Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP

2 posters

Go down

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 pm

From my good friend Phil.

This is the article of the day....yet another deleting the three zeros article. Notice what the article is telling us "it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality." This article also seems to indicate that the CBI hasn't started the process of removing the triple zero notes from circulation, which we know is a lie. The CBI has been removing the triple zero notes from the marketplace for almost two-years. IMO, there is less than 5 trillion dinars left in the Iraqi economy, the dinars outside of Iraq really doesn't matter as I believe foreign countries will hold the dinars against their own central bank reserves to meet the Basel III requirements of having an asset backed currency. IMHO, we are waiting on political stability with the Iraq government (meaning replacing or removing Maliki) and the return of Dr. Shabibi to run the CBI before the PTB authorize any change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

Phil

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

16 Apr 2013

Parliamentary Finance Commission MP stated that the Central Bank of Iraq will soon cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency. MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality.

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi economy. It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank.

The prime difficulty will be - is withdrawing 30 trillion dinars from the Iraqi market at the present time which will be replaced by new currency.

Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

http://www.iraqdirec...cy-says-mp.aspx

Back to top Go down

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Re: Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 pm

I hope SHABIBI comes back in May...and M leaves in May as well.

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Re: Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 pm

punisher wrote:I hope SHABIBI comes back in May...and M leaves in May as well.

Come rv!

In my opinion its an old article being regurgitated from a few years back! They have already removed 30 trillion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Good article, although I question the whole BASIL III regulation thing. I just have never found anything that ties the Basil rules to national currencies. As near as I have been able to determine, Basil III applies to commercial banks only, and has to do with asset liquidity and risk ratios. In fact currency has a higher value being counted at 100% as opposed to 50% for most hard asset items. I am no financial wiz so maybe I missed something, but the more I study them the less sense these claims make to me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
punisher wrote:I hope SHABIBI comes back in May...and M leaves in May as well.

Come rv!

In my opinion its an old article being regurgitated from a few years back! They have already removed 30 trillion.

Those darn old articles lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Kevin,

Here is an opinion piece from Felix Salmon - Reuters News Agency

"What’s more, the Basel committee didn’t just delay the implementation of the liquidity requirements: they changed the requirements themselves. Liquidity is not a completely well-defined term, but it basically means money, or something very very close to it. But the Basel committee has now given up on saying that you need cash, or government bonds, to count against your liquidity requirement. Now, you can even use mortgage-backed securities, if you have enough of them: the rule is that $100 of mortgage-backed securities provide the same amount of liquidity as $50 of cash." end quote

I had read at one time that Gold use to be in the same category as mortgage backed securities 2 to 1, but under the new agreement Gold is now 1 to 1 making it a much more coveted asset for banks to hold. It helps with Liquidity and Leverage requirements. This is why banks and countries have been buying up gold lately. And if Gold is considered money why not Oil If the central banks control the world currency then as we become more global they will definately need a better system than the current fiat currency in place. But I can not find the article talking about gold being 1 to 1 but I did read it a few months back.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm

I did not get my info from an article, but from the BIS site. The last I checked, it still showed gold in the 50% category along with several kinds of securities.

Keep in mind, when we are talking Basil III we are not talking currencies, or central banks, that is guru speak. Basil III applies to commercial banks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865  Three Zeros to be cancelled from the Iraqi currency, says MP 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum