Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information

4 posters

Go down

Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information Empty Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 pm

All messages made available as part of this discussion group and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of DINAR DAILY ( unless DINAR DAILY is  specifically identified as the author of the message).

The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Dinar Daily web site does not mean that DINARDAILY has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.

The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information Empty Re: Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information

Post by clayf Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 am

Good job on the one above Ponee! Yourself and the rest of the longhorns here at DinarDaily (of course) already know this...I'm guessing this needs to be a permanent addition to the site from now on or what..The Oakie Dokie Man himself was kicked from this site and ever since then the old whipper snappers around here can see right through the bull.Hence My new avatar

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the boot butt guy didnt appear)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information Empty Re: Just because it is posted does not mean that Dinar Daily supports the information

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Besides the FACT that the site name is Dinar Daily Discussions.  The key here is the last word.  WE have taken a dinar site (OOM) whose previous owner decided to discontinue the site as there were issues regarding Okie and his friends.  The site administration rolled over to Ponee.  The format of the site changed to one that provides a place where dinarians can DISCUSS various aspects and state their opinions without threat of being banned AS LONG AS the posts are kept under control and decently written without derogatory or demeaning remarks being stated.  There are other parameters that  apply but basically the site is here to toss around ideas, opinions and provide a place where the facts can be examined.

To date, thank you Ponee, this site has accomplished the goals that came about after the exit of OOM as it was originally formatted and the new format was presented.  Many of us, moderators on the old OOM site, stayed.  Some left.  The questions that were presented way back then are still being presented today.  Not much as changed, just the names of the gurus of the day, week or month.  The situation appears to not have changed - we are still waiting for the rate to go up to a level we feel is appropriate for us to conduct our currency exchange.  The hype is still there, the lies are still there and the speculation is still there.  WE allow discussion of topics of the posters choice, within reason, to be aired.  Not always do I or others agree with the topic,  BUT the poster is allowed to make their post  as long as the guidelines are followed.  Many of us comment on posts.  I personally tend to warp into a circus attitude when I see more of the same posts and opinions of gurus or their minions as have been thrown out here for over 10 years.  To me it them becomes a circus equal to Barnum and Bailey.  My choice of humor.

If ya can't laugh about something then I guess you ought to pray about it.  I have found that laughter is the best medicine.   Thanks again Ponee for all you do to ensure that there is a platform for people to air their feelings and opinions without fear of retribution.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 pm

My thanks to Ponee also.  Where else in Dinarland is freedom of speech allowed?  No where else other than here.  Or that I'm aware of anyway.

It's great to see some of the thoughtful discussions that have been here lately.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum