Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

+32
tnbulldog
Jeancarlo
catman
Ron Hensley
az-tex
Catherine
stevejss1
dakidt1
Horizon
nwrichard
hithere
mr_evans2u
chevysteve
alleyrose
Purpleskyz
TNman
707RV
FatDogBlu
silkysand
bigdaddytim
abby ann
PALMER01
doodoo
Kevind53
aksafeone
rick152
Siaya
ou812
Terbo56
fire boy
SEBtopdog
clayf
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Geez Recaps is looking awfully excitable today, lots of bold red capital letters, something must be happening! I'm not on any email list so I guess I am not going to get special emails about the RV, I hope someone in here will post when it happens or I will never know lol!

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

Post by az-tex Thu May 31, 2012 6:11 pm

What is it about all this bank code CRAP??? :shock: Crying or Very sad Suspect

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/05/okie-official-pre-graduation-announcement.html

[OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE HAS BEEN GIVEN THE OFFICAL HONOR AND PRIVLEDGE TO MAKE THIS OFFICIAL POST.

PRE-GRADUATION/RV ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING YOU TO GET READY

DO NOT CALL BANKS

If you have been with me in Dinar University, you’ll want to head right to your group leader. Graduation announcements will soon be sent via email from your group leader, and there will be no public posting. If you are not on a group list, contact someone who is but if you don’t also COMING SOON will be details of an email auto responder at Dinar Recaps. This is the only way to make this vital connection and secure your great GPA.

Dinar Graduates please do the following to secure your diploma:

•Secure WF Bank Code & Instructions — once the Bank issues the Bank Code and Instructions the group leaders will be sending it, via email, directly to group members. The WF Banker handling the large group has assured me that you will receive the best possible rate.

•If you are Not on the List — if you are not on the group list to get the WF Bank Code and Instructions then call other dinarians that you know and ask them if they are on the list and get the Bank Code and Instructions from them and also COMING SOON will be details of an email auto responder at Dinar Recaps if you don’t know someone.

•Follow the Instructions Carefully — Please conduct yourself as professionals and be respectful of all bank employees. There will be ample time for each of us to get into the bank to facilitate our currency exchange. You must follow the bank instructions carefully to protect yourself and others. Please make Okie proud of each one of you as Dinar Graduates!

•WF Bank Package — the Bank Code will give you the best rate possible, but does not include other benefits the bank may offer you. In my younger years the bank would offer a new customer a toaster, or blender, so when you go into the bank use the code to get the rate but you should ask about the toaster, blender, or other benefits the bank can offer you. Remember, you don’t get anything until you ask for it. So ask. The banker is there to help you.

•Don’t Post the Bank Code or Exchange Rate — The Bank Code and Exchange Rate MUST NOT be posted on the Internet in a public forum. The Bank does not want their Bank Code or Exchange Rate to be posted for the general public, but wants this kept as a grass roots communication effort to the faithful dinarians of these groups along with their friends and family. We must respect the bank’s request.

•Okie Wants the Best for You — the rate will be very good. Be very happy with the blessing given. The leadership team has gone to great lengths in working with the Bank to protect everyone in these groups, and to make sure this will be a seamless process for everyone involved.

Thank you for allowing me to be the senior member of the graduating class. We have all grown and are wiser. Use your new resources to help your family, loved ones, and friends to grow and make a better life.

Take care everyone, and God bless you all.

DO NOT CALL BANKS

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

:shock: Sleep

Last edited by az-tex on Thu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah good isn't it!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Hensley Thu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

If we are only signed up for a free membership. Will we still get the banking email as well?

Ron Hensley

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu May 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Ron Hensley wrote:If we are only signed up for a free membership. Will we still get the banking email as well?

I would be willing to bet that IF there is ANY "banking packages"... you will find out about them one way or another... Wink Smile 8)

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Two words ... well no, guess I can't use those two ... OK, those two ... who cares! Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm

alleyrose wrote:Geez Recaps is looking awfully excitable today, lots of bold red capital letters, something must be happening! I'm not on any email list so I guess I am not going to get special emails about the RV, I hope someone in here will post when it happens or I will never know lol!

Don't worry alleyrose, we are your friends and we will make sure you know!Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 23_2_76

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks so much Horizon! hug

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 31, 2012 10:05 pm

stevejss1 wrote:Wow how things have changed and for the better. Great site. Alot of the same people are replying to pretty much the same old post, same post different day. Now it appears that repliers can actually say what they really feel within reason. An okie post shows up and you get two or three pages out of it. He is still as full of it as always and he hasn't learned a thing but now within reason I can say what I feel. okie will never learn and will never change.

Het stevejss. You mean like the oak done and went to it agin callin for the turd day innarow?? lol!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

The only good advice ever from Okie "don't call the banks", he is right. Not because it will delay the RV, it won't, because there is nothing to talk about with the banks yet and it irritates them to have to not answer your questions as they have real work to do.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeancarlo Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 am

Now, this.

Jeancarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 am

Well, it's Friday morning and there is :nono: change. Is anyone really surprised?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 am

Well it is not to late to sign on to the Prosperity Funds request. I understand that there is contact made to those that have filled out the document. For those that would like a copy of that doc pm me. I will forward it to you. For those that are finally seeing that this here highly speculative investment was not cracked up to what you thought it would be and are hanging on for dear life financially... this might be the real answer to your prayers. Or..... you could just keep waiting for the RV. and waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting...... Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2245507099Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am

purpleskyz wrote:Well it is not to late to sign on to the Prosperity Funds request. I understand that there is contact made to those that have filled out the document. For those that would like a copy of that doc pm me. I will forward it to you. For those that are finally seeing that this here highly speculative investment was not cracked up to what you thought it would be and are hanging on for dear life financially... this might be the real answer to your prayers. Or..... you could just keep waiting for the RV. and waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting...... Smile

This may be a dumb question, but for me and others that don't know....What is the Prosperity Funds? I have heard a little about it but don't really understand it.confused

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 am

[quote="catman"]The only good advice ever from Okie "don't call the banks", he is right. Not because it will delay the RV, it won't, because there is nothing to talk about

YES...thanks catman...Real Advise!!!! Don't bother those people! The ones answering the phones ...don't really know!!!!Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 23_11_52

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 am

Hey, BDT, would any of us be surprised if NOTHING has happened when we check on MONDAY morning either??
Have ya got your popcorn popped yet? Be sure to tune in all weekend (if you want to be bored and frustrated) because it will be: M O R E O F T H E S A M E.
The more things "change" the more the stay the same. Only in this equation the only changes are the days, weeks, months, years. I'm thinking of starting a pool for when the IQD actually does revalue. The only problem I have is lately I seem to be thinking that there aren't enough years left for it to happen.
I know let's start a movement. Let's start a petition to arrest all information providers who continue to call currency revaluations for conspiracy to disseminate false information and require them to report their sources or face the charges themselves. Regardless of whether they "tell" us that their information was good "when I gave it to you" the information always comes out the same way: smelling like barn yard manure. I got it, let's start a fertilizer company based on their gibberish and SELL it to Iraq for fertilization of their economy. Are they not trying to "grow" investments? Just a thought. Something to ponder as we sit here weak and weary looking at such a bleary outlook to our investment. JMHO.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 am

I'll sign that petition!

Then we should send copies to every states attorneys office and every media outlet. Amazing things happen when you just say NO MORE!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2245507099Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:11 am

Ok. I am about to do something that even makes me feel silly:

Let's not get too negative with the long term outlook of the investment. I feel that EVENTUALLY, the IQD will appreciate in value. I have never thought that it would jump thousands and thousands of percentage points overnight. But, a slow gradual increase in value.
Now, if we expect Iraq to be a peaceful and meek country with no violence in the streets, we are dreaming. These people know nothing other than turmoil and strife.

One thing that I will totally agree on is that the "intel providers" that are furnishing false information while garnering financial gain over the production of invalid information should truly be faced with criminal prosecution. It is not a matter of "if", it is just "when" this happens. Unless we see the overnight revaluation occur in the very near future, all the disclaimers in the world are not going to be enough to protect them.

...stuff said.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Ok. I am about to do something that even makes me feel silly:

Let's not get too negative with the long term outlook of the investment. I feel that EVENTUALLY, the IQD will appreciate in value. I have never thought that it would jump thousands and thousands of percentage points overnight. But, a slow gradual increase in value.
Now, if we expect Iraq to be a peaceful and meek country with no violence in the streets, we are dreaming. These people know nothing other than turmoil and strife.

One thing that I will totally agree on is that the "intel providers" that are furnishing false information while garnering financial gain over the production of invalid information should truly be faced with criminal prosecution. It is not a matter of "if", it is just "when" this happens. Unless we see the overnight revaluation occur in the very near future, all the disclaimers in the world are not going to be enough to protect them.

...stuff said.

Were well said BigDaddy....I agree with ya!!!Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 23_33_14

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm with you BDT!!! Probably a very gradual appreciation at best, certainly not what all the guru's have promised. Especially when they say things like "for a fact" "it's done" "confirmation of the RV" and blah, blah, blah.....

I am no attorney but, have family and friends who are. There are many terms for these outright lie's, none the least which is "Fraudelent Deceit"...........

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

Fraud is most common in the buying or selling of property, including real estate, Personal Property, and intangible property, such as stocks, bonds, and copyrights. State and federal statutes criminalize fraud, but not all cases rise to the level of criminality. Prosecutors have discretion in determining which cases to pursue. Victims may also seek redress in civil court.

Fraud must be proved by showing that the defendant's actions involved five separate elements: (1) a false statement of a material fact,(2) knowledge on the part of the defendant that the statement is untrue, (3) intent on the part of the defendant to deceive the alleged victim, (4) justifiable reliance by the alleged victim on the statement, and (5) injury to the alleged victim as a result.

The list goes on and on as well as the definitions of such terms etc.

Don't think for one minute that those who have and/or continue the above practice. are "flying under the radar" cause I assure you, they are not.

This whole "Dinar thing" will come to an end one way or another and there will be more suprises than just if or when or how much it may or may not RV at. This "Dinar Pool" is a deep one and entwined in more ways than most people realize.

Wether the Dinar RV's or not, I believe the biggest suprises are not even known and are yet to be exposed..

"Stuff said"
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:43 pm

The only thing guys the gurus do use disclaimers....don't know how that will affect anything????confused

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey BigDaddyTim -- I love that new tag line of yours: "Stuff said." Good one.lol! lol!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

The only think I know for a fact that has been 100% confirmed and verified and is not a rumor, is there will be no RV by the end of May 2012, unless some country is using a calendar I haven't heard of yet.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Finally, something that is a proven fact. Good one nwrichard!!!!
Since today is JUNE 1, 2012 there can be NO QUESTION as to the validity of the FACT that there will be no RV by the end of MAY 2012. Now that is what I call "intel."
Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Link please!!! DOH!!! affraid

:drunken: :drunken:

:joker: :joker:
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Don't have a cow, Homer-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:28 pm

chevysteve wrote:

Link please!!! DOH!!! affraid

:drunken: :drunken:

:joker: :joker:

lol!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Smiley-happy093Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 7_11_117Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 am

clayf wrote:Came in my mail(just rumor!!!!!) dont get excited as we have seen this stuff before..

Okie Oil Man in Chat at OOM Wednesday
afternoon

05/30/2012

PLEASE DO NOT CALL
BANKS WE WILL HAVE ALL UPDATES ON RECAPS AS SOON AS IT
HAPPENS

12:51 PM
[OKIE OIL MAN] NEW POST FORTHCOMING IN A FEW MOMENTS

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
WOW TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS AMAZING HOW SUCH A ROTTEN MORNING HAS TURNED
AROUND SO RAPIDLY. AS USUAL I WAS A DAY OF 2 AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH THE
INTEL FURNISHED LAST NIGHT. AS IT NOW STANDS THERE ARE NO DELAY'S AND
THINGS ARE BEING INSTIGATED AS I SPEAK.

THE PROCESS IS IN FULL
SWING AND LAST NIGHT WAS A COMPUTER ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN RESOLVED .
ACCORDING TO SOURCE IN D.C. THINGS ARE ALL FINISHED AND WAITING ON JUST
THE RELEASE WHICH COULD AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME WITH THURS OR FRI BEING
THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THE FRUITION OF THIS TO OCCUR.--INCIDENTIALLY--A
SIDE NOTE--

Read
More Link on Right

BE SURE AND WATCH T.V. TONIGHT--YOU
SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED BY THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENN AVE. THIS RIDE HAS BEEN
WORSE THAN A ROLLER COASTER WITH IT'S UP'S AND DOWN'S--BUT THE RIDE IS
RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END.---

12:59 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
PLEASE EVERYONE GET AN EXTRA BOX OF DEPEND'S---YOUR SURE GOING TO NEED
THEM----WOW OH WOW---

1:03 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
BULLDOG HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE OBTAINING OF THE INFORMATION JUST AS MUCH
AS OKIE HAS--GIVE HIM A BIG THANK YOU--WE OPERATE IN A TEAM EFFORT TO
FURNISH YOU WITH THE INTEL WE GATHER. HE IS AN INDESPENSIBLE PARTNER IN
THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

1:05 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
GONE FOR NOW DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE BANK'S

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO
BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION---ALL CHANEL'S WILL PROBABLY CARRY
THE BROADCAST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS
WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD
CURRIENCIES
8) But I will still say, shine on us LORD!!!!

LOL still drinking that Okie Kool Aid
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 am

With Smirnoff Vodka-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:53 am

Hic :drunken: I sure hope that wasn't a "Molatov" cocktail Terbo 🇳🇴 - that could get rather interesting!!! But who knows if the "bar tender" was from Iraq and the "server" has the usual "glitch" in the presentation. Hic :drunken: Tar bender, I'll have another of those bouble dourbons. Hic :drunken: :drunken:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 am

make it three Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 1815401988
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll sit there 'til the bar is 'Taller' than I am!! I'll set 'sail' with Captain Morgan', and just hope I don't run into a 'Tanker'!!:drunken: :drunken: affraid Laughing Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Guines10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm

That's close enough- { OMG!!} BUT..... I don't think I'd be the one to open that "BIG ARSED BAD BOY'-Those would "launch someone{me] Into a different county!!:cherry: :drunken: :drunken: 🇳🇴
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbourquesr1961 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 pm

what is going on i have been in this fir a year now im concerned we keep hearing it is here and then nothing as to every one i know from bank presidents to inverters say in will appear on CBI than roll around the world in seconds what is happening Sincerely Journeyman

ajbourquesr1961

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Do you mean this journeyman?
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Moz-screenshotOkie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Journeyman
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 pm

ajbourquesr1961 wrote:what is going on i have been in this fir a year now im concerned we keep hearing it is here and then nothing as to every one i know from bank presidents to inverters say in will appear on CBI than roll around the world in seconds what is happening Sincerely Journeyman

Me and a lot of other people have been hearing this for 7 years or more, i hope
you have patience.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

ajbourquesr1961 wrote:what is going on i have been in this fir a year now im concerned we keep hearing it is here and then nothing as to every one i know from bank presidents to inverters say in will appear on CBI than roll around the world in seconds what is happening Sincerely Journeyman

ajbourquesr1961: You have just joined a group of cautiously optomistic realists. We've all been where you are, but most have decided to step off that emotional roller coaster. We discuss guru chatter, but we don't hang on their every word. If you've been following the articles over the year you've held IQD, then you know Iraq has accomplished a great deal in this past year. Each milestone brings us that much closer to an RV or RI. Personally, I believe we are close (a word I've come to dislike a little bit), but none of us knows just when this may happen. No matter what the gurus say, the truth is they don't know either. If anyone really knew for certain, they wouldn't keep calling rates and dates, 'cause they just lose credibility when they are wrong ... again Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 252703917 .

Please try to be patient. It's hard. Oh boy, do we all know how hard it is! In the meantime, I hope you'll continue to come here for some conversation, a few laughs and the opportunity to meet some new friends. Take care. Hope to hear from you again soon. :flower:

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 pm

sebtopdog said;
You have just joined a group of cautiously optomistic realists. We've
all been where you are, but most have decided to step off that emotional
roller coaster. We discuss guru chatter, but we don't hang on their
every word. If you've been following the articles over the year you've
held IQD, then you know Iraq has accomplished a great deal in this past
year.

This that you said is so right on the nail head and what actually completely portrays the group that is now Dinar Daily Discussion Great job sebbie.
Thank you

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Awww, thanks Rick152. You are too kind. Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey Kevin, park that "Bad Boy trailer" in my yard!!! Takes us a day or three to empty that hummer. alien Twisted Evil :drunken: Sleep :drunken: Sleep :drunken: Sleep ☀ :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Blah, Blah, Blah...when is "nuff" actually "enough"?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 pm

When it's 'nuff'-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm

You should find "nuff said" on another site, landcareunlimited. Razz Wink Over there, it appears that nuff is never nuff.

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Did I hear cocktails? Terbo are you serving?
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

terbo56 wrote:With Smirnoff Vodka-Laughing

I believe Luga Nova Company in Luhansk(Lugansk) Oblast,SE Ukraine,used to make good Vodka.
It is also reputed to have been a supplier to the Tsar's Court at some stage.
I knew a guy out in Texas who was attempting to buy the rights for the sale and distribution here in the US,but I do not know how it turned out,I lost touch with the family.

:cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, if it's vodka you want, you have to go here. He shares my sentiments exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvIGy9w0K4s
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :shock:
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Fang2- Yes, I am- What can I get for you? What's your pleasure?? I'll fix you right up!!:drunken: affraid :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

I really Like Smirnoff or Absolute Vodka- Some of the best there is!!Very Happy :drunken: Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm

aksafeone wrote:Hey Kevin, park that "Bad Boy trailer" in my yard!!! Takes us a day or three to empty that hummer. alien Twisted Evil :drunken: Sleep :drunken: Sleep :drunken: Sleep ☀ :geek:

Just passed the first checkpoint ....
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS - Page 2 Alaska10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum