Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 POST RV IDEAS ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

POST RV IDEAS ...

+6
justpassntime
tomb22
Dr. Linda
me4RV
Gmansaid
katt
10 posters

Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty POST RV IDEAS

Post by katt Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:52 pm

SHARE YOUR IDEAS HERE ABOUT CHARITIES, POST RV IDEAS TO HELP HUMANITY (SOMETHING THAT ISN'T LISTED AS A CHARITY ALREADY) ..

MAYBE YOU HAVE AN IDEA THAT YOU CAN SHARE ABOUT PURIFYING WATER, GROWING YOUR GARDEN, ORGANIC WAYS TO MAKE SOAP?

BE SURE TO INCLUDE A URL IF YOU HAVE ONE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN EDUCATED DECISIONS ON WHETHER OR NOT TO ASSIST.

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! PLEASE KNOW THAT WITH ALL FORUMS ON OOM, THIS IS MODERATED, BUT WE'LL KEEP AN OPEN MIND Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty Water water everywhere and not a well in sight!!

Post by Gmansaid Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 am

I am working on a Machine that will draw moisture out of the air and condense it into a chamber where it is purified as it runs through a gravity fed filtration system. The only powered part is a fan to draw moist air through the dehumidifier's wick. The fan motor is run off of solar panel so as long as the sun shines then the machine is producing pure water.

It is totally portable, virtually maintenance free and produces a very high quality almost pure water. It can produce several gallons per day depending upon the relative humidity. The amount of disease and human suffering from water-borne organisms is drastically reduced if not eliminated all together.

No drilling for wells either, groundwater can be severely contaminated in places. This system is perfect for Mission trips, disaster relief, third world villages, your home, camping, survival ready, you name it.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty Re: POST RV IDEAS ...

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 am

THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE WITH LINKS TO EXPERIENCED CHARITIES INVOLVED IN A VARIETY OF PROGRAMS AND FIELDS. CHECK IT OUT, IM SURE IT WILL HAVE CHARITIES EVERYONE CAN APPRECIATE. IM SURE WITHIN THE DINAR COMMUNITY THEIR IS AT LEAST ONE FUTURE MILLIONAIRE (FINGERS CROSSED) WHO CAN DONATE TO EACH OF THESE CHARITIES:

http://www.charitywatch.org/toprated.html

OH YEAH AND DONATE TO RON PAUL 2012: http://www.ronpaul.com/donate/

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Over the last 20 years, I have developed some of the world's finest Nutraceutical formulations, which are specific nutritional, highly-concentrated whole food and herb combinations, that have been researched, documented, and medically proven to improve health and reverse disease, as specified by the strict guidelines of the FDA.

I have had the opportunity to work with, study under, and learn from some of the world's finest cutting-edge nutritional physicians and nutritionists. I have formulated and manufactured these products for the last 15 years, and with the RV funds, I intend to produce many other beneficial products and market these all over the world.

My plans were given to me by God many years ago, and He has told me to develop my company's formulations to benefit the health of millions of people, and increase the longevity of mankind. My nutraceutical formulas have saved the lives of hundreds of Americans, including my own, and health, without unnecessary drugs and/or surgeries, is my passion.

Also, my husband and I plan to give generously to our church, our Kenyan ministry friends, and our favorite ministry, The 700 Club and Operation Blessing!

I pray that the RV will come soon, to improve the health of Americans, especially!!
:queen:

Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 am

cool, Operation Blessing is on my list as well. Do you have a link where people can order your products?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty Cool

Post by tomb22 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 am

What a cool idea. ☀
Gmansaid, When you talk about the gravity fed collector/filter, are you talking about something like the British Berkefield/Aquarain kind?
How far away are you to complete this? Don't tell me too much, there are a lot of sharks in these dinarian waters. ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 am

Disappearing......

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

POST RV IDEAS ... Flag-212 POST RV IDEAS ... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

tomb22 wrote:What a cool idea. ☀
Gmansaid, When you talk about the gravity fed collector/filter, are you talking about something like the British Berkefield/Aquarain kind?
How far away are you to complete this? Don't tell me too much, there are a lot of sharks in these dinarian waters. ☀
I am using the Berkey Black filters because they work so well, they do filter slowly but on a machine that runs constantly during daylight hours the rate of water filtered easily keeps ahead of the water produced. The filters are easily maintained and do a super job removing everything to below detectable levels and one of the factors that will increase filter life is the fact that the water taken out of the air is very clean from the start and there are not many contaminants to be removed.

The only challenge is to have enough PV (Photo Voltaic) cells to operate the machine efficiently in different parts of the world where the solar energy varies. The only drawback is that operating it in freezing temperatures renders it useless. I have an operational unit that I tinker with and all of the bugs have been worked out. The only thing I am waiting on for production is funding. I am planning on giving away/donating many of these units. I am not sure if I want to patent it or not and I am not sure that I will sell these machines but who knows where it could lead to?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2gene Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

Dr. Linda wrote:Over the last 20 years, I have developed some of the world's finest Nutraceutical formulations, which are specific nutritional, highly-concentrated whole food and herb combinations, that have been researched, documented, and medically proven to improve health and reverse disease, as specified by the strict guidelines of the FDA.

I have had the opportunity to work with, study under, and learn from some of the world's finest cutting-edge nutritional physicians and nutritionists. I have formulated and manufactured these products for the last 15 years, and with the RV funds, I intend to produce many other beneficial products and market these all over the world.

My plans were given to me by God many years ago, and He has told me to develop my company's formulations to benefit the health of millions of people, and increase the longevity of mankind. My nutraceutical formulas have saved the lives of hundreds of Americans, including my own, and health, without unnecessary drugs and/or surgeries, is my passion.

Also, my husband and I plan to give generously to our church, our Kenyan ministry friends, and our favorite ministry, The 700 Club and Operation Blessing!

I pray that the RV will come soon, to improve the health of Americans, especially!!
:queen:

I would be very interested in knowing more about your products! Where can I find more information? Thank You!

2gene

Back to top Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty Contribute, We Owe Them...

Post by justpassntime Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 am

We really all need to think about those people who contributed more to our new found fortunes than anyone. You don't need to agree with the politics but we should always support our military personnel and families of the wounded and of those that did not survive. Some of them paid with their lives, others their limbs, many will never again be the same. Think of the families of those that lost loved ones or the ones that came home damaged in some other way. The sons, daughters, mothers and fathers of those that served our great nation deserve some of what we have received. There are many groups that we can contribute to to thank them for what they sacrificed for us and what they will again in the future no doubt. That is where some of my money is going.....

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

POST RV IDEAS ... Flag-212 POST RV IDEAS ... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POST RV IDEAS ... Empty Yes I am interested in this Berkey Deal !!

Post by oregonseeker Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Come to Skype .....and we will talk ... "oregontailseeker"
Just say BERKEY................and I will ok you
Thanks !

oregonseeker guy
oregonseeker
oregonseeker

http://www.cooperativeachievementplan.com/?ref=oregonseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

got a couple of stacks of 500 dinar notes to pass out as tips/gifts. will be fun surprising people. wonder if the homeless can cash dinars....
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:11 am

Len wrote:got a couple of stacks of 500 dinar notes to pass out as tips/gifts. will be fun surprising people. wonder if the homeless can cash dinars....
WHAT A GREAT IDEA,LET GOD BLESS SOME OF THE LESS FORTUNATE Very Happy ONE PEARSON AT A TIME Ilikeyou ☀
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum