Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie from Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie from Recaps

+13
fang2
4aprofit
IQD4US
Ssmith
aksafeone
Kevind53
dinarling77
alleyrose
abby ann
Horizon
ou812
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Okie from Recaps Empty Okie from Recaps

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 pm

This just from Dinar Recaps -- Okie's latest. I figured, what the heck ... It gives us something to talk about since it's been so quiet over here for a while. Razz

OKIE Statement at OOM&F Friday Afternoon

08/10/2012

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS EACH DAY WE ARE CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OUR DESTINATION AND ALL THE INTEL AVAILABLE STATES THAT WE ARE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE AND ANY MOMENT THIS BLESSING COULD OCCUR WE SEEM TO BE IN THE POSITION OF BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. ALL INDICATION'S ARE THAT THIS COULD AND WILL OCCUR INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY FANFARE OR PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT'S.

I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC HEARING THE INTEL THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS IS SO. I KNOW THE ANTICIPATION EACH OF US IS FEELING AS I AM ALSO. WE SHOULD WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE INEVITABLE FINISH UN-FOLDING. THERE ARE MANY RUMOR'S FLOATING AROUND ON THE INTERNET CHAT SITE'S AND AM AWARE THAT THE LARGEST PORTION OF THEM ARE UNFOUNDED AND UNTRUE.

THE POST ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCING THE FINISH OF THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE WILL STILL BE POSTED HERE FIRST. ACTUALLY THERE HAS NOT BEEN DELAY'S. THERE ARE A MULTITUDE OF DIFFERENT PROGRAM'S EVEN THOUGH NOT RELATED TO THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT HAS AND IS BEING INITIATED AT THE SAME TIME.

THERE ARE OVER 70 DIFFERENT PROGRAM'S AS I UNDERSTAND IT THAT IS SET TO GO ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THE COMPLEXITY AND LOGISTICS OF PUTTING A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING TOGETHER SUCH AS HISTORY HAS NEVER SEEN HAS BEEN SO INVOLVED THAT WE CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT HAS AND IS TAKING TO INSTIGATE.

[..OKIEOILMAN] EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE PUSH BEING EXERTED BY THOSE IN CONTROL TO HAVE THIS ACCOMPOLISHED. IT IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I REPEAT--THERE ARE NO DELAY'S--ON THE CONTRARY--THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT NOW AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG FOR THESE PROGRAM'S TO BE INITIATED.

Okie from Recaps Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie from Recaps Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie from Recaps Empty Re: Okie from Recaps

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Yup- More 'round' table talk at the 4 corners- I've never seen anybody in my life that could 'charm' the panties off a $3.00 hooker-Okie from Recaps 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 pm

I think i heard this 4 years ago.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 pm

You're right- We 'All' did, If this had happened as many times as they've said it did, we'd have no room to put all our cash-We'd all be building our own 'Depository'-Mad Okie from Recaps 2359006407 Okie from Recaps 490529750
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Well he said he will announce it first!!!! Okie from Recaps 2032510400 He is special!!!!scratch

Okie from Recaps Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie from Recaps 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm

You know, the way many of the gurus would sell their own mothers into slavery for the sake of their own egos, I don't understand why Okie believes he will be the first one to make the initial announcement of an RV. Personally, I still like Okie and respect him -- Go ahead and lob water balloons at me if you want. Razz But I do think 90% of the self-appointed 'roos would slit his throat, figuratively speaking of course, for a chance to be perceived as king of the hill.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 pm

SEBBIE I AGREE!!!!!I STILL LIKE OKIE TOOO!!!!!!!Okie from Recaps 504385684 Okie from Recaps 504385684 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2586672709
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:25 pm

terbo56 wrote:You're right- We 'All' did, If this had happened as many times as they've said it did, we'd have no room to put all our cash-We'd all be building our own 'Depository'-Mad Okie from Recaps 2359006407 Okie from Recaps 490529750

As it stands we should be building a SUPPository full of Okie's 'intel' and sticking it where Okie's sun don't shine!!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Alleyrose- I agree- I lost my respect for Okie a long time ago-All he had to do was tell the truth, but I guess he didn't want to, or was coerced into leading us all on so others could line their pockets, and make money off of us- I really don't understand it, and I don't really care to-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Terbo and alleyrose --- I suppose I am naive. But when I listen to Okie's actual voice on prayer calls, etc., it's hard for me to believe he is as manipulative as many seem to think he is. (Bulldog may be another story, but I won't go there.) I think Okie himself is being manipulated, and maybe the old tools in the shed aren't as sharp as they once were. If people are purchasing dinar based on what ANY of the "insiders" are saying, then that's just wrong.

When I read any of the "any second now" posts on Recaps or anywhere else, my response is always "Yeah, right" Okie from Recaps 1649822485 But I admit I still read 'em. Do you, too, if only for the chance to say

Okie from Recaps 3620659366 ????

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

I agree Terbo I used to look forward to his posts but now I am getting really annoyed with him, so I take my own advice and skip over his posts now, actually I skim most of them, I really am only looking for IT'S R'VED!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm

We are, too- God bless you, Alleyrose- It's good to hear from you again!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Terbo and alleyrose --- I suppose I am naive. But when I listen to Okie's actual voice on prayer calls, etc., it's hard for me to believe he is as manipulative as many seem to think he is. (Bulldog may be another story, but I won't go there.) I think Okie himself is being manipulated, and maybe the old tools in the shed aren't as sharp as they once were. If people are purchasing dinar based on what ANY of the "insiders" are saying, then that's just wrong.

When I read any of the "any second now" posts on Recaps or anywhere else, my response is always "Yeah, right" Okie from Recaps 1649822485 But I admit I still read 'em. Do you, too, if only for the chance to say

Okie from Recaps 3620659366 ????

I don't think you're naive SEB just a really nice person that would rather see good in people which is a great quality. I am just getting really bored with the gurus and annoyed because they have have such followings and it's not good for these people to listen to this rubbish all the time. That being said I still read recaps every day just to see if I missed the RV, but only ONCE a day not the thousand times a day I used to lol!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Yes, Seb that's what I do think- When you say Okie is being manipulated, I would think he would know the difference between the 3rd base hitters, and the all day 'bullshiters'-scratch Okie from Recaps 2203778411But I guess we'll find out later on down the road, and if I'm wrong about Okie, I will Personally give him an on forum apology!Embarassed Okie from Recaps 490529750

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

terbo56 wrote:We are, too- God bless you, Alleyrose- It's good to hear from you again!Very Happy

Thanks Terbo it's good to see you guys too! 👍

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Awwww, alleyrose, you are too kind. Okie from Recaps 1261280965

I had to laugh when you said you go to Dinar Recaps only once per day now to see if you've missed the RV. I'll bet every one of us, if we are honest with ourselves, used to do exactly the same as you used to do; namely, visit Recaps a bazillion times every day. I probably hit it 2 or 3 times now, and do not read most of it.

If you sign up for the Dinar Recaps e-mail list you wouldn't even have to visit the site daily if you don't want to. They promise to e-mail us with "the codes" as soon as the RV happens. Razz We can just relax with a cup of tea...Okie from Recaps 2363709357 ... or is that IN a cup of tea?

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm

We're all family here, and that's the way it should be-ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!Okie from Recaps 424776184 Okie from Recaps 3079029344 Okie from Recaps 1931472354
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Nope, never read them anymore.

well, you asked for it

Okie from Recaps 2Q==
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Cool picture

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Where is my umbrella? Those tears are a flowin'. Mercy.

As for Okie - that is an old story he preaches time and again - almost there, it went in country, it went ....... . He has called it more times than an umpire calls someone out in a 14 inning baseball game. NEVER has he been right, yet.
He comes on and gets every one wound up and then is silent for DAYS! Thanks, we needed that!!! NOT. Sorry Okie, but you remind me of the little boy that cried wolf one too many times or maybe chicken little with the "sky is falling" thing. Been in this 5 years and heard the same old same old so many times I don't often check Recaps or Dinar Daddy much anymore. I figure I will know - the whole world will know - when it happens. All the drama has faded for me - now all I see is barnyard smelly stuff and gibberish. Still respect the man, don't follow the reports.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 am

But at least his spelling has improved....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 am

I guess that's a consolation in itself, I guess- Now only if the 'truth' would improve-That's the $64.00 question-Okie from Recaps 1471667124
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am

Oh, But wait! He is under a "GAG ORDER." It's his story and he can tell any way he wants to, but personally all this "gag order" nonsense is making me gag at the foul stench created by such malarkey. I mean come on, what could a lowly infidel information provider do to stop this "world wide event?" That makes about as much sense as all the "bank stories, bank screens, and bank mumbo jumbo" that has spewed forth over all these last how many years. Balderdash and gibberish.

Makes about as much sense as me predicting that the world market for fish will decline because the dinar will revalue and the dong will revalue and the market will be eroded by speculators who are keeping fish in freezers to manipulate the markets. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

If it looks like fish, smells like fish and tastes like fish - what is it? FISHY for sure. And something is "fishy" about all this "gag order" stuff for sure. As if the world really cares what we American investors (who were not to be included int he first place) really care about or that we even count in any way toward the rise or fall of foreign currencies in this whole world. NOT a one gives a rip about US - just our money and they want to keep it all. Show me the proof that something is happening other than "we are closer than we ever have been" - sure we are another day has passed ergo we are closer -- Balderdash and horse pucky.

Me thinks that it is time to make the "blabbers" pay the fiddler. All this "intel" that doesn't pan out is nothing more than fraud - by definition - and should be prosecuted as such. They have a good start when they begin with the ones posted on recaps and then follow up with those posted on Dinar Daddy. Shoot, many of them are past masters at this "game" and to them we are the "suckers." NO? Where is this touted RV? Where is this "Currency Exchange?"

Show me the MONEY. That is the only truth I will accept. Time is up, pay up time is far past, and where is this God's own timing gotten us? It is what it is?? What the - - - - IS it? Put up or shut up time (as in jail) is here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 am

Indeed- The longer this goes on, the MORE I'm thinking this investment is total Bullshite- Jailtime for the liars and the deceitful is nigh-Mad Twisted Evil Okie from Recaps 490529750
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Everything I hear leads me to believe it's the real deal. Time will tell, but be patient and you will see good things happen. The info I have gotten is very positive although it does indicate the possibility of interference from certain officials.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865  Okie from Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Everything I hear leads me to believe it's the real deal. Time will tell, but be patient and you will see good things happen. The info I have gotten is very positive although it does indicate the possibility of interference from certain officials.

Kevin: "Our" officials, or "their" officials? Okie from Recaps 2032510400

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

I do have to say that Okie is ABSOLUTELY HONEST in one respect:

"We are closer now than we ever have been"

That is the only truth I can find - yet it is true. But we are also closer than we have ever been to death - so I personally cannot get "happy" when I read his posts - or anyone else's who attempt to say they have "contacts" or are in communication with "people in high places". Or how about this one "I am under a gag order / can't reveal my information" - a gag order means you can't talk about it at all, you can't mention it or hint to it, and if someone asks you ANYTHING you have to deny any knowledge of what they are talking about.

It's just sickening...
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 pm

The 'closer' it gets, the 'further away it gets, ever notice that? It's like a 'mirage' walking down a hot road, and seeing what looks like to be something 'wet' in the road- The closer you think you're getting to it, the further away it gets, and you never get there-Sound familiar?Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 pm

I hate to say this but I am questioning what we have heard for all these years. A good investment? Hardly, when all you get is supposition and speculation from the "people in the know" and gibberish and balderdash from the "information providers". Patience? WE have exhibited the patience of JOB, what has it gotten us - more of the "ASN, AMN, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ... , Closer than we ever been ..... . Hog wash. Then we have the other end of it - January, March, has to happen buy June 30 (end of business year), September, darn was supposed to have gone Wednesday but there were "rats", mice, computer glitches, O, M, .... (I'm surprised that the bathtub hasn't been blamed).
I for one will only believe that this is happening when I am sitting on my porch, drinking an iced tea, and staring at a table full of hundred dollar bills stacked at least 3 feet tall. Why, think about it for a second - times up - nothing else will seem real after all these lies, suppositions, speculations, promises, etc.
Say what you will the time has come for a "come to Jesus" meeting and I don't mean a Bull Dog type one either. The proof is demanded, and by far more important people than me as I am a gnat on a flea on a puppies back compared to some. The longer this goes on the more it appears to be either a criminal conspiracy to defraud investors or a power play that will destroy the world. Either way it has gone on long enough. Time to end this madness and either RV or admit corruption and put some people in jail or hang them - whatever the penalty is where they reside. There doesn't seem to be much honesty exhibited and certainly less integrity.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I say, 'Let 'er rip for the conspiracy theories to be torpedoed like the 'Lusitania'-!Okie from Recaps 424776184
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Everything I hear leads me to believe it's the real deal. Time will tell, but be patient and you will see good things happen. The info I have gotten is very positive although it does indicate the possibility of interference from certain officials.

Kevin: "Our" officials, or "their" officials? Okie from Recaps 2032510400

According to what I have heard ours. This comes from a person with pretty good cred. Okie from Recaps 2363709357Anyone else and I would question it, I personally have not placed any weight on those stories, but this person is in a pretty good place to know and has nothing to gain from BS ... so I have to give it some credence.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Why should that surprise anyone? All one has to do is look at how D. C. operates and nothing else has to be said. Time to throw all the bums out and start over. Good start would be in November.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Okie from Recaps TAKE+BACK+AMERICA,+OBAMA+CARTOONS

Okie from Recaps A+AAFIRE+CONGRESS

Okie from Recaps 86806440_THUMBS20DOWN_answer_2_xlarge

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 am

Kevind53- What is it you can't share with us? Inquiring minds could like to know-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 am

What I know and can share I have shared. I have been flatly told by a person I would have to consider well placed and who has nothing to gain by lying, that this was supposed to have happened twice already, only to be stopped by our fearless leader pulling strings.

In all honesty, I am not totally on board with that, but at the same time, I have to respect this person enough to consider the possibility.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 am

OK- Point taken-And I do believe 'O' was and is the hold-up-It doesn't matter how hard he tries, the end result is, He is 'NOT'going to make another term-And governor 'Cain' needs to go lay down somewhere-Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 am

I know that O will be sued as soon as the RV occurs and the value is in fact set in stone. Sued for what? His hold up has cost investors millions of unearned dollars from interest (alone) or further investment proceeds. In the real world anytime that occurs there is a lawsuit for lost income and 99% of the time the plaintiff wins without much trouble. Can we prove he held it up? Certainly. Is there anyone else that held it up? Certainly. Can they be sued? Certainly. Its a lawyers world - get a GOOD one. Class action lawsuits are VERY interesting especially when "important" people are involved. Besides what makes a lawyer tick - MONEY. And how deep are the pockets involved with this investment? Case closed.
His winning or loosing the election will not stop the lawsuits - if in fact he even gets the chance to run. Don't count Hillary out yet because the convention hasn't happened yet. Just because he is President now does not mean that he will retain the nomination. With unemployment at its current level, the economy in the tank and his record for lying, dirty politics, and little productive action the chances of his getting the nomination dwindle daily. Could the RV save him - doubtful as he would have to have done that a LONG time ago to have any affect on the economy or unemployment as it takes time for all this to happen. No? How many people have dinar? How long does it take to cash in? How long would it take for people to seek, find and invest in tangible, safe and secure investments? Remember we are being told to do nothing for 6 months.
And one last thought - the USA can't afford him any longer with all the "vacations" paid for by our tax money as a start to the reasons - let along his faltering administrative dealings and his penchant to be a dictator.
Think about it - why hasn't the "not a citizen" thing been taken to the extreme limits? BECAUSE then the Democratic Party would have to be faced with supporting a candidate who won the presidency who was not qualified to do so and they certified that he was. Implications? HUGE and destructive. I wonder who is in control of the Senate? Ah, and which house conducts the impeachment proceedings?
Now that wasn't so hard to explain was it?
What this country needs to do is vote out ALL incumbents regardless of party. That takes the "longevity" factor out of the equation and also the "old boy" system eventually after we make it mandatory that they can only serve 2 terms and get no benefits other than what we do after their service. (They get enough kickbacks to make them millionaires anyway - why do they need to keep robbing the taxpayers?).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Because they can- That's all they're good at, and that's all they know- And it will continue as long as they are still here-BUT- TheyWILL NOT be here much longer-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJtaOO2etc&sns=em

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 pm

4aprofit: Does that surprise you given that he is one himself? It worked once didn't it? And now he is a dictator is he not - if even in his own mind?
The end of this will be in November and it may surprise him - but then there is the possibility that HE will not be the candidate - don't count Hillary out yet. Remember that SHE said this was her last "job"? Yeah, the Presidency could be considered a "position" not a "job." She made a splash last time - but I'd bet she has been practicing her diving and this time may do a triple flip with a gainer and win the contest. One never knows.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

We know who our next pres. will be- You'll be surprized-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm

terbo56 wrote:Alleyrose- I agree- I lost my respect for Okie a long time ago-All he had to do was tell the truth, but I guess he didn't want to, or was coerced into leading us all on so others could line their pockets, and make money off of us- I really don't understand it, and I don't really care to-:shock:

Here's another point of view. Let's not judge; God and Life will do that; it's not our job. Everything is either a lesson, comic relief or grand adventure. We chose to participate in this thing for whatever reason. Let's enjoy the ride.

To me Okie is a bit naiive and super optimistic. At this point I don't believe he is devious. If in the end I find out he was, it's none of my business anyway. I'm not going to heck for it. The truth is we don't know what we don't know and neither does he or anyone else. WE are being naiive and super optimistic by believing everything we hear instead of taking responsibility for our dreams, hopes, lessons and dramas. It doesn't help to blame him or anyone else for the position we put ourselves in and it doesn't change anything.

What might change something is being the people we dream we will be when we have all the money we think we're going to have after this is over.

Me? I've already gotten a PRICELESS amount of fun, entertainment, drama, and education out of my investment and I've only spent a relatively small amount. Okie from Recaps 2859867778 The rest is gravy. Okie from Recaps 2363709357

This is a super, duper roller coaster ride. Let's enjoy it! Don't be so serious----it'll turn you old and gray! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!

Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 3620659366

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Well, so much for one voicing their opinion, I guess that was a mistake-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

aksafeone wrote:I know that O will be sued as soon as the RV occurs and the value is in fact set in stone. -snip-Class action lawsuits are VERY interesting especially when "important" people are involved. Besides what makes a lawyer tick - MONEY. And how deep are the pockets involved with this investment? Case closed.
-snip-

The only problem with class action lawsuits is that the only ones who end up lining their pockets are the lawyers. The rest of us end up with the wrong end of the stick getting maybe a few bucks.
Okie from Recaps Angry-smiley-two-thumbs-down

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Pillow fight, lets go!!! Come on Abbyann fun fun fun !!!!! Let's pillow fight !!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

fang2 wrote:Pillow fight, lets go!!! Come on Abbyann fun fun fun !!!!! Let's pillow fight !!!!!
BOY OH BOY!!!!!!PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 504385684Okie from Recaps 504385684Okie from Recaps 2586672709Okie from Recaps 2586672709Okie from Recaps 3845856932Okie from Recaps 3845856932Okie from Recaps 949729897Okie from Recaps 1261280965Okie from Recaps 3079029344Okie from Recaps 312044658Okie from Recaps 1931472354
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abbyann you are too cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Pillow fight? And here I sit without a pillow in sight, woe is me!!!!!
Maaaaybe if I close my eyes and imagine .... nah, that don't work either!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm

HEY AKSAFONE!!!!!HERE IS A PILLOW!!!!!!!COME JOIN IN THE FUN!!!!!Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Okie from Recaps 2054649356
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356Okie from Recaps 2054649356 Yep, 'tis FUN!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum