Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .

2 posters

Go down

6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   Empty 6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am

AMAZING INTEL CALL 6-24 Okie, Poppy2, Dewey
Today at 05:52:07 AM
68 min. (12 MB)

http://tinyurl.com/5ss4ckw

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   Empty Re: 6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 am

Introduction:

Dewey - who he is, where he came from, and how he got into the dinar.

DEWEY: views on the oil and cost

Tony: we hear gray intel, he was looking for a way to see it market wise, when gold and silver are bought alot, and fear was driving traders to security, they didnt buy treasury, they bought gold and silver. . . when WE bought the dinar, we shorted the dollar.
He charts everyday, so he looked at the dollar, his opinion that the dollar had already bottomed. Gold, Silver and dollar are all tied together. when market went down, dollar went up, and gold and silver went down, that this would be a trigger. . . when he saw that happen, he thought this MIGHT be a signal that the dinar is fixing to hit.
Watching the traders . . . they KNOW when its going to hit.

Since a few weeks ago, the dollar has been making a base to go up, went up big time in the last two days, and thats Tonys opinion that this is the market clue.

Tonys comment on 200% inflation, short 200Mil ounces of silver . . . The email that was put out on the subject, looked like a scare tactic to buy gold . . . In his opinion its false information.

Stuff gets out of porportion over the internet . . .

PAM? - friend in a three letter agency. He told her that there are still alot of bad guys, they are coming into the US with their IQD. They are meeting them and seizing it. USA is paying highest exchange rate. They know how close we are, and they are getting it in here for the highest exchange.
Made some calls on Shabs . . . regarding rumors of his possible harm. . . its reported that Shab is not only ok, but made a speech, and also said that this will be done by the 28th.

POPPY: World Banking Center. Has a friend that worked with INDIVIDUALS that do currency trading. HE says they have THEIR rate. . . each country has a rate, this is NOT our individuals rates. Locked in rate, they are waiting for it to become a tradeable currency. Traders are waiting for this to happen so they can go forward with their investments. The understanding is that there is NOTHING that needs to be done, everyone is waiting on SOMEONE within the BANKING world to put it on go. They keep TRYING to get it online. . . apparently their are still TECHNICAL problems. Poppy doesnt want to speculate exactly WHERE the errors are.

They want it to go smoothly, so thats why we are still waiting. . .

PAM: they have intel on the technical errors. . . was supposed to come thru last Friday, last Saturday . . . she asked her fav intel person, they told her that they are still trying to push this through. . . They will still try to push this through TONIGHT . . . as Shabs said. . . by June 28th. . .

THE SYSTEM, is what she means by pushing it through . . .

POPPY: Just got a call . . . good source. . . it was going to try after 10pm Saturday night because of banks in Hawaii end of business day. Poppy got a call on the IT system last week. The treasury IT people stayed in Iraq for months, to tie the Iraq system into the world banking system. USA wrote the banking rules, and trained them on the banking systems.

got a text 3 seconds ago. . . great contact. . . IM GOING TO MISS THE CALL TONIGHT, TWO CONTACTS HAVE SAID, TONIGHT SHOULD BE THE NITE.

POPPY got the same call, so it confirms Poppys call because it was from a different person

from vietnam, they have started distributing the lower denoms TODAY!!! Lady there to cash in last Thursday, told she could not cash in told to call bank Monday and it was very possible that she could then or Tuesday morning. . . the rate was reported to be 2.2 up to 5.7 which if you have 1 million dong it would convert to $22,000 up to $57,000

JUNE 30th
1. WTO full membership
2. DFI accessable to CBI
3. Paris Meeting scheduled for WTO, CBI, IMF and whoever is assigned to the new DFI Manager (July 1st) the funds will be released to his dept by June 30
4. New CEO of IMF will be named
5. Considered Iraq's Independance day
6. Their new Forex Office opened this past monday for internation trade, which they cant do til they have an RV and its global
7. RATE: figures kicked around, 3.22 plus inflation up to 3.86 . . . thats where we are staying in our belief....

Last week of June last year. . . over 300 contracts to be rewritten with a minimum rate of 3.22 and resubmit . . . they have found more reserves, found a new oil field, numerous meetings between IMF and CBI. . . as of today Shabibi made a speech at an Arab summit, he was also meeting with the IMF today. (paris) since OCT and today . . . lots going on since THAT rate of the contracts.

MR.ROGERS: 20+ in law enforcement, 30 years in politics, he went to work on cap hill working for a US congressman. REGARDING prior to the 1st, they had a congressional breifing, they were notified, this thing was to go 3 or 4 weeks ago, they were told 24-48 hours, I have some great contacts, these people are investors as well . . . after the meeting and it didnt show, they were flooded with calls from the banks that were now under pressure. Major banking system was on the hot seat. Legislators scratching their head this thing had not gone through. . . could be simple as a GLICH in the system.
HIS personal bank manager, was put on alert 2 weeks ago, and then they were told 24-48 hours. . .
yesterday would have been the 3rd day. . . and still nothing showing....
DONG AND IQD dropped off the screen, while he was sitting in the bankers office when this happened. They fluctuate daily, when currencies drop off the screen, its a signal that it is revaluing, when it comes back up, it will have a rate. She said the CBI and FOREX rate should be paying the same rate.

JIMR: Lots of bank stories, hearing about the screens and rates, these are great. . . this lady he knows, very sharp, introduces Michelle, asks her to share
MICHELLE: 2 days ago she shared that she knows a bank branch manager that had a gentleman that wanted to open account with their bank, this is more like a community bank, one of their policies is that you have to open with a LOCAL address, he was doing this for his mother, and she wasnt with him. He said he lived in DC, and devulged that he worked for the pentegon. . . the manager said really, would you know anything about the Iraqi Dinar. . . He said that "THAT would be CLASSIFIED
" . . . as they were wrapping up the coversation. . . he actually said to her, do you have some IQD of your own. . . she said yes. . . he said July 9th would be a great time to plan a vacation" Wink

Possible that it would happen before . .. he is under strict laws . . . code of ethics . .. so he could NEVER give classified information. . . so this was dropping information.

OKIE OIL MAN: Has been on the phone all night, Congressman sent him a text, one word . . . SCISSORTAIL . . that was the only word he wanted to hear from him. . . thats the oklahoma state bird. . . Okie called him. . . he said that this is FINISHED! Okie reminds everyone that Shabibi called the RV yesterday. Thats all he had to add.

BBC LONDON, RV announcment at 6pm ???

NEW LYBIAN CENTRAL BANK! THE NEXT NEW CURRENCY ALREADY ORDERED . . . HERE WE GOOOOO AGAIN!
USA workers that set up CBI infrastructure were flown immediately out of Iraq straight to Lybia . . .

GREAT CALL . . . . . . MUST LISTEN!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .   Empty Re: 6/24 Okie, Poppy, Dewey Call recording . . .

Post by MarineSithLord Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am

Nice summary. Thanks.

MarineSithLord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum