Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie -- with his bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV

+10
clayf
az-tex
Purpleskyz
DinarPhoenix
aksafeone
Horizon
alleyrose
Kevind53
catman
Ponee
14 posters

Go down

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Empty Okie -- with his bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

8-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY IS NOT OVER YET BUT GETTING LATER BY THE MINUTE. LAST THURSDAY NIGHT THE R/V OCCURRED AND THE RATES WERE RELEASED TO THE BANKS. THE OTHER MAJOR BANKS ARE READY TO EXCHANGE NOW BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON WELLS FARGO AS I UNDERSTAND IT IS HOLDING THE PROCESS UP. (TEMPORARILY OR NOT I DON'T KNOW). I WAS INFORMED SATURDAY NIGHT WE WOULD ALL BE IN THE BANKS TODAY---WELL???-- 

I KNOW YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED AND SO AM I. I FURNISH YOU WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION AVAILABLE BUT CANNOT CONTROL WHEN THE ACTUAL RELEASE WILL BE GIVEN. IT IS ENTIRELY IN THE HANDS OF THE BANKS. I WILL NOT FURNISH ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PENDING ACTIVATION BECAUSE OF INCORRECT INTEL OR UNKNOWN DELAYS UNKNOWN TO ME. I STILL FEEL IT'S VERY CLOSE BUT WILL NOT GET ANYONE EXCITED OVER PHONE CALLS I RECEIVE TELLING ME THE DATE OF RELEASE. I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR OTHERS THAT ARE CAUSING ANY DELAYS. I AM ONLY A MESSENGER---BLESSINGS

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Empty Re: Okie -- with his bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Well there you go..... he is PROMISING NOT TO POST ANYMORE -------------  AGAIN !!!!!!!! Let's poll how long it will be before his next post.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Empty Re: Okie -- with his bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV

Post by catman Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:58 pm

I think he did make it to 3 days once and his followers were so lost he just had to give them a hopium fix or they all would have died.  He is such a saint to sacrifice himself to appease the masses.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Later tonight ... certainly Tuesday into Wednesday. If not Thursday then Monday AM at the latest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Friggin loser Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE_wuyLz9cHaXyJR_AHgdwqFlt-yeJVPpkmeACMnnGYAg1lpzN8w

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTykjME8bvr4_lXMZsi_MpJI8RaS64UAAEKNFsli2lQKherp8RRdQ        he's not gonna post anymore.....Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 3508649203 Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 3508649203 Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 3508649203 Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 3508649203 

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:42 pm

My guess is tonight or tomorrow into Wednesday.  Certainly, like Kevin, by Monday.

If what he says about WF holding it up is true then according to what I read by Bondlady that would maybe constitute insider trading?  Hmmm, if so then that person from WF AND Okie would be guilty.  Maybe he won't post anymore because he is headed to jail?  Interesting thought, no?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

alleyrose thats some really strong language, but I was thinking more like friggin idiot
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

LOL not nearly strong enough for this stupid man DinarPhoenix!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Empty nan

Post by NALLISON Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:45 pm

these people need to get off OKIES CASE HE IS ABOUT THE ONLY ONE I READ. HE IS ONLY RELAYING WHAT IS TOLD TO HIM. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS THAT DO THE SAME. I QUIT BELIEVING THIS IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. WITH ALL THE "INTEL" IT HAS LEFT NOTHING BUT DESPAIR, SO IF THIS HAPPENS, YES I WILL BE HAPPY, BUT UNTIL I GET THE E-MAIL FROM OKIE I THINK IT IS ALL GUESS WORK

NALLISON

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Nallison..... sorry... not gonna get off Okie's case or any of the other liars and BS'ers. I am not saying it is not happening understand. But these roos are totally full of it.

Starting to think they are ALL full of it. And this includes my guys too!! 

So until it happens I will amuse myself and continue to poke a stick in Okies beehive. Bend over Okie... got something for you!

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 1656125192

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2245507099Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Yeah same!! They are benefiting from others misfortunes why can't you see that? We used to think Okie was the ants pants too oh for about 6 months waaaaay back when we first got involved until we saw a bit of a pattern happening with his so called bloody intel!  Trust me you will be a lot happier if you stop listening to these wankers, have faith that one day it will happen (maybe) and have a bit of fun with some great people in the meantime! You will get no brownie points sticking up for the clowns they will be laughing at you!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Well, well, well...

Okie lied yet once again... he posted this:

8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK IN THIS SAGA OF THE DINAR AND IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THE WEEKEND. THE DELAYS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RECTIFIED AND OUR TIME SHOULD BE ANY MOMENT NOW WITH THURSDAY BEING AN OPTIMUM DATE FOR THIS OCCURRENCE. ANY INFORMATION I HAVE FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT WITH THE TIMING BEING FURNISHED ME BEING WRONG. LETS ALL SET BACK AND LET THIS PLAY OUT TO A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME.---BLESSINGS

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:Nallison..... sorry... not gonna get off Okie's case or any of the other liars and BS'ers. I am not saying it is not happening understand. But these roos are totally full of it.

Starting to think they are ALL full of it. And this includes my guys too!! 

So until it happens I will amuse myself and continue to poke a stick in Okies beehive. Bend over Okie... got something for you!

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 1656125192
Yeh!!! Okie Im with Pskyz on this one    Smiley    Smiley    Smiley
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh man Iam so 86'd
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by time2eat Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

nooo tell me he didn't  -- i lost the bet.  i said he would wait at least 3 days before posting again. he promised

time2eat

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Seems Okie is an attention whore. Can't go a day without it. How very sad.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2245507099Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:48 pm

I used to stick up for him, too, until I saw what was happening--NOTHING!! but BS.
That would be "bull snot", Alley, how gross is that? Kind of like camel spit. Yuck!!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!OKIE!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I CAN QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!AND MY LITTLE BROTHER MR BEAR BEAR CAN QUIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOT DOG!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 pm

PALMER01 wrote:I used to stick up for him, too, until I saw what was happening--NOTHING!! but BS.
That would be "bull snot", Alley, how gross is that? Kind of like camel spit. Yuck!!
 Ewwwwwww that's why I don't like rodeos as I got older, bull snot EVERYWHERE there!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

NALLISON wrote:these people need to get off OKIES CASE HE IS ABOUT THE ONLY ONE I READ. HE IS ONLY RELAYING WHAT IS TOLD TO HIM. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS THAT DO THE SAME. I QUIT BELIEVING THIS IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. WITH ALL THE "INTEL" IT HAS LEFT NOTHING BUT DESPAIR, SO IF THIS HAPPENS, YES I WILL BE HAPPY, BUT UNTIL I GET THE E-MAIL FROM OKIE I THINK IT IS ALL GUESS WORK
Okie lost all my respect about a year ago when he called it, yes that is right, he out and out called it and left the Mods here to try and hold things together. He caused grievous harm to the site and to members who pinned their hope on him. Then he did it again, and finally he was banned from the site in accordance with his own rules which stated basically "No calling dates or rates, if you call it and miss it you're gone." It was a real mess with a lot of hurt people, anger, and threats against the moderators who were just trying their best to prevent further harm. The site was nearly closed as a result. When he was banned, most of his unthinking sycophants went with him. It took many months to see some return to normalcy here. About the only use I would have for Okie would be as a tackling dummy for the local semi-pro team.

Since them he and his sidekicks have continued to disseminate patently and provably false information of the unsuspecting and uninformed. Unfortunately, unless you come someplace like here, you'll think he was the second coming or something because they only allow posts that kiss his south end. I don't care how he couches his words and qualifies them by saying take as rumor, or my sources tell me, or whatever ... he is either a deliberate liar, or a total idiot. Maybe someday he'll be right, he's bound to be, sooner or later he'll hit it despite himself.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865  Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm

yep! a broken clock is right twice a day

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Dang it Kevin I wish there were like buttons on this system !!!!! Between you and Aksafeone, I always want to hit LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Yeap, and just like Okie said he wouldn't be back, guess what 2 more post now!  Oh well like we say, he keeps on calling it, one day he might get it right!!! I sure hope it is soon! 
Show us the Money!!!!
cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YESTERDAY AND PERHAPS TODAY  THAT NEGOITION'S
(SP) WAS UNDERWAY ON THE LEFT COAST BETWEEN THE HEADS  OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES, THE
 IMF AND A LEAD BANK. AS TO THE OUTCOME OF THAT  MEETING I SHOULD KNOW LATER TODAY.
AS FAR AS I AM INFORMED WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE WINDOW FOR OUR  BLESSING TO OCCUR.
HOPEFULLY THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK (NO I AM NOT CALLING  IT) BUT IT SURE LOOKS PROMISING
AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT.
THERE ARE GREAT PRESSURE BEING PUT ON THE USA TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE  LOT. MAYBE
A LITTLE ARM TWISTING AT TIMES BRINGS RESULTS. LETS HOPE  THIS IS THE CASE-----BLESSINGS
OKIEOILMAN] I ALSO LEARNED TODAY THAT MANY SMALL BANKS ARE BEING  TRAINED ON FOREIGN
CURRENCY EXCHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT HAD THAT  POSITION BEFORE.
I  THINK THAT WITHIN ITSELF IS A MOST POSITIVE SIGN. THIS WILL REDUCE OR  POSSIBLY
ELIMINATE THE BOTTLE NECK CERTAIN BANKS WERE EXPECTING. I  UNDERSTAND THAT IS A
PARTIAL REASON FOR THE DELAY WE HAVE BEEN  EXPERIENCING.
[..OKIEOILMAN] IF AN WHEN I GET THE  OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS GOING ON YESTERDAY
AND TODAY I WILL RETURN AND  REPORT THE RESULTS--I AM EXPECTING ONLY GOOD NEWS!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

I see that another "Okie supporter" has materialized.  Welcome Pilgrim (NALLISON)!!!  You need to understand that most of we moderators were moderators for this side of the old OOM and we were constantly getting batted around like an old worn out soft ball when Okie would go on and blow another "It's gonna RV on #$@$#" and it didn't.  WE banned multitudes for speaking ill of Okie, we did this blissfully and unabashedly.  We were the defenders - of a FALSE PROPHET.  WE learned that all this is pure and simply balderdash and gibberish and mostly made up information from some dream world or another that has absolutely NO ONE THING to do with the TRUTH.

Okie claims to be only a messenger.  WELL after all these years he hasn't received one piece of verifiable information that resulted in any change in the value of the Dinar.  NOT ONE.  HOW dumb or gullible can one be?  To keep letting them feed one bs for that long is totally unimaginable.  WE tend to believe that a bunch of them get together on the phone and decide who and what will be spread around today and then they get on the computer and spout the information from their "sources."  NO?  Well, then explain to us how they can be wrong all of the time and their always seems to be a convenient excuse, hold up, or delay occurring?  I know of no business, country, even person that is so messed up as this that is still in business, a functioning country or not bankrupt person.  NOT ONE.  Explain that to me and you get the Kuppi Doll.  (For those that weren't around then the carnival used to come to town and the stand that had you knock over milk bottles with a ball gave one of those away if you got them all.  Of course the milk bottles were not real milk bottles and usually one of them had a weighted bottom to keep it in place - it might spin or slide but it wouldn't go over unless THAT bottle was the impact point and you were luck enough for all the rest to tumble.)  This investment is likened to that midway stand - or more to the point the 'roos are.
Here ya go folks, three balls for a dollar.  STEP right up, three balls for a dollar.  Who's going to be next?  Take a chance and knock over all the bottles and win the Kuppi Doll - she walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile - sorry folks wrong stand - She's delightful to behold and pleasing to hold.. Three balls for a dollar, who's next 0 you sir?
Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your snow cones and carmeled apples right here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Ponee wrote:Dang it Kevin I wish there were like buttons on this system !!!!! Between you and Aksafeone, I always want to hit LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE...
You can go over to DV where they utilize the neg and pos buttons!

Uhoh, there I go again....pushing that "slug" AM

WOW, AKsafeone....I didn't realize you were one of THEM...never got banned personally but know 2 avatars very close to me that were....HEEHEE

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Kewpie10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Yea Doodoo, you and your Split Personalities gave the Mods a spin a few times, but we love you still!!!! duct tape 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Thanks horizon, we NEVER agreed with okie or his minions, but D77 sucked up to he and his gestapo so she wouldn't get banned. Then in typical female fashion, at some point she had had enough and couldn't control her real emotions.

BTW, alleyrose, you seem to have taken a liking to Dinarling77, but I fear she may not be back for quite a while. You see, she came home with her hair done sort of like yours, but she looked sort of like a beer can pyramid....I laughed so hard that she stormed out of here crying and wailing like a teething baby...I just couldn't help it yours looks so good, and hers looked hilarious!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV Z+9c8+efXOpaX1wfTNs3MPfnHpVy9t39xZX5lvVWQhTeBiijTKcreuBSWhVZF6utrV1VZNJvEYgmIQjMEIimEoAIDhMBQOg6EQOAWAYRBGYIRPJ9sN2ayIBI6vdsonZqbFNA0gSBgAQyEgFAYSETSVIFA0AiHYwYKPRATjqITEkfVCRi9xZpWTBTIWj7EsXixkKsWU2+RbumBV+UyKoGi8Vsk6+iNCLUNyG0JgyFadN6azZo13m5JZ5y1d8JpS2xQ7DaGtC11DHvjySju35ElLnny4VVp0CmYuZefTdS37b+vUnmuuikcNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm

I tried to post a bigger picture, but it wouldn't let me...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 5326027Okie --  with his  bunch of excuses and lies -- AGAIN  -- oh and he says he is done giving info on the RV 5326027

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 pm

There ya go...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Senator, why do you think I apologized several months ago to all those I banned?  When one finds they have served a false entity and later realizes it the only honorable thing left is to make amends.  The past is past, I'm still the same person either way only now I can express my true feelings without fear of retribution.  Wonderful feel that is too.  AND I don't feel like I need all that armor that my avatar shows me in (although I am in real life a Knight Templar).  SEE, even moderators can be human.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum