Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See?

4 posters

Go down

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? Empty Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See?

Post by UNEEK Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? K3735948Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? K3735948Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? K10860825Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? K3735948Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? K3735948

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You See? What Do you Think? How Do You Think? What Do You Know? How Do You Know?

{Italic portion from User Nelg Dinar Vets - Quotes from Recaps Team}

Short story: There was a man named Hull who took advantage of a controversy over whether there had been giants in America. So, in his effort to make some money, he had a "giant" meticulously carved in stone even to the point of small holds (holes?) in the surface to represent pours (pores?) in the skin.

It became so popular that people traveled all over the world to view the "giant." Hull made a lot of money.
P.T. Barnum tried to buy the exhibit so he too could make some money. His bid failed and the "giant" was sold to a syndicate from Syracuse, NY led by a banker, David Hannum for $30,000, and Hull held on to 2/3s of the profits.

P.T. Barnum was not to be outdone so he had built (carved) his own "giant." He then proclaimed that Hunnum had sold the real, authentic "giant" to Barnum and that the "giant" that Hunnum was displaying was a fake.

When Hunnum heard the story he said the now famous words, "There's a sucker born every minute." Of course, Mr. Hunnum was still under the impression that his "giant" was the authentic one, and thousands of people were paying good money to see Barnum's fake.

Well, there was a lawsuit and trial to get to the bottom of the problem. It was then that the originator of this hoax, Mr. Hull, testified that both were fakes and that it was all a hoax. After the trial Mr, Hannum faded into history and Barnum was stigmatized as saying the famous statement, "There's a sucker born every minute."

No matter who made the statement, there are still a lot of people who will believe anything that they want to believe, because they want to believe it!

There are no limits to the amount or kinds of fake giants being constructed just to make money. Lies and stories are the wings to make the "giants" fly and become believable.

All of us have read so many stories and heard so many lies that it is numbing to the brain. We dismiss them without giving them do (due?) process. Some of those stories are just so unbelievable that it laughable and saddening at the same time.

Where do these stories come from? What Guru made them up and spread them in the forums? Why did they do it? (Which is rhetorical.)

Don't get me wrong. I don't think the dinar revaluation is a hoax, but some of the stories and lies make it hard to know where the truth stops and the faking begins.

Don't be part of the "suckers" of the world. Hold tight to the real. Nelg, Dinar Vets

But, But, But, But what IS “real” ????? “You believe easily what you hope for earnestly” – Terence

Assertion is not argument; contradict the statement of an opponent is NOT proof that you are correct -- Johnson

It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

The finest and noblest ground on which people can live is truth; the real with the real; a ground on which nothing is assumed. Ralph Waldo Emerson

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear - Herbert Agar

Controversy - There is no learned man but will confess he hath much profited by reading controversies; his senses awakened, his judgment sharpened, and the truth which he holds more firmly established. In logic they teach that contraries laid together more evidently appear; and controversy being permitted, falsehood will appear more false, and truth more true. MILTON

Most controversies would soon be ended if those engaged in them would first accurately define their terms and then adhere to their definitions -- Tryon Edwards

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal. Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Advice to Youth

Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment. - William Shakespeare

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear Herbert Agar
A lie told often enough becomes the truth. Lenin (1870 - 1924)

There will always be controversy -
Truth is an individual choice & decision based on your own
"Perception" - "Interpretation" - and "Validation" through your own due
diligence.

Last edited by UNEEK on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos & additional statement)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? Empty Re: Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See?

Post by TLF Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Uneek what a great story. I personally believe in the spiritual realm especially when it comes to the dinar.. We are given opportunities to Bless or Curse the ground we walk everyday..there is a simple scripture I live by.. In Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit. I personally choose Life.. sometimes we are given a great opportunitie that only comes once in a life time if God has given me a choice Im only going to speak what I want to happen. I will not curse my Ground... Thank you for stimulating my mind and bring this thought to me<>>>>>TLF
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? Empty Re: Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See?

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:05 pm

I heard a good one this morning, too, tlf. It was attributed to Abraham Lincoln and went something like this:

"We can curse the rosebush for having thorns, or we can be joyful for the thornbush because it has roses."
Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? 949729897

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Where / How Do You Look? What Do You / See? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks Uneek  !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum