Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie speaks..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie speaks.....

+10
nwrichard
IQD4US
chevysteve
Horizon
aksafeone
Kevind53
Ssmith
alleyrose
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okie speaks..... Empty Okie speaks.....

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:14 pm

A-A-A-A-A-A-A-R-R-R-R-R-G-G-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie speaks..... 3134741375 Just my opinion, of course.Okie speaks..... 3754190863

Okie Post at OOM&F Sunday Night

08/26/2012

[..OKIEOILMAN] VERY LIMITED IN TIME TODAY BUT THIS HAS BEEN THE VERY BEST DAY IN THE DINAR WORLD SINCE INCEPTION. I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE FINAL POST TO BE MADE SOON. (CAN'T DEFINE --SOON--YOU WORK ON THAT ONE)

Ghost at OOM&F: OKIE JUST TOLD ME HE EXPECTED TO BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT---HE WOULDN'T COMMENT FURTHER

Okie speaks..... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie speaks..... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie speaks..... Empty Re: Okie speaks.....

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Here we go again- Tired of hearing this- If he can't say anything about it, he needs to keep his friggin mouth shut,preferably with superglue-Has he no shame? When is this crap gonna end? No excuses!Mad Okie speaks..... 2359006407 Okie speaks..... 3620659366
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

What a d*$#head lol seriously!! Rolling Eyes

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 pm

They must be payin' him pretty danm good for him to keep spewin' this bullshite, and I'm sick of it-He's like a restless dog- He needs to go lay down somewhere-Mad Mad Okie speaks..... 927261665
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm

A better day in the Dinar world than the day he told people to quit their jobs????

How could that be???
Okie speaks..... 2879513009

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Okie speaks..... Im-not-listening

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 am

Weeellll, here we go again!!!! Another Okie prediction -- I wonder if he will appear sometime in the next week? His track record standing is blurb - silence for a LONG time. Hope he is right this time, but I certainly will not hold my breath.

I think if he is wrong again we need to find out who his source is and send them both to where fraud spewers go -- just about time since this has gone on WAY too long. Have to start somewhere so why not here? The add Blaino and a few others along the way. This calling it and getting people excited for nothing is way past due for stopping and the "false prophets" need to be held accountable.

But then what do I know - I only invested in a foreign currency that was worthless.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 am

Well we know it is coming hopefully soon!!!!! I just wish when would stop coming in and making it sound like any minute, and not come back for weeks, and end up saying the same thing!!!! He gets everyone all hyped up then disappears again! We just need some Truth!Okie speaks..... 2859867778

Okie speaks..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks..... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 am

Okie will get what is coming to him, if not in this world, he will answer to the ultimate decider.

I guess a better way to say it is, Okie will burn in he11 for his sins without a doubt. He may think he is being cutesie here but, most likely he will meet a horrific demise and burn in he11 forever!!

At least that is my hope!!!!

Nuff said:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi guys. I don't mean to pick on only Okie here, although since we used to trust him and defend him, it's sad to see his credibility sink so low. I've been reading lots of people's posts over on Dinar Recaps, and there are so many who are manipulating people's emotions. Some are subtle and some really beat people over the heads. One this morning kind of said if a person has doubts about this, they will never amount to anything. That really got my ire up. I'm so glad to be among folks with whom we can have a "Dinar Discussion", and not swallow the "intel" hook, line and sinker. If you want to see the latest flap about Okie's newest post and the talk of how it was supposed to happen at 2:00 a.m. today, but was delayed at 1:57 a.m., you'll find that over on Recaps. I don't have the heart to even make jokes about it right now. Okie speaks..... 252703917

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Yea, I saw that post as well ... it was total crap .... and that is being generous.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865  Okie speaks..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

I saw that and got a really good laugh at it! How can they know??? The exact time 2am, and it was stopped 3min before time!

This was on Recaps:

Bulldog75] BULLDOG75 : 10AM CST; 8-27-12: I JUST HAD A LENGTHY CONVERSATION WITH OKIE. HIS SOURCES STATED THAT THE 'CE' WAS TO OCCUR AT 2AM THIS MORNING. THREE MINUTES BEFORE 2AM CST, THERE WAS A HOLD PLACED ON THE 'RATE POST RELEASE'. OKIE'S POST LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE UP TO THE MINUTES PRIOR TO THE HOLD. THE HOLD WAS NOT ANTICIPATED BY ANYONE. THIS IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT ONLY MINUTES CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE SCENARIO. OKIE IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON HOW LONG THE PROJECTED HOLD WILL BE IN EFFECT. OKIE IS STILL VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE EMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURING.

Okie speaks..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks..... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

For me - it is one thing (still bad) when an individual has a following of people who believe them whether proven right or wrong along the way, but it is entirely another when they use "faith" "prayer" basically a persons belief in thier God, to further thier own benefit. We may not be able to do anything about what he is doing - but I do not believe his "just reward" will be what he expects it to be in the end...JMHO

Boy would I love to be there on his judgement day....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

"THE HOLD WAS NOT ANTICIPATED BY ANYONE." So sayeth Bulldog. Well obviously it was anticipated by SOMEONE, or it would have gone forward, right? Okie speaks..... 4115835343

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I don't know this one, but he does make a little sense....

DRAKEFORTRUTH] My honest advice, is to really relax, start making your plans of managing your monies, you should be sleeping well

Thoughts and Opinions on Intel4U Chat Monday AM

08/27/2012

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] I warned everybody to ignore Okie last night, its just hype and premature

[tatortot] Drakefortruth how premature?

[Papa Bear] Josey Wales Sounds like we are in need of post Rv chat Am I right?

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] tatortot - maybe not far off is what I can say but should not been said that way

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] I would suggest to just relax, it may be closer then everybody thinks, but it will not be given a heads up when it happens

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] There are a few things that have to be completed and when they get it done we are next

[Stash] drakefortruth i agree

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] Thing is do not worry about gold, do not worry about stock market, none of that has anything to do with it except people making conversation to fill the chat time

panzer] DRAKEFORTRUTH timeline ...how soon?
Read More Link on Right

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] panzer, very close, if things get done, could be a great week

DRAKEFORTRUTH] panzer - really , its could be close but not hours sunday as okie suggested

Papa Bear] Post RV plans . Pay off all bills.2 Set up tax free investments bringing in income tax free each month . Set up gli with check a month. Set up budgets living on interest not principle. Set up account with 6 months emergency funds in it Check and update all types of insurance. HAVE A PLAN AND WORK I

[Papa Bear] Tax free municipals which are triple tax exempt dependent on state where live. also look at where the income u get is being generated by.e

[bamanana] Papa Bear Agree 100%

[care888] Papa Bear ...any significance that the imf rates have not updated yet>

[Papa Bear] care888 NO

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] rustyc - when okie did that last night I got a sick feeling again, it could of messed things up again

[Papa Bear] Put foundation of income gaurantee First

[bamanana] I don't believe for one minute that Okie saying that will postpone this, you've gotta be kidding me......this thing is GLOBALLY HUGE.......He must be a powerful man if he can stop the RV

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] - the problem is , when you make a comment like that, people wake up and buy more or buy reserves, it creates a run on the currency and potencially causes a reset

[bamanana] DRAKEFORTRUTH I agree, with that.........no need for runs on currency.....

[skiptomylou] Papa Bear...set up gli with check a month????

[BigB] DRAKEFORTRUTH GM! I think this "thing" is so big and so close it really doesn't matter anymore

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] Based on info, Sunday or Monday it was not going to happen, no need for him to say hours when it was false

DRAKEFORTRUTH] My honest advice, is to really relax, start making your plans of managing your monies, you should be sleeping well

[geterdone] Papa Bear What is the significance of where income is generated?

[Papa Bear] Have a plan and work it. Lots of volitility but change = opportunity . Use Stp loss protection on anything speculative u do. Stop living in fear and enjoy the life God gave u

[BigB] captaincaveman GM! How do you like the posts last night from Okie, Bluwolf, and Poof?

captaincaveman ] BigB loved them and think they are correct

[BigB] Stitch bouv GM! I'm pretty fired up with the posts from last night!

[captaincaveman ] BBigB they were not the only ones saying all is done btw

[captaincaveman ] TThere are many people outside the dinarian chat sites that thought it would show last night....nothing has happened to reverse the momentum. We are sittin pretty folks

[pappyy] barb it saddens me also, it serves absolutely no purpose to bash!!! Intel Providers bring to us what they have, no guarentees!!! We use discernment and wisdom to determine what is real and what is not and we wait patiently

[rustyc] sunshine look at cruiser he is following what is going on the information shared is genuine and has been very accurate.

[WCW] the way some peoples intel is panning out we will know when it RV s before they will know

[dguru] pappyy when you use words like imminent thats the problem!

[pappyy] dguru don't disagree with you, but the intell they are receiving may indicate it is imminent, then the PTB step in and pull the plug, it is a world power struggle IMHO, there are countries or PTBs that want all the control

[PastorRoy] dguru I understand but when that's what your sources are saying or implying, that's what you report.

[BigB] pappyy I agree with you totally. We know so little that goes on in the world. Often we wish we did but I believe if we did, the burden would be too great to carry.

[pappyy] dguru I guess if you really want to get right down to it, is there anything that really makes sense in this adventure? It's mind boggling sometimes but yet well keep coming back and wait with anticipation!!!!

[Josey Wales] BigB its HUGE......ITS NO EASY BUTTON.. LOL

[pappyy] This is a world event, put it into perspective, look how difficult it is for our government to agree upon anything, we are talking numerous governments attempting to agree upon a global event!!!

[chillimac] why are we bashing, what ever stopped it, you guys would seem to think okie has the button, he only gives us what he gets, he has no control over it, anymore than you or i an he wants it just as bad as we do

[PastorRoy] dguru Yes but they are in a no win situation if they didn't report and it was the real thing. They would be criticized for not telling us. I for one would rather hear what they are hearing every time.

[pappyy] dguru I don't think so, the world need for this to happen!!!

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] Everybody, seriously, need to relax, what can be done is being completed, we are in the best position ever, go take care of your families and relax, when things are completed it will happen, nobody knows when the final steps are done, they only know it is close, and dont fall for the hour hypes, it

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 pm

WOW - so full of holes it looks like cheap swiss cheese.

There is something that needs to happen- Tuesday the Parliment goes back to work on the 150+ laws not yet approved. The HCL is in progress with concessions made on both sides, and the ministers ARE being named - just for some reason not all at once.

IF it is going to happen in the next 30 days - it HAS to be between August 31- September 13th for financial accounting purposes. If not then - I believe not until December....

My hope is for sooner than later of course...
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Malaki called Okie and said it would probably be delayed again due to Hurricane Isaac. Said they are now moving all camels to higher ground.

All oil platforms in the Straight of Hormuz have been evacuated as well as the Tigris river.

Malaki said 3 minuted before he was ready to push the RV button, the warning sirens went off and they had to stop the whole process. Also, said it would now be tied directly to Republican National Convention as well as the Baptism of Snooky's new baby.

A lot of variables!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Balderdash and gibberish, for SURE!!!! That Drake?????????? guy is another good example of why I don't get too excited anymore. ALL of those "intel providers" need to be brought up on fraud charges - fraud: deceit. If telling us it is going to go "soon" and it never does doesn't fit that description I don't know what does. Then to have Bulldog (banned from this site when it was under a different name by the owner of the site - in fact) say it was within 3 minutes???
And WHO is stopping this? What does it matter when all we ever get is balderdash and gibberish? Who, indeed. THEY also need to be brought up on fraud -- let the hawkers bring the crowd to a high and then drop them to the devil level -- yep fraud.
Come one, come all - come to the Barnum and Baily Circus!!! We have clowns performing in all three rings! Popcorn vendors to the Big Top immediately!!!! Get your Jiffy Pop stock while it is still low -- that stock is rising fast!!!! Come one, come all.
Nuff Said??????
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Okie, Drake, Bulldog and all the other yo yo's we all know are nothing more than living proof that the early Indians did have sex with the Buffalo's!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:44 pm

So sad to be gone for so long just to come back to see nothing has changed except now people can call a spade a spade without fear of being banned.

Terbo, ssmith, askafeone, kevind53, you have all hit the nail on the head.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

NWRichard- I'm just sorry I didn't see it before- Welcome back!! It's all good, with the exception of the you know what-{RV}Okie speaks..... 2859867778
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Terbo, it's good to be back. Hope things are safe from the hurricane where you are.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm

NWRichard, Things are fine- Alotta rain, a bit of wind, it's died down pretty good, no worries- Thankyou so much 4 the sentiment you afforded us!!Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Terbo, I'm sittin pretty close to the bullseye of this storm...Glad you made it thru okay.

Gotta get home and get prepared for this thing.. Actually, I think I'm just gonna open all the doors and windows and LET ER RIP!!!

To heck with it, won't be able to get insurance anyway if we get slammed... I've got gasoline, please send matches!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I didn't know you lived on that side of the gulf- I hope you make it ok- I will send flares, b*^ lighters, and waterproof matches- Come to think of it, you may need some ammo for looters-If by chance the place 'burns', you'll be warm-Okie speaks..... 235134252
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Terbo and ChevySteve: You guys take care. Horizon is in the possible path of Isaac, too. We want all our friends to come through this healthy and happy. So keep your heads down and be careful out there!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Horizon- Make sure you people have everything you need, take care of all the animals and pets- Anything laying around outside, put it away, or put it behind something the wind can't get at- Stay safe- Please let us know how you fare the storm-:shock: Crying or Very sad affraid This storm isOkie speaks..... 2879513009 anyway!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Yeah, the Governer called a State of Emergency for Franklin and Adams County....thats where I am. According to the weather the eye is going to go over us....I did go to the store and by some bread and a couple of other things, since the shelfs are getting bare already, I guess I'm the only one not freaking out in the county! I got laughed at, because I bought some ice cream! A guy in there said, "only you would buy ice cream when a storm is coming" I said, "why not"??? Of course I get the story of ...no electricty...it needs to be in the freezer!....so I said, no problem...the lights go out I'll eat ice cream!!!!! He just shook his head, and again, said only you!!!!

I just am not really worried about this storm, everybody gets so upset and thinks it is going to be another Katrina! I just have faith, God is going to take care of us. It's only supposed to be a Cat.1 storm. Now Chevy...down on the coast, I think I would be a little more worried...you are on the East side of the storm on the coast at that!!!! Hang on to your dinar...put in something waterproof!!!!!

I was worried about Terbo, glad to hear the storm has been nice to you!

Hey, and if our place blows away, maybe some of my rich friends will let me visit for a few days!!!!

Let it Storm ....Come on RV.....Okie speaks..... 2805820865

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Horizon- You are surely and more than welcome! Come on down!!Very Happy Okie speaks..... 2859867778
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Everyone- We had alot of rain, wind died down around 5:30 a.m. today, now it is calm, humid, and more rain forcasted for the next 3-4 days, but we are ok- Most of the storm was 250-300 miles west of where we are in Leesburg, Florida- We made it ok- Thank you for the well wishes, and the same goes out to the rest of y'all-Take care, and let us know how you fare with the storm!!Okie speaks..... 1839924927 :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm

terbo56 wrote:Horizon- You are surely and more than welcome! Come on down!!Very Happy Okie speaks..... 2859867778

Thanks Terbo, that is very nice of you! I am glad the storm didn't cause you any damage, and you are safe. You just never know what they are going to send your way when they are coming thru!Okie speaks..... 2859867778

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 pm

I know- I had my doubts there, 4 a bit-And thankyou 4 that-It means alot!!:cheers: Okie speaks..... 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm

terbo56 wrote:Everyone- We had alot of rain, wind died down around 5:30 a.m. today, now it is calm, humid, and more rain forcasted for the next 3-4 days, but we are ok- Most of the storm was 250-300 miles west of where we are in Leesburg, Florida- We made it ok- Thank you for the well wishes, and the same goes out to the rest of y'all-Take care, and let us know how you fare with the storm!!Okie speaks..... 1839924927 :cheers:

My Florida geographic knowledge is pretty sparse ... just what I see on the weather reports. So glad to know you and yours didn't have anything worse to contend with. :cheers:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Thankyou, Seb- I appreciate the sentiments- My wife is up in Maine til after the labor day week, and she should be back sometime around the 10th, or 13 of September- Her niece is getting married this coming Saturday, and will be making her wedding cake- My wife is a cake decorator, and has done it for over 30 years or so-Okie speaks..... 203646764 Okie speaks..... 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 pm

How terrific is that, terbo! Nothing like a cake decorated with love (and talent) from a cherished family member. One of my favorite TV shows is Cake Boss. Does your wife like that one, too?

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Anytime it's on the tube, yup, she checks it out She's always liked things of that nature anyway- All I'd make if I tried it would be a big mess- I can make coffee pretty good though-Okie speaks..... 2363709357
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 pm

You just keep making the best coffee Terbo !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm glad some one sees my niche!Okie speaks..... 2859867778 Okie speaks..... 2363709357 Razz
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Terbo, you are A-okay with me !!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm

As you with me! Just keep that in mind! We WILL get together after the RV- We'll work it out afterwards- I'll send you my e=mail address, so we can coordinate plans with everyone-Smile Okie speaks..... 2363709357 Okie speaks..... 312044658 Okie speaks..... 2805820865 Okie speaks..... 424776184 Okie speaks..... 1499845164 Okie speaks..... 1499845164 Okie speaks..... 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Horizon - you are welcome here any time - I KNOW I'm WAAAYYY up here, but come on by. Here's hoping y'all get through it in fine shape. Will be checking to see.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 am

Has anyone ever noticed that when Okie or Bulldog refer to a time that something was supposed to happen (or allegedly did happen) they never mention just what timezone they are talking about? Maybe that is why Okie is always "ahead of the clock" in his predictions

My sources said it was supposed to be at noon today, but somebody made a negative post on recaps and it was stopped with only 10 seconds to go.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am

Balderdash and gibberish, catman. There ARE NO sources that know - period.

As far as Okie and Bulldog - well they made their bed and I'm sure they will sleep in it. Chicken little and the boy who called wolf -- that be them now and for ever more. Who would believe them now? Nary a soul.

Time zone -- they are in the ozone or probably the ether zone (gone like the old style knock out stuff made one).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 am

More like the Emporer's new clothes.....it's a bunch of poop, you are so right aksefone, nobody knows, and these countdowns should be enough proof, or there is some clock out there with waaaay more hours then we have seennOkie speaks..... 490529750
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:57 pm

I think it's oxygen depletion from flying his 747 too high for too long Okie speaks..... 3754190863
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Someone needs their 'Clock' cleaned, thats 4 sure-Laughing Okie speaks..... 490529750
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 am

posted from a source whom I trust and respect as a very reliable source, even though some of you folks hate this person. How can you not love this post when stacked up against the dribble that spews out of the mouths of 99% of the GURUS?

BANKING
if you read the latest articles, you'll see a trend. The GOI
is making very subtle but very STRONG moves to implement banking and
maintain control of exactly which Iraqi banks are able to expand to
outside of Iraq and which foreign banks are able to come INTO Iraq.
These are VERY GOOD for us! In order for the Iraqi Dinar to become
quickly tradable as a world currency (at a higher rate of course!), we
need to have sophisticated and efficient banking and communications
systems in place

everything - EVERYTHING - that I'm seeing regarding
banking laws progress, attitudes, etc... it is ALL positive and lends to
a globally traded, higher valued Dinar

and finally, there is movement on the HCL. Again, check
the recent articles - you'll see that it appears they are attacking this
subject yet again, and the news is positive.

The one thing that is NOT making any waves recently is
Chapter 7. It seems that they are intentionally ignoring it at the
moment, but that is fine by me. I know that if they get the banking in
order, and get HCL resolved in whatever manner necessary, it will be a
SIMPLE task to get Chapter 7 completely lifted.

So, the only thing left is to watch those few items, and the only question is..... "When?!"

I'm still not going to give a date, but I don't have
anything to say that would be discouraging. I'm pretty tired of the word
"soon", so I won't use that word.
[/b]

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 am

I agree with most of that Honorable Senator DooDoo. I've said for a long time that when the HCL, Erbil, and Ministers have been resolved and announced and the GOI is complete and announced THEN we have an honest chance for an RV - and only then. Shabibi stated many times he needed a "stable" government and certain things in place - there ya go.

One other thing that would speed this up IMHO is the removal of Maliki and Obama - the two wannabe dictators. But that is something that remains to be seen.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

I agree as well, except the Chapter 7 part. They are ignoring it because it has absolutely no bearing on this. All financial sanctions under Chapter 7 were released years ago. The only thing remaining is the war reparations aspect, and it is on auto pilot with no effect on the RV. A small portion of the oil sales is set aside for that item and nothing further need be done.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum