Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert Empty Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert

Post by Ponee Thu May 09, 2013 11:33 am

Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert

05/09/2013

AdminBob: Iraqi University maintains an extensive seminar delete zeros of the Iraqi currency

2013-05-08 Dr. Khaled Al Qaisi

Sponsored by University President Dr. Ziad Mahmoud Rashid of Iraq under the supervision of the Dean, Dr. Ali Mohammed Saeed has established the College of administration and Economics Symposium on delete zeros of the Iraqi currency and its impact on Iraqi economy, attended by the President of the Association of the money-changers Iraqis, Ahmed Abdul-Razzaq Al-Rubaie and a number of professors. FULL ARTICLE & LINK BELOW

BNA13: Yep. Good stuff. "She added: there are scientific steps including deletion uneventfully after the Iraqi banks to educate citizens on the mechanics of deletion of zeros...."

Kaperoni: This looks like a reference to the same symposium we also posted about back in April

http://www.aliraqia.edu.iq/en/economy-managment-news/the-deletion-of-iraqi-currency-zeros-in-college-of-administration-and-economics-.html

The symposium came up with the following recommendations:

1 - The deletion of currency zeros is an important step, but not at this stage to the lack of appropriate conditions.

2 - Developing a series of economic measures.

3 - Activating all sectors.

4 - Providing services to citizens.

5 - The elimination of unemployment.

6 - Combating corruption.

7 – Opening projects.

8 - Stabilizing the security.

9 - Reconsidering the importation of goods.

10 - Supporting the national economy, the industrial and agricultural and protecting from foreign competition.

The seminar was attended by Deputy Prime of the Iraqi Bankers Association Mr. Ahmed Abdul-Razzaq Al-Rubaie, and professors and students.

FULL ARTICLE & LINK:

AdminBob: Iraqi University maintains an extensive seminar delete zeros of the Iraqi currency

2013-05-08 Dr. Khaled Al Qaisi

Sponsored by University President Dr. Ziad Mahmoud Rashid of Iraq under the supervision of the Dean, Dr. Ali Mohammed Saeed has established the College of administration and Economics Symposium on delete zeros of the Iraqi currency and its impact on Iraqi economy, attended by the President of the Association of the money-changers Iraqis, Ahmed Abdul-Razzaq Al-Rubaie and a number of professors.

And the Baghdad provincial Council member Dr. Sabah Abdul Rasul Al-Tamimi, a working paper on probate solutions to reform the management system of currency through structured and delete the zeros to control the flow of cash currency imports optimally.

She added: there are scientific steps including deletion uneventfully after the Iraqi banks to educate citizens on the mechanics of deletion of zeros and legislation limiting the phenomenon of corruption and addressing poverty while providing security mechanisms to prevent the counterfeiting of the new currency and the continued ration card system and put new currency with current currency with its gradual pullout from the market.

The seminar emerged a number of important recommendations in this regard.

On the other hand cream, Dean of the Faculty of management and economics professor Ali Mohamed said a number of students. And the honored students all morning and evening branches, the total amount of the financial shield and appreciation certificate to encourage them in recognition of their superiority.

Under the guidance of Dean and supervision support for management participated in the first annual festival hosted by the University of Imam Sadeq (Baghdad Arabic cultural capital).

The Festival began with a film role in Baghdad and how this features in support of Baghdad's cultural face of their places for Baghdad to be the capital of culture, in addition to the theatrical review culture Baghdad Arabic and authenticity.

And like the College media unit and a sports activity and the number of college students who participated in poems and lyrics that sing with love and all its glories and its civilization and its soul-scented alleyways and its role in the genesis of civilization and progress.

At the end of the Festival the granting University President Prof. Imam Hussein barakeh Shami armor and gifts for students of the Faculty of management and Economics in recognition of their actors and their presence at the Festival.

On another level, from the direction of the Rector, which he called the deans to visit dormitories, visited Dr. rawy, Dean of Faculty of management and economics, accompanied by Dr. Aziz Esmail Associate Dean complex internal sections in the Waziriyah area.

He briefed the visitors on the services provided by the Department of the Interior sections to students, in turn, provides students of Mr. Dean in gratitude for his visit, inspecting them, thankful Manager internal sections on parental care did not interrupt their day.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert Empty Re: Iraqi University Seminar Delete Zeros - Post From Dinar Alert

Post by Lopster Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm

lop lop lop :( :( :(...just my opinion...
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum