Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!!

+2
supergirl
Just Da Truth
6 posters

Go down

CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! Empty CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:09 am

CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! ?siteId=70219583&memberId=57349998&size=small&275474

kaperoni

kaperoni: This is a quick chat to talk about the Council of Ministers and the CBI.

kaperoni: We know the CBI is independent.

kaperoni: But we know the Council of Ministers wants control and issued this order...

kaperoni: "He explained that the decision requires to stop the procedures all related to the operation and until further notice. He said "the decision of the Council of Ministers, which will carry number (111) for the year 2012 and approved at regular fifth session, held the day before yesterday was based on that introduced by the Committee on Economic Affairs."

kaperoni: So they dont want Shabibi to do anything right now.

kaperoni: Here is where it gets sticky.

kaperoni: We know he can anyway because of this...

kaperoni: "A member of the Economic Committee in Parliament MP Abdul-Abbas estrus Iraqi constitution granting the central bank full independence is not entitled to a interference in its affairs, noting that the Constitution gives the right of coordination between the government and the central bank and government control is not complete it."

kaperoni: So the only obligation is "coordination."

kaperoni: Okay.

kaperoni: Now in February, Saleh said this...

kaperoni: "Saleh said that the central bank exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation of studies and logistical preparations for the mission project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and within a specific timeframe as the draft reform of the Iraqi currency. He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level and higher will be the announcement of the implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency and to answer all questions raised by him."

kaperoni: So he said..."He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government"

kaperoni: So we know they aren't going to get approval.

kaperoni: IMO, the CBI will have to go alone on this event to protect their policy and success...otherwise risk damage to the economy.

kaperoni: It's pretty clear...they dont have to listen to the GOI, but wanted their help...

kaperoni: and now, won't get there help.

kaperoni: What is the definition of coordination?

kaperoni: Is simply telling them enough?

kaperoni: According to the CBI policy, they can do whatever they need to do to protect their monetary policy and only have to justify it to the parliament.

kaperoni: The question is really...why does the GOI want to stop this so bad?

kaperoni: To the point that they will let the people continue to suffer as a result?

kaperoni: i don't think they will get out of chapter 7.

kaperoni: i think the US will not protect the money if Iiraq is going to screw the world.

kaperoni: They will say...have at them.

kaperoni: This could really turn into a real large cluster (ahem).

kaperoni: It is very possible that Maliki is taking orders to keep Iraq down as long as Iran is suffering.

kaperoni: We will find out.

kaperoni: Because the monetary policy is well supported in Iraq by the CBI and World Bank and IMF.

kaperoni: They even have offices over there to help them, so there are no surprises.

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! Empty Re: CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!!

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 am

Good morning just da truth. Ur an early bird like me huh? ;-) have a good day!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!! Empty Re: CHAT FROM KAPERONI RE; THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS AND THE C.B.I !!!!

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 am

Excellent article. If true, which I believe, with M running the country it will go down the tubes. Unless M is replaced. So, contrary to the beliefs of some, unless M is ousted, we will not have an rv and worse yet with no eco changes their money will go down the tubes also. imho
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norseman Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 am

If this is at all true, its just the rumbling of a Rothschild bank holding CBI, to try and arrest the announcement from the hands of the BRIC countries, who are running this currency basket at this time. The IQD NEVER was dependent on the GOI, and if the council was a room full of monkeys, no matter. This Basket was designed to do what it is about to do....relieve the world of the suffocating debt, reset the pegs, and make some very rich. Thats all this ME war was about. The sad truth is, it is always about the money, and to their dismay, the bad world players never counted on the the internet and a bunch of Christians finding out about this income opportunity. Hmm. Its almost a brand new world for the old cabal. This must happen with or without Shabs or Maliki, and with or without the IMF, and without the Rothschilds. This will happen...

norseman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:24 am

norseman what you say is true but you cannot force a country to rv especially iraq and malaki because they do not give a rats arse about anyone but themselves
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:39 am

jayzze wrote:norseman what you say is true but you cannot force a country to rv especially iraq and malaki because they do not give a rats arse about anyone but themselves

I wouldn't disagree with you on that jayzze BUT............ Malaki and company can only oppress thier citizens for so long without consequences.. Look at Egypt, look at Libya, look at Syria and etc. etc.

I believe Iraq is ripe for this kind of uprising. The citizens of Iraq, with the use of internet and other sources, now know thier country is filthy rich! These people (majority anyway) no longer live in the dark ages, they have thier own recources of information and they are fully aware of what thier riches (recources) are. They also are smart enough to know that Malaki is intentionally keeping them in poverty for his own personal gain. I don't believe the people of Iraq will tolerate this much longer.

I would love to take Malaki on a one way fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico. Better yet, I hope it is one of his own citizens who assassinate him!! SOON!!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Chevy Steve what you say is true but the people are not being told the truth and believe there religios leaders. one of the main one is sadr who also supports iran and has a lot to do with the people . I do hope m gets his butt kicked not only for us but the average peope in iraq.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 pm

I dont think hilary clinton or the u.s will let iraq fall back into chaos and dictatorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 pm

jayzze wrote:Chevy Steve what you say is true but the people are not being told the truth and believe there religios leaders. one of the main one is sadr who also supports iran and has a lot to do with the people . I do hope m gets his butt kicked not only for us but the average peope in iraq.

You are right the people may not being told the truth But in the days of the internet they do have a chance to see the truth like never before...And I would say that more know the truth than one might imagine, and that could be either devastating or a blessing dependant upon their own interpretation. Like who do they as individuals wish to believe.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm

rick your pointe is well taken since now more nd more is the talk of bremoving him including his buddy sadr whom he screwed maybe theres hope
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum