Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather

+2
Peppermint Patti
SEBtopdog
6 posters

Go down

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Empty Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Would you all please say a prayer for a most benevolent outcome for all the people, pets and property in the path of the tornadoes and thunderstorms across the Midwest and Texas today and tomorrow?

THANK YOU!
Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Empty Re: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

May all our prayers merge with yours, aim88. We pray for those who have been affected in any way by this series of storms. Thankfully, loss of life was kept to a minimum. But there will be much loss of livelihood, animals and property. It will take a long time for folks to recover. I pray they will be supported during the hard times still ahead.

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Empty Re: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

("SEBtopdog"]May all our prayers merge with yours, aim88. We pray for those who have been affected in any way by this series of storms. Thankfully, loss of life was kept to a minimum. But there will be much loss of livelihood, animals and property. It will take a long time for folks to recover. I pray they will be supported during the hard times still ahead.)

SEBtopdog, that is perfect for last week's storm, but there is ANOTHER STORM headed this way AGAIN, in the same area TODAY and TOMORROW. Please pray for a most benevolent outcome for this one, thank you so much. (((hugs)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Please forgive me....I don't know if you're male or female, lol, but our birthdays are one day apart! Mine is 10-07-48. Nothing like Libra's.....we are angels, don't you think, haha!

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 2474380249

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Little story of encouragement...

Years ago my daughter had a friend in Southern California... The people owned a new home in the upper middle class - but, and, they were Christians.

They had one of the big So. California earthquakes and she was worried for them and tried reaching her friend. When she was finally able to, her friend told her the houses all around her had suffered a good amount of damage but God kept their house completely unharmed..

Now, I am not saying we didn't care about those who had the damage, what I am saying - "The Lord knows who we are and where we are and it was His choice to keep these people safe and protect their property..."

Surely it does pay to love and serve Him. Just like we as humans care so much about our family He does to. Sometimes He lets these things happen to get everyones attention and boy He does get attention from believers as well as non-believers... I have friends being battered by these storms as well. Thankfully they are Christians and I believe He will protect them...

We can pray that what really matters, people will take heed and see that they need The LORD and many come to Him... and that these storms will be over soon...

May the Good Lord watch over us and protect us until we meet again,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm

aim88 wrote:Please forgive me....I don't know if you're male or female, lol, but our birthdays are one day apart! Mine is 10-07-48. Nothing like Libra's.....we are angels, don't you think, haha!

SEBtopdog = female Wink Libras rock! You: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 2474380249 Me: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 2474380249

I guess you're right.....Libras are angels. Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1261280965

P.S.--Catherine is our birthday buddy. She's from a later vintage, but her BD is 10/6

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

My daughters birthday is 10/4 - 5.... Looks like October was a popular month...

Peppermint Patti...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 am

angelwing angelwing angelwing

Mine is 10/05/....many years ago Laughing :yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 am

Amazing... And mine is in July and growing up, in the house adjacent to ours across the back yard was Barbara who was my age - yes, born on the same day, same year as me. What are the chances!

Peppermint Patti...

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 am

SEBtopdog wrote:
aim88 wrote:Please forgive me....I don't know if you're male or female, lol, but our birthdays are one day apart! Mine is 10-07-48. Nothing like Libra's.....we are angels, don't you think, haha!

SEBtopdog = female Wink Libras rock! You: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 2474380249 Me: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 2474380249

I guess you're right.....Libras are angels. Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1261280965

P.S.--Catherine is our birthday buddy. She's from a later vintage, but her BD is 10/6

Holy smokes, SEBtopdog, Libras are all over the place, LOL.

Did you know there are more Libras in the world than any other sign? I guess nine months earlier it was January and it's really cold in January and sometimes the lights go out for days and well, all there was to do was snuggle, try to keep each other warm and..... Embarassed ....well, 9 months later out pops all these adorable Libras. Good thing we are sooooo sweet since there are so many of us...We should ban together and take over the world. There's an idea. :cheers: And we would if it weren't for the fact we can be little air-heads sometimes, huh? lol!

Hi Catherine, my name is Katherine too. Glad to meet you, LOL. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am

dinarstar wrote: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102

Mine is 10/05/....many years ago Laughing Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3079029344

Dinarstar!!! How cool!! Want to join SEBtopdog's, Catherine's and my club?? And let's take over the world and make it a pretty place, and give out hugs every day??? :king: :queen: :joker: :geek: Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

I am first in line for one of those hugs please....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 am

Peppermint Patti wrote:Little story of encouragement...

Years ago my daughter had a friend in Southern California... The people owned a new home in the upper middle class - but, and, they were Christians.

They had one of the big So. California earthquakes and she was worried for them and tried reaching her friend. When she was finally able to, her friend told her the houses all around her had suffered a good amount of damage but God kept their house completely unharmed..

Now, I am not saying we didn't care about those who had the damage, what I am saying - "The Lord knows who we are and where we are and it was His choice to keep these people safe and protect their property..."

Surely it does pay to love and serve Him. Just like we as humans care so much about our family He does to. Sometimes He lets these things happen to get everyones attention and boy He does get attention from believers as well as non-believers... I have friends being battered by these storms as well. Thankfully they are Christians and I believe He will protect them...

We can pray that what really matters, people will take heed and see that they need The LORD and many come to Him... and that these storms will be over soon...

May the Good Lord watch over us and protect us until we meet again,

Peppermint Patti...

Thank you, Peppermint Patti. All prayers are appreciated!

Also, you daughter is a Libra? Wow, we must all be drawn to the sweetness on this site. Like attracts like, LOL. And your neighbor Barbara, wow what a coincidence. :shock: I love it when that happens!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 am

ponee wrote:I am first in line for one of those hugs please....

Wow, ponee, you are galloping really fast this morning! What happened to your pretty girl that used to be on your back just yesterday, I believe??
Don't worry, we will not run out of Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 for you. THERE IS GREAT LOVE FOR YOU. ❤

SEBtopdog = Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1261280965too!

(((HUGS))) ALL AROUND FOR EVERYBODY!! COME AND GET EM! Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 am

Many prayers to all in the paths of the storms in Texas and the mid-west.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 am

Herb Lady wrote:Many prayers to all in the paths of the storms in Texas and the mid-west.

Thank you, Herb Lady! 5 have died so far yesterday. I hope that's the end of it.

Love and (((hugs))) Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 1839924927 to you this morning!! You doing alright? Did you check out the animal communicator I sent you the name of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am

I have been keeping everyone in the storms paths in my prayers. I hate to see all that bad weather. I pray for Gods Sheild of Protection to cover you all and the storms to subside! Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102

By the way speaking of Oct birthdays, my daughter is Oct 28.....☀

Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 am

horizon wrote:I have been keeping everyone in the storms paths in my prayers. I hate to see all that bad weather. I pray for Gods Sheild of Protection to cover you all and the storms to subside! Prayer request for Texas and Midwest weather 3151798102

By the way speaking of Oct birthdays, my daughter is Oct 28.....☀

Thank you so much, horizon! Appreciate that. Just had a HUGE big ole lightening strike and the thunder just turned all the car alarms on. Yuk.

I think your daughter is Scorpio though. Not at all like a Libra.....I have one sister, one brother, one best friend, and one sister in law that are Scorpios, believe me, not the same at all......LOL. :evil:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum