Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My prayer today....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

My prayer today....

3 posters

Go down

My prayer today....  Empty My prayer today....

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 am

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am feeling pretty exhausted lately.   This waiting is wearing on me emotionally, physically and financially. At times,  I forget that  life's moments are in God's time.  I pray that I and all those who need it also, can have the patience to wait upon the Lord for his plan to undfold in our individual lives.  Whatever that may be.  I pray for ears to hear his direction, strength to fulfill his plan and the faith to kow that we are not alone. For HIS presence and guidance is there.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My prayer today....  Empty Re: My prayer today....

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Amen! Very nice Ponee, Thank you!  I know I feel the same way, I am ready for this to be over. 

My prayer today....  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...My prayer today....  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 pm

PONEE -- I pray thanking him in advance for supplying all that you mentioned !! 

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you Uneek - Where 2 or more are gathered...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Hello Ponee ((HUGS))  this prayer post was way back in August GIRL -- What are you doing researching and reading old posts? (smile)

I thank you for noticing it and responding as it brought me here so I could refresh my memory and my prayer -

It came at a good time for me too. I am feeling very much torn, worn, and weary -

This constant hype of the RV done done done and 800 #'s are all we are waiting on  and "STILL WAITING" on is just not healthy .

I so know better than to allow it to affect me but there is a weak streak in my human element  (smile) gives me grief all of the time (smile)

I am juggling so much right now - more I think that I ever - ever thought I would be at this stage of my life - 3 jobs and 7 days a week non stop  and closing my business - packing up 15 yrs of 3 different careers worth of material - ughhhhhh I feel like dropping a few of these balls lol!!

The one thing that is "constant" and a good thing (God thing)in my life is the "Divine" - I am soooo grateful that he does make his presence known.

I have a question for you (smile)  If I can feel and know his presence and his intervening in my life then how come it is that I do not feel or recognize his  "will" for me which would tell me what to do when to do it where to go and when --

I know without a doubt that I am exactly where he intervened for me to be  Part time massage therapist at a Merle Norman Cosmetic & Day Spa. The unmistakeable evidence is the time with the clients -

I could tell story after story after story after story how that session was no accident - how the words, events, emotions etc were purely of divine working in us both - These precious times are my seeds of joy that no one can take from me. I do not want to put a strain on anyone's' ear (smile) and drag this out -  Hey I do not mind sharing but sometimes I just do not know when to hush - (smile)

But I got to tell you Ponee everything else is blowing my mind and really poking and prodding at me (smile)

He literally threw me in the briar patch. Ha Ha or the miner's fire  I have had a couple melt downs and almost anxiety attacks going to work - Now I check my pay checks' amount against my records and find many discrepancies on 10 of the 13 I have received  --

I am carrying this around and it sure is stressful    -   I have not approached the  owners about it - it will not be fun -- ((HUGS))

I sat about a week ago and wrote a self evaluation of myself  - comparing their outward approach to make the ladies beautiful on the outside while I tend to lean on wanting them to experience being beautiful on the inside. I also use the outward approach but I am just watching & waiting for that little window to open so I can jump in ha ha  and if the intuition is coaching me (smile)

There has been a little conflict of interest maybe or ruffling of feathers you might say -- All because I am UNEEK - I am not in any doubt that my being there is for a tune up for me   I am ok with that -- the lessons -- I just am not sure I am comprehending them-- (smile) 

I will humbly admit  that I will probably come out ok  since He is overseeing everything (smile) You see,  it's that darn weak streak in that human element again (smile)  

I have had the 'WOW" moments and cherish every one -- the weak streak forgets there is a price for those (the poking & prodding) (SMILES / HUGS)

LOVE & APPRECIATE YOU !!  (and yes  this time I am shouting lol)

My prayer today....  Empty

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Yes Uneek, I tend to go back and re - read threads often.  Sometimes, I just feel compelled to bring certain posts forward again.  I appreciate your response.  You never fail to make me step back and look at my own life from your perspective.  It helps to refocus my thoughts.  Thank you for taking the time to reply.  You  ARE Uneek and greatly appreciated.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum