Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Latest Okie News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Latest Okie News

+7
andy1979uk
catman
Purpleskyz
abby ann
clayf
alleyrose
az-tex
11 posters

Go down

The Latest Okie News Empty The Latest Okie News

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Okie News and Intel from OOM&F Tuesday AM
08/06/2013

29 Comments

(Recaps Note: Please keep checking back..we are adding more Okie as he posts..Thank You)

Please use some common sense. DO NOT CALL, BOTHER  or GO TO ANY BANKS UNTIL NOTIFIED THE GCR has ACTUALLY HAPPENED INTERNATIONALLY!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD TUESDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. JUNE 6TH,1944 WAS THE START OF THE LIBERATION OF EUROPE. TODAY AUGUST 6TH WAS THE START OF A DAY OF LIBERATION FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND SOON THEREAFTER OUR'S ALSO.

VERY EARLY THIS MORNING U.S.A. TIME--THE IRAQI QI (SMART CARDS) WERE RECOGNIZED ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS. I HAVE JUST RECEIVED REPORT VIA BAGDAD GREEN ZONE OF ALL THE AUTOMOBILES (NEW) WITH KUWAIT LICENSE TAGS ENTERING THE ZONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING SALEABLE.

THE FOOD STOCKERS CAN NOT EVEN REPLENISH THE SHELVES OF GROCERYS BECAUSE OF THE DEMAND. THE POST EXCHANGE (LIKE A BIG SHOPPING MALL) IS BEING SOLD OUT OF ANY AND ALL KINDS OF GOODS--T.V.--STEREO--AIRCONDITIONERS--ETC -ETC.

THE IRAQIS NOW HAVE CURRENCY AND ARE ACTING LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE. WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE QI CARDS (MASTERCARD ISSUED) BEING NOW A WORLD WIDE TRADING INSTRUMENT IT'S APPEARANCE IN THE USA SHOULD BE CLOSER THAN IMMENENT NOW

WE AWAIT THE AUTHORIZATION TO MAKE "THE FINAL POST"-----BLESSINGS AND HOPE ABOUND!

[..OKIEOILMAN] WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE--I REQUEST--PLEASE STOP WITH THE PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS--

I SHARE OPENLY WITH EVERYONE AND DON'T PLAY FAVORITES BY TELLING ONLY A SELECT FEW--WHEN I KNOW MORE--I WILL POST--THERE ARE NO NEED CALLING ME TO SEEK MORE DETAILS.

..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS A PERSONAL THOUGHT ONLY--THE RELEASE TIMING OF THIS WAS TO HAVE BEEN YESTERDAY AT 4 P,M, C.S.T.--THEN THEY PUT A DELAY ON IT. I JUST AM SPECULATING WHEN I SAY MAYBE THEY WERE AWAITING ON THE INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE SMART CARDS---KINDA MAKES SENSE DOESN'T IT?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MAYBE NOW--THE IRAQIS WILL BE OUT SHOPPING INSTEAD OF OUT SHOOTING--

..OKIEOILMAN] WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE--I REQUEST--PLEASE STOP WITH THE PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS--I SHARE OPENLY WITH EVERYONE AND DON'T PLAY FAVORITES BY TELLING ONLY A SELECT FEW--WHEN I KNOW MORE--I WILL POST--THERE ARE NO NEED CALLING ME TO SEEK MORE DETAILS.

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!

..OKIEOILMAN] SERIOUSLY----DON'T CAMP OUT IN THE BANK'S PARKING LOT'S----THERES NO PORTA-POTTY'S THERE--------HEH HEH HEH

[sue47] ..OKIEOILMAN - If I step on toes or say something I shouldn't please forgive me - not my intention. I just read an item on Recaps that says they are not going to be sending the notice out after the CE with the 800 numger as has been stated they were going to do for a very long time because of "possible changes". Can you shed any light on this new twist please?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUE--I HAVE HEARD THE SAME--I CANNOT SHED ANY LIGHT ON THE VALIDITY OF THAT AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

..OKIEOILMAN] DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH THE RATE--------THE STREET OR LOWER RATE WILL BE FAR MORE THAN YOU EXPECTED

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE BEEN TOLD (SUBJECT TO CORRECTION) THAT WE WILL HAVE ONLY 30 DAYS TO DO OUR EXCHANGE.

[..OKIEOILMAN] ALSO I HAVE BEEN TOLD (SUBJECT TO CORRECTION) THAT IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO OPEN 2 SEPERATE ACCOUNTS--1 FOR DINAR ONLY AND ANOTHER FOR DONG ONLY. THIS AS I UNDERSTAND IT HAS TO DO WITH THE TAXATION ISSUE PERHAPS BEING DIFFERENT ON THE 2 SEPERATE CURRIENCIES AND AS SUCH THE IRS MAY HAVE DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS OF THE STATUES REGARDING SUCH. 

[..OKIEOILMAN] I THINK I JUST MIGHT START CHARGING FOR THE TUTORING YOU ARE GETTING!!!!!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] IF YOU EVER FEEL A NEED TO GIVE ME RECOMPENSE----HELP OTHERS OR AT LEAST PUT IN ADDITIONAL OFFERING IN THE OFFERING PLATE SUNDAY MORNINGS (PLURAL)

[mooney] ..OKIEOILMAN Is there anything you can tell us about the VND?TY

[..OKIEOILMAN] mooney IT IS SCHEDULED TO COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM GOING TO BACK OUT NOW--I NEVER INTENDED FOR THIS TO BE A Q&A. I ONLY WANTED THIS TO BE AN INFORMATIONAL POSTING FOR YOUR BEHALF----GONE

The Latest Okie News Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...The Latest Okie News 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Latest Okie News Empty Re: The Latest Okie News

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Okie Dopey .... Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 pm

I still think he's F.O.S-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey welcome back stranger! bigsmile 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865  The Latest Okie News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey, Kev, here only for a couple of minutes to see what's shakin', and to get my daily dose, of what's getting slung around- Hear we are close, but we've all heard it before- Let's see what this brings us, IF anything, just not letting my knickers get in a knot about it- Thankyou 4 the welcome back- I know it's-been awhile, but it gave me a bit of self reliance-Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?coffee
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Yep .... so having survived this, we should all be "Strong like ox!" coffee 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm

This was posted at DinarGuru:

8-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL--BOY!!!--WE ARE NOT EXPECTING OUR BLESSING IN MONTHS, DAYS, OR HOURS-----IN MINUTES!!!--SURE HOPE ITS RIGHT AND I AM ON TOP OF IT AND WILL KNOW INSTANTLY---MORE AS I KNOW MORE---BLESSINGS

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 pm

terbo's back yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! So excited!! 

The Latest Okie News Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Okie also  brings tidings of good cheer....    
 The Latest Okie News Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStEe1inAali8axADgNJvCjaXOiTp0HNdrNsZJfcy7BUPkBwinTlQ
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello dear Terbo man good to see you!!! Bout' time you came in to see us!!!! We missed you!

The Latest Okie News Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...The Latest Okie News 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 pm

HEY TERBO!!!!!!!!! GLAD YOU CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!YOU WERE MISSED!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Okie says don't Despair.....any moment now!!!! Please people don't hold your breath, but I hope he is right this time!

Short Okie Update Late Tuesday Afternoon from OOM&F
08/06/2013

1 Comment

[..OKIEOILMAN] DON'T DESPAIR--THIS CAN GO AT LITTERALY ANY MOMENT NOW--IT IS INTERNATIONAL AND SHOULD BE HERE VERY SOON-----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING BANK RELEASE---NO HANG UP'S--NO DELAY'S--NO PROBLEMS--JUST RELAX AND SAVOR THE MOMENT

[..OKIEOILMAN] IT IS UP TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BANK'S NOW AS TO THEIR OPTIMUM TIMING--THATS ALL

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM SURE THE BANKS HAS A REASON FOR RELEASING THIS AT A CERTAIN TIME--THAT TIME WE DON'T KNOW BUT CAN'T BE TOO FAR AWAY STILL HOPING FOR TODAY

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 pm

I hear this from others also.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The Latest Okie News 2245507099The Latest Okie News 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 am

I want to know what banks are holding this that they can keep it from the whole world.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am

Is that fresh news purpleskyz?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am

Just thought I would stick this new Okie news in this thread.....I sure hope he is right this time!  All I want to see on his next post is go to the bank.....

OkieOilMan Fly BY OOM&F Chat
08/06/2013

31 Comments

[..OKIEOILMAN] JUST A BRIEF FLY BY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW NOTHING IS WRONG.

THERE WERE A DELAY OF A FEW HOURS TODAY PENDING A SIGNATURE NECESSARY FOR FINALIZATION AT A WEST COAST MEETING THAT HAS JUST CONCLUDED AND THE SIGNATURE WAS OBTAINED.

THIS BLESSING CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIME NIGHT OR DAY. IT IS ALL IN THE BANKS HANDS PRESENTLY AND WE AWAIT THEIR RELEASE.

11:09 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] THIS WAS SCHEDULED 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TODAY AND NOW IS FINAL----NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT MOMENT IT WILL BE RELEASED (THE BANKS KNOWS)
11:16 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] I AM AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS HOT POTATO DUMPED IN MY LAP. I CAN NOT DEVULGE ANYMORE PRESENTLY.

11:17 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD NIGHT ALL---MAY BE A SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND MAYBE A RESTFUL NIGHT----TIME WILL TELL

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:35 am

AND THE GREAT OKIE IS STILL ASLEEP THIS MORNING!  He posted at least 4 times yesterday and still on RV announcement.  Pretty soon he will change his name to Rip Van Wrinkle.  Shhhhh, don't disturb a sleeping giant, he needs his beauty sleep (and how, lullaby and good night ..... ).

HI Terbo!!!!  Welcome back, long time no hear.  Good to see ya again.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am

The Latest Okie News 9k=
Yes, aksafeone....Okie worked hard thinking of post yesterday so he needs his rest today!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Thankyou all for the warm welcomes and good tidings- The last few months have not been very good or profitable to me as of late, but am trying to get things on an even keel, and our heads above water, as I'm sure you all have experienced that at one time or another- Things ARE looking up, and now, ONLY if they will stay that way!ask the 8 The Latest Okie News 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

God Bless you Terbo, and I know the feeling!  I am just glad you are ok and back here with us.  Take care, we are your friends and we worry about you.  Maybe this RV will go ahead and take place and it will put us all in better spirits!coffee 
:chevy: No terbs not that kind of spirit!!!! But, if it makes you feel better go ahead!!! Enjoy!!!!  Glad you are back!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Another Okie post.....His fingers are gonna be so sore!!!!

Okie Update from OOM&F Wednesday Early PM
08/07/2013

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

I THINK A BRIEF EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY CONCERNING THOSE WHO MAY BE MIS-INFORMED.

YES WE ARE THERE AND YES IT IS COMPLETED AND IT SHOULD APPEAR IN DUE TIME WITHIN THE BANKS SCHEDULE.

I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS WHO MAY DIS-AGREE AND I RESPECT THEIR OPINION BUT I BELIEVE MAYBE THEY ARE A LITTLE BEHIND WITH THEIR INFORMATION.

OTHERS ASSOCIATE RAMADAN AND EID WITH THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE AND THERE IS REASON TO BELIEVE THIS IS AT LEAST A POSSIBILITY.

I STAND BY MY INFORMANTS WHO SAYS IT HAS HAPPENED AND WE SIMPLY AWAIT THE BANKS RELEASE.

I HAVE NO FEARS OR DISAPPOINTMENT THAT YESTERDAYS SCHEDULED RELEASE WAS NOT MET. I FULLY BELIEVE IT CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT FORWARD. THIS IS THE WORD DIRECTLY FROM THE BANKING INSTITUIONS.

PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THIS OCCUR'S-----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS MORNING I READ WHERE JESTER IS WITHDRAWING FROM THE ROMPER ROOM WITH THE REST OF US KIDDIES. I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK HIM FOR ALL HIS DUE DILIGENCE AND HELP IN INFORMING PEOPLE. HE IS A GENTLEMAN AND SCHOLAR. MY PERSONAL THANKS AND RESPECT.

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I would love to get somebody to answer on just what "banking institutions" have the power to keep it from being release everywhere in the world.  Yep, I guess that bank can keep Iraq in the stone age for as long as they want.  Unless, you believe it is the Chinese who are in control as some say.  Have seen numerous post about that and have seen claims that the Chinese own a controlling interest in WF.  Funny, they are not even on the list of major stockholders, mush less the majority stockholder.  Just can't understand how people can believe the stuff that is so easily debunked.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Didn't you know? Soros is actually Chinese cleverly disguised as a Hungarian. Twisted Evil I pointed that out on recaps once, listed the major stockholders, and even provided references ... yea, you guessed it, the truth never saw the light of day.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum