencies on a daily basis and they don't say the stuff that gets posted.....so, We get their stuff verified....If it can't be verifiied (you know me) I go back and begin to chew....

[generals64] goin4broke :...we are so close to the finish line and that is about all that can be said. If I were to tell everything I have heard you guys would be going crazy about now. Do I have the ultimate answer?...NO and no one else does. . We (our group) have been asked to remain quiet about everything...We have and we will. that seems to make people mad. And, it seems to have my name posted on it....Night before last I didn't receive a single call....Yee Haw....Last night I have not gotten to go to sleep yet. I have all these peoples home phone numbers and I think I am about to start calling them when I get called at 3:00 am

[generals64] goin4broke :...I don't even joke about the facts...its not funny any more....

[generals64] goin4broke :...I have been battling this for 6 years....I have seen them come and go. I have been threatened for my life....I have seen the mods now when they were newbies. I have been banned and then called and asked please tell what is going on. I have yet to lie to anyone and don't intend to.

Dinar Recaps Note: It seems like there is higher than usual number of disruptive, bashing, negative comments being posted at many sites….Could it be a deliberate attempt to try to get people to give-up, despair  or act irresponsibly……just food for thought.

=================================================================================

Could it be that we have your number? Could it be you are getting paid by the Brokers to pump sales? Could it be you are Affiliate Marketing your sites and making money off of pumping? Waahh...Waahh..Waahh...OH...BTW...there was NEVER any crowds and gangs besieging any banks at any time. This is a blatant lie and you know it!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum