Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A JESTER post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A JESTER post

+2
Kevind53
TLF
6 posters

Go down

A JESTER post Empty A JESTER post

Post by TLF Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am

7-20-2013 Intel Guru Jester [was the un announcement at 2:15 yesterday [Thursday] confirmed by your people? If so, Do You feel this was done to push this into getting everything rolling or am I imagining things?] WE CONFIRMED THEY DID IT... I THINK THEY HAD TO HAVE IT TO GET THINGS GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION AS YOU SURMISE...[Were you able to confirm any announcements about the Rv to the mosques during prayer this morning (Friday) ?] LOTS OF RUMORS...NOTHING I WOULD PUT CONFIRMED ON THOUGH. [Jester do you think the announcement at the UN was intended as a kick in the back side to get IRAQ up and moving on the issue?] I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT IRAQ IS AS READY AS ANYONE... I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY ARE HOLDING ANYTHING UP. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

7-20-2013  Intel Guru Jester   [So what is next?WHAT IS NEXT IS CHINA DECIDING THAT THEY ARE SATISFIED THAT EVERYTHING IS READY... BANKS ARE READY... FOREX IS READY... WE ARE READY... AND WHEN EVERYONE GETS ALL THE PAPERWORK AND ANNOUNCEMENT REQUIREMENT FINISHED I THINK THEY WILL BE READY TOO... LOTS OF ACTION IN THE BANK...AND EXPECTED THROUGH THE WEEKEND... I THINK WE ARE GETTING THERE... NOW I WANT TO SEE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS.  [post 2 of 2]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ZbA6eK00
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

A JESTER post Empty Re: A JESTER post

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 pm

China, China, China, the mysterious Madam Wu and the apparently nameless old man. The real mystery is how long will it take for the sheeple following these clowns to catch on? It does not take a lot of complex research to figure out that China A) not our friend, and B) is in serious financial ca-ca themselves. Yes, they have enjoyed a huge trade surplus due to an artificially low Yaun, but they have also tremendously overspent, and almost crippled by the recession. The only reason we are not hearing more about it is they control the media, the banks, and the industry. China is not in control of this and they have no say in the timing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

Well, we are all doomed to wait forever (A very long time at least) for the RV.  Jester said today that they need to start the announcements about the return of the Republic before China will allow the RV.  Since those announcements are not going to be happening any time soon, we are all going to be waiting and waiting.  Or NOT!!!!
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:08 am

Jester has an eye dot ten tee problem .... Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865  A JESTER post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:12 pm

You got that right, kevin.  ID 10 T.  The more things change the more they stay the same.

WE have been waiting so long that we now can sit back and see what is going on as the 'roos spew it out.  WE don't have to wait for any analysis.  Common sense doesn't enter in to this as the writers of the scripts being thrown out all don't have much sense or they would be be waiting patiently as we are instead of offering such balderdash as ASN, It went in-country, Monday, etc.

Personally I am headed for the river - Yes, the salmon are in, and YES the Anchoragites flocked down, and YES I expect to get hooked, BUT "tis the season!!!  Fish on!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Kevind53 wrote:China, China, China, the mysterious Madam Wu and the apparently nameless old man. The real mystery is how long will it take for the sheeple following these clowns to catch on? It does not take a lot of complex research to figure out that China A) not our friend, and B) is in serious financial ca-ca themselves. Yes, they have enjoyed a huge trade surplus due to an artificially low Yaun, but they have also tremendously overspent, and almost crippled by the recession. The only reason we are not hearing more about it is they control the media, the banks, and the industry. China is not in control of this and they have no say in the timing.

Well, I do not know much about Madam Wu, but I can assure you that a very old and powerful Chinese man does indeed exist. I also realize that this is not something you are ready to understand as its not printed and explained in a book available at Amazon. With that said....... Things are not always as they appear......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey TS2, they wrote a song about her.....first verse

I took my troubles
Down to Madame Wu (sp)
You know that gypsy
With the gold-capped tooth

She's got a storefront