Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DO IT AFRAID I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DO IT AFRAID

4 posters

Go down

DO IT AFRAID Empty DO IT AFRAID

Post by UNEEK Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

Do It Afraid

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who can stand in His holy place? He that hath clean hands and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing of the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Psalm 24:3-5

The other day during prayer I heard the Lord speak something to my heart. He said 'you resist the blessing.' I thought that was the oddest thing I had ever heard and I certainly didn't feel I had resisted the blessing; as a matter of fact, in my mind, I had been praying and declaring I walk daily in the blessing.

But, before I get into what the Lord showed me, let's first look at what the blessing is and what it is not. It is not a car, a house, or any material thing...those things are effects of the blessing of God. The blessing is an endowment of power from God.

When God places His blessing upon you, the blessing has the power within it to bring everything you need to you. And we know from Genesis 27:33, when a blessing is given it can't be taken back. For us believers, when Jesus went to the cross, the blessing became ours.

Then why is it not working in some of our lives? After the revelation I found, I believe that many of us resist the blessing. Let's find out how we do that.

To resist is to oppose or stand against or strive against. Imagine how a dam resists water from flowing through. It is the same thing. As I studied resisting in the Bible, I found that most times when people resisted it was because their heart or ears were uncircumcised. This simply means that your heart and ears are covered, or simply, they are closed to divine admonition.

What is admonition? It is gentle reproof, direction, counseling and as far as discipline goes, admonition is the step that is just before excommunication. Hmmm...that one caught my attention. Now, to put this in our terms, to resist the blessing is to oppose direction, reproof or counseling from God.

For me personally, God was attempting to lead me to a new place, a place that He had spoken to me about and said 'your blessing is here.' I had forgotten about those words He had spoken months ago, because I had resisted the change and in doing so, I had resisted the blessing He was trying to place on me.

God was leading to me change something in my life that would be a not be convenient. It would take much more time than I was used to, it would not be convenient and it would require work and discipline.

Now, generally I am not a lazy person, I am a hard worker, but for some reason I was opposing what He was leading me to do. I had closed my ears and heart to His instruction, they had become uncircumcised.

Have you ever been there? Have you ever felt that God was nudging you in a new direction and it just seemed so comfortable where you are that you resisted it?

Has He ever told you to sow a seed into someone's life and you resisted because you had a need for that money? Have you ever felt like you needed to go and pray for someone but you resisted because you thought they may think you were weird?

Have you ever felt like God was trying to get someone out of your life but you resisted because the relationship was comfortable? Let me warn you if you resist what God is telling you, first of all you are in opposition of God, which is not a good place to be and secondly, you are resisting the blessing. You are resisting the empowerment of God to succeed in every area of your life.

If God is nudging you in a new direction it is not because He is trying to take something from you but He desires to bless you and do a new thing in your life.

If God is trying to get you to sow a seed, it is not because He wants or needs your money, but He is trying to get a harvest to you. If God is leading you to pray for someone, it is not even about you, He is trying to get a healing to someone else.

If God is trying to separate you from someone who is harmful to you, it is not because He wants you lonely or alone but because He wants you to be free to be with Him, He wants more of you and He doesn't want you used and abused.

God is never trying to take from you, He is always trying to get something to you. But to do that, we must cooperate and not resist. We have to refuse to resist God and therefore we don't resist the blessing of God.

Two things I have found in my life that cause me to resist the blessing or resist change are complacency and fear. Both are deadly. Complacency is deadly because there is life only in flowing rivers.

To enable the life giving power of God to remain in you there must be a flow, a constant moving, and a constant spiritual growth. Don't allow yourself to grow stagnant; it is hard to get out of. And then there is fear.

Fear causes many people to resist the blessing. Fear of change, fear of being alone, and fear of not having enough. I hate fear and I think that is one of the things we should never tolerate.

I used to think that if you had fear that you didn't have any faith, that is simply not true. It's only when you react to the fear that is trying to overtake you that it affects your faith. You can still have faith and do it afraid.

Joyce Meyer taught me that truth years ago. If God is telling you to do something and you have fear but you are certain of what He has told you to do, don't wait for the fear to leave, do it afraid. Show the enemy that fears can't and won't stop you.

Not now or ever. Fear is an emotion, we don't have to allow it to affect our faith.

I believe it is time we stop resisting and begin embracing what God is saying and leading us to do. Embrace means to seize eagerly, to receive and to comprehend. Embrace what God is leading you to do today!

Embrace it and walk and live in the flow that is God. Walk in the Spirit with Him. Don't resist Him. Embrace Him and all He is and wherever it is He is leading you, embrace it and fly. Go ahead...He will never lead you astray and He will never let you fall, it's His promise.

DO IT AFRAID Praying
Kim Potter
A New Thing Ministry
PO BOX 750
Dayton, TN 37321

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

DO IT AFRAID Empty Re: DO IT AFRAID

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 am

Thank you for this post Uneek.  I don't know about others on the board, I know that this has come  at a good time for me.  I am struggling with choices and new directions.  It has been a very difficult year for me and am lost in where I should be going.  Sometimes, it is so hard to discern my voice from HIS.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am

Good Morning Friends - Hope all is well - The above post really struck home with me and thought I would share   thinking that maybe it would resonate with someone - 

I do not think any of us would really question God  or His  plans for us -

What I have found to be a problem for me is trusting "myself" in the interpretation  or the "feelings" in the directions -- I  question myself - "Is this what God  is telling me"?  You know, our egos  tell us  things  also -- so do we sometimes have "selective" hearing?

I am glad that God knows my  heart - and is very gracious and patient with me - I may not catch on or move quickly and when that happens  I feel He intervenes with events that will actively &  literally --  ha ha -- move me in the direction that he  had intended  for me  -- There are some  times consequences  or  "inconveniences" to pay when that occurs -

Blessings To All <3 <3 <3  Have a great weekend and I pray that we receive some encouraging & positive information today to calm our concerns about the recent  Bank changes - Yesterday was quite an unsettling day in DinarLand - Hopefully today will be more uplifting <3 <3 <3

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 am

Ponee wrote:

Thank you for this post Uneek.  I don't know about others on the board, I know that this has come  at a good time for me.  I am struggling with choices and new directions.  It has been a very difficult year for me and am lost in where I should be going.  Sometimes, it is so hard to discern my voice from HIS.  
 Bless you Ponee - I sooooo know the feeling --  I am going through a lot right now as well - with closing my office and  working part time at a spa - while it does feel "right"  I  still feel very anxious about the future and  where I am to be and what  I am to do --

There are so many adjustments in where I am working now - I have had 2 melt downs already lol  - I guess it is like being in the Potters Hands again lol  fine tuning me "again" lol  -- I do want to be that beautiful Tea Cup -<3 lol  - Am  I ever going to make it to the finished beauty?? lol

I  have had so many dreams for  a while now  and wonder  if they will be reality -

God does not give full disclosure -- lol -  he only gives us a small  portion at a time which is  for our  good of course - but our human  element craves more information  - 

I am in limbo about  how much of my office stuff to keep / store for  a future place but I have no clue at all as to the ""right" decision - Storage has pluses & minuses --  Decisions like this create a plethora of lessons that  could be learned to do with attachments - faith etc - I keep lagging and it keeps costing $$

Prayers for you my dear friend  - be encouraged as the one looking out for us will be gentle & patient - He will either calm the storm or keep us  calm till it passes -- He will either give us wings and teach  us to fly or he  will catch us -  He has never failed me yet  <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:20 am

DO IT AFRAID 999811_447512538701226_1355560869_n

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:21 am

DO IT AFRAID 972301_554447287936979_1458421537_n

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:23 am

UNEEK wrote:
Ponee wrote:

Bless you Ponee - I sooooo know the feeling --  I am going through a lot right now as well - with closing my office and  working part time at a spa - while it does feel "right"  I  still feel very anxious about the future and  where I am to be and what  I am to do --

There are so many adjustments in where I am working now - I have had 2 melt downs already lol  - I guess it is like being in the Potters Hands again lol  fine tuning me "again" lol  -- I do want to be that beautiful Tea Cup -<3 lol  - Am  I ever going to make it to the finished beauty?? lol

I  have had so many dreams for  a while now  and wonder  if they will be reality -

God does not give full disclosure -- lol -  he only gives us a small  portion at a time which is  for our  good of course - but our human  element craves more information  - 

We are going through parallel situations, Uneek. I am also closing my office. Deciding what to keep, and where to go from here. I hear myself in every word of your last post.

I am in limbo about  how much of my office stuff to keep / store for  a future place but I have no clue at all as to the ""right" decision - Storage has pluses & minuses --  Decisions like this create a plethora of lessons that  could be learned to do with attachments - faith etc - I keep lagging and it keeps costing $$

Prayers for you my dear friend  - be encouraged as the one looking out for us will be gentle & patient - He will either calm the storm or keep us  calm till it passes -- He will either give us wings and teach  us to fly or he  will catch us -  He has never failed me yet  <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

We are going through parallel situations, Uneek. I am also closing my office. Deciding what to keep, and where to go from here. I hear myself in every word you posted here. I will keep you in prayer also. Thanks for sharing.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Dear Ponee and Uneek,

I read about you closing your offices. Have you thought about transitioning your business to online? Many people have released their brick and mortar offices, like me, for online businesses. It requires a good website and marketing plan to let others know about how to do business with you in this new way, but you probably already have a list of customers. One thing I learned in marketing 101 was that once someone does business with you, they will stay with you no matter how many changes you make as long as they know you care about them.

I may be way off base, not knowing exactly your situations, but I also wanted to share that I used to have an office for consulting purposes, but now I go to my clients' office/home and I now office out of my second bedroom or sometimes on the dining room table, or on my lap in my pjs. Also, I have done some consulting over Skype. I have been there. My heart goes out to you both. Self employed is the best and the pits sometimes. (((Hugs))) to you both!

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 pm

So would you be one of those guys doing teleconference with a dress shirt, tie, jacket and PJ's? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I mostly work out of my home although I pay a small monthly fee for shared office expenses. It has been a rough year, and my sales are down quite a bit, definitely not meeting minimums. However I am old enough and have been here long enough (I think) so that I can go to agent emeritus status and continue to work at will with no worry about minimums. The question is do I?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865  DO IT AFRAID 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Ha, Kevin! Nowadays everything is casual but not that casual. 

Yeah, I'm probably not as productive or time efficient working at home....so many distractions...feed the cats, water the plants, make breakfast, make a snack, lunch, another snack, read email, facebook, blah, blah, blah.....exercise, take a nap, clean the house.

I do mostly face to face, but more and more people are requesting phone consults. It's low overhead for both of us, no gas for the car, so wasting time and energy in traffic, no getting my good clothes dirty. Then I get "mailbox money." Love the mailbox money!

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 pm

My business as an agent still requires live face time, so I rack up 3-400 miles a week.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello Guest - Welcome to the forum and thank you for reading my post and sharing your  thoughts

It is unlikely that  I could teach yoga or give  a  very good massage  on line -- ha ha -- I am also  a  Certified Grief Recovery Specialist  though and could do that on line  I guess --  I would prefer a more personal   session though  as emotions  can get heightened when discussing sensitive events and issues

I do enjoy the internet and the possibilities --  I hope to get some continuing education post RV  that will put me closer in the  category of "Life Coach" - and do that  via  the  internet -- but with the competition it will take a lot of something to get the business that  I want -- or think I want lol

JFYI   it is not and will not be for the money - It is my mission in life to comfort the  disturbed and disturb the  comfortable  -  I believe I am to be of service to others and to help them heal -  either through comforting and nurturing  & counseling   or shaking them  up and helping them to "see" the consequences of their choices and decisions

I have the vision and the passion and hopefully the patience to get there - I am ok though if God changes my direction

Thank you for any enlightenment that you  could share about being successful on line and getting there

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:48 am

Thank you Uneek, I really needed to read your post!  Praying for you and Ponee! 

Thank you Guest for adding your comments. I myself work at home. I get started early on the phone and computer in my PJ's and most of the time stay that way until around lunch. My lunch break is usually a shower and getting dressed.  At home I can get started with my work earlier, which with what I do, I have to get an early start. Used to have to get up and drive, now I just sit down and start working. 

God has been working on me about some things I need to do, and this was a great thread! Thanks!

DO IT AFRAID Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...DO IT AFRAID 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi Uneek!!

LOL, funny about an internet massage. I guess not. I would not pay for that, haha!

But I would pay for life coaching, and you don't have to have credentials and there is no competition. That's my opinion. I betcha a million dinars there are people you already know, who have taken your yoga classes or whatever, who would pay you right this very minute to coach them---on the phone, in your pajamas!

Marketing 101=the people who already love/do business with you will pay you without you having to do another thing except, ASK. You're good enough already. Don't buy into the rat trap that you have to have this and that. You could start tomorrow. I bet you could get 3 people in one week to send you a check, and bam, just like that, you're in business.

Write up a mission statement, write a blurb, post on your website, send an email to your contacts letting them know you have this new service. Set some boundaries, like 1 hour per week for 4 weeks and charge them xxx amount of dollars, maybe have a sliding scale. I don't like to turn down people who truly can't afford my services. I just tell them I have a 50% scholarship available and they will self-select themselves for that. Ask them what they want to accomplish and then coach away! I bet you already can do that, just from reading your posts--you sound awake, have a clear point of view, are mature, and a good listener.

I took some classes at Coach University from the founder, about 20 years ago. Just 2 days ago my sister told me she took my 15 minutes of coaching on how to manifest her new job and came up with a job paying $88,000 in less than a week after following my very simple advice. That is $28,000 more than she asked for. I could have charged her at least $100 for that, lol, but she's my sister, so it's free. Actually, I told her she owed me a good steak dinner and she agreed.

Anyway, just some free coaching from someone who sees the infinite possibilities. It never hurts to try it. You just might surprise yourself and help some people in the process and have a fun time too.

Good job, Horizon! I love your style!!

Kevin, I have done that. Now about half that, and did not go up on my fees because of gas prices yet, but I'm thinking about it.

G'night, sweet dreams.

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am

Ponee, forgive me, I didn't mean to leave you out of the conversation.

If I were you, I'd go with what makes me feel better, the less stressful, which I intuit is to sell or let go, don't store your office stuff. Incorporate what you can in your home and let go of, or let others borrow indefinitely what you can't use right now. Don't live in the future, live now, be happy and comfortable now. If you need that stuff later, God will provide, and maybe it will be the newer and shinier model, if you know what I mean. Just my feeling about this. You sound like it's heavy on your mind, and I think you should lighten your load and be free. But that's just me.

Praying for you and Uneek about closing your offices--you are in my prayers. Horizon has the right idea!

Present

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum