Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Insight from canada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Insight from canada

2 posters

Go down

Insight from canada Empty Insight from canada

Post by clayf Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 am

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:12 PM
Subject: Fw: Dinar update - From Canada
Here is an up-date from my Canadian Friend John Maskell

Dinar Friends and Colleagues,
Recently a friend wrote and asked what has been happening with the Dinar. Actually, several people have asked a similar question so I thought I’d just copy what I wrote several days ago to everyone ... with a little bit of editing.
Happy landings everyone – it seems to be getting closer!

Hopefully the RV loop is the only one you’ve been out of “for a while” and that all the rest of your life is stellar … in which case you are in a really healthy state since “waiting” and “hoping” for the RV is not particularly healthy.
In my view, the situation has not changed in the last year or two except to get gradually closer. The RV of the Iraqi Dinar transformed somewhere early along the way (six or more years ago) from an expected routine Iraqi development event to a major global financial event. I think cabalistic global power brokers originally designed it to be a scheme through which they would gain even more control of international financial systems and through them, control of global resources, including human resources. However, I think they lost control of their scheme as millions of people like you and me acquired Iraqi Dinar in the expectation of a windfall.

The unforeseen circumstance that developed was that the potential and impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar triggered a global project for the re-alignment of all the world’s currencies and a concurrent realignment of global political, economic and financial power.

As these things happened, the cabalistic global power brokers scheme for increased ownership and control transformed into a scheme for damage control with the result that all kinds of delays have been thrown in the way as people who are powerful, people who think they are powerful, people who want to be powerful, people who ought to be powerful and people who didn’t know they are powerful jockeyed for position. Not surprisingly, every possible delay has been thrown in the way of the RV. The stakes have become unbelievably high and it can only happen once … furthermore the upside and the downside cannot be known or calculated in advance by anyone – they can only be analyzed and speculated about; and if, truth be told, I suspect no-one and no one group is now in control if, and that’s a really big “if”, there ever was anyone in control from the outset.

In fact, as I contemplate it all in the quiet of my office, I suspect there are several camps of power brokers with major influential power, sufficient to momentarily block things for a short periods of time, but not enough decision-making power to actually make necessary things happen to push it through to a conclusion. But as each blockage happens, more “bad” people get removed from the game and the global re-alignment moves inexorably closer.
One day, someone will get up in the morning and decide that “it’s time to stand tall and do the right thing”, which will be, in his/her situation, a major departure from what has been the case right up to the day before. Someone else will follow suit, then someone else, and someone else then suddenly, it will happen; and you will be a happy girl.
There is no doubt in my mind that it will happen – and that’s pure intuition. I have no inside knowledge.
Until the day comes – keep your Dinar safe, forget you have them and live a normal, happy, fruitful and satisfying life.
If you are wondering how you will know when it happens, rest assured that everyone will know and those who are without Iraqi Dinar will wish they had some.

John ONE DAY!! Insight from canada 2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Insight from canada Empty Re: Insight from canada

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:50 am

Great post clayf

Let us hope that the day is near and until then love one another.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Insight from canada 2245507099Insight from canada 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum