Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria

Go down

Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria Empty Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

2013-04-25 Laurie from Baghdad

Not Al-Haj Hassan Al-Abbadi, a 54-year-old, expected his son Abu Fatima, 22, was heading to fight in Syria, but he thought he went with his friends to Iran for the purpose of tourism, told him.

Al-Abbadi says "I was shocked when a friend called me to tell me, ' stay in your life babe Fatima.

Al-Ibadi said in a recent '' during a consolation for Council Abu Fatima and another Iraqi man, Mojtaba Al-Hasani, the two were killed in a clash with insurgents in the Syrian opposition, adding that their bodies arrived at the new Baghdad area on 5 April.

According to Martin, the daughter of ex aequo et bono, belonged to Abu Al-Abbas thanks Brigade, which is linked to the Hezbollah brigades, "Iraq branch" backed by Iran.

"My son was a factor in the factory for SOAP before regulates to the Group of friends of the uneducated militants repeatedly tried to deter him from walking with them, but he refused."

"And today they have won a price that goes by himself to death," he said, adding "nothing to his homeland and not save anyone but a victim of a conflict not his country."
Recruited to fight in Syria

As Abu Fatima Al-Abadi and Mojtaba Al-Hasani, a number of young Iraqis to fight in Syria, according to security officials and members of the Iraqi Council of representatives.

In this context, says Col. Khalaf Al-Obaidi, the name of the border guards command-Third Brigade second region, the Waleed border crossing received on 28 March and 5 April 9, the bodies of seven Iraqi youths between the ages of 17 and 30, "all of them were killed in combat in Syria."

Cassie explains that "their passports showed that they took to Iran and not Syria, and there is a missing link between the departure to Iran and then access the bodies to Iraq from Syria."

He adds that "dead base of Iraqis in Syria do not reach us, they are buried there, but up the bodies from fighting with the Assad regime".

He explains that "there are contacts of Iran are sending young Iraqis to Iran under the pretext of religious tourism, and then be trained and granted financial amount appropriate to send to Syria by air."

Al-Obeidi, "we have information on the existence of training camps in Iran near the Iraqi border for the graduation of the fighters to be sent to Syria," including Abu Al-Fadl Al-Abbas ' Brigade ' featuring Iraqi and Lebanese and Syrian Alawis led Iranian officers, "he said.

For his part, organizing Hezbollah brigades '' Iraq send militants to fight in Syria.

And Hezbollah brigades leader says Iraq, Sheik Wathiq Al-Battat, "' Abu Al-Fadl Abbas ' Brigade for the protection of religious shrines in Syria from the FSA and the victory.

"We believe that the defence of the sacred Jihad duty cannot be reversed, and that opposition groups to President Assad's regime that does not come close to our couches.

But al-Obeidi, says that "Iraqi security forces seeking to prevent any suspected intention to fight in Syria for the opposition or the system, and is part of the Iraq policy of non-interference in the Affairs of neighboring countries."

"After detecting the Iraqi authorities, tightened border security, especially land, were converted fighters to Syria transfers by air instead of road".

Last month, the Iraqi Government to tighten inspection procedures for aircraft and land convoys destined for Syria to ensure no weapons. The Government said it will monitor flights to Syria and Iran in Iraqi airspace, forcing the suspect aircraft to land and inspected.

Al-Obeidi that draws "the Iraqi Government is working hard to prevent the death flights, whether Iraqi or other young men across Iraq."Iran ' directly implicated '

For his part, said the Iraqi Parliament's Deputy, Ahmed Al-alwani, "security reports reaching the Presidency of Parliament killed a number of Iraqis in Syria were fighting on behalf of President Bashar Al-Assad's regime".

"Iran is directly involved in the recruitment of Iraqi and Lebanese fighting in Syria used a financial need of young and rush in through Iraqi clerics close to the Iranian regime."

ABC shows that "security reports refer to flights between airports in Najaf and Tehran and Damascus at night to transfer militants trained by the ' Legion '" Jerusalem, accusing Iran of seeking to support Bashar Al-Assad in any manner, but does not sacrifice its components or its citizens, and instead send the Iraqis and Lebanese fighting there".

"We have evidence, we are preparing a comprehensive file for submission to the parties concerned to put an end to it," adding that "Iran is a source of concern for all countries in the region."

"His role in Al-Qaida recruitment in all the States of the region, but the Al-Qaida terrorist organization, but what Iran is doing is effort and Government supported cover."

He called on the Iranian authorities to "non working physical and religious exploitation of young people to entrap them into a big battle will spark a sectarian war in all the States of the region," he said.

But, says the decision of the parliamentary security and Defense Committee, Hamid al-mutlaq, "in the past two weeks, repeated scenes of young bodies in Syria killed fighting under the command of Abu Al-Fadl Al-Abbas brigade ' ', it is not a secret."

Al-mutlak added that "Iran's actions can not serve peace in Syria or Iraq, the region will be in big trouble if the recruitment of young people who see their bodies up and then to Iraq.

He points out that "Iran sent them to the Mujahedeen to protect sacred resting places, mostly residents of poor areas and slums and illiterate and others have used misinformation to convince them to go for religious and sectarian".

"Iran bears much of the blood spilt in Syria and in Iraq, they should know that their actions have made them in one box with Al-Qaeda."
Shiite refused to interfere in the Affairs of Syria

Shaykh Danas, one belongs to the sacred Kadhimiya kindergarten in Baghdad, "the position of religious reference in Iraq from the Syrian crisis is clear political solution and non-interference in internal Syrian Affairs in any way."

He adds, "as Shiite representatives of the country's top authorities deny going to Syria and fighting for the benefit of any third party, and we see the Iranian moves in this regard is innocent and is ignited by war in Syria and in Iraq fuelled once again, and to stop using religious passion in the political interests of the Assad regime's survival".

He explains that "the dead going to there cannot be considered martyrs being discharged without an explicit religious opinion or case for Jihad."

In turn, the Iraqi political analyst and Director of Al-Baghdadi House of studies for the strategy, Naji Al-karkhi, said that "Iran is trying to use the youth as fuel the conflict in Syria, as Al-Qaeda recruiting fighters and trains them for political purposes."

Karkhi adds that "the Assad regime's demise means weakening the role of Iran and Hezbollah in the area, so resorting such acts for fear of achieving real democracy in Syria weakening this role."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria 2805820865  Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria 2805820865  Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria 2805820865  Officials: Iran ' directly implicated ' in recruiting Iraqis to fight in Syria 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum