Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie this morning7/7 -- IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

+13
wizkid
dinarstar
Kevind53
ragai
trigger51
bigal66
aksafeone
SpecialAgentGibbs
Horizon
Peppermint Patti
childofgod
happywelshguy
stevejss1
17 posters

Go down

Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! Empty Okie this morning7/7 -- IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

Post by stevejss1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:55 pm

JUST SAW THIS ON THE THEGETTEAM SITE WHAT EVER THE H. IT IS SUPPOSE TO MEAN? Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 761671673

4-7-2012 OKIEOILMAN: I WAS TOLD TO STATE THE OUTSIDE OF TUESDAY

« on: Today at 10:00:48 AM »

4-7-2012 OKIEOILMAN: I WAS TOLD TO STATE THE OUTSIDE OF TUESDAY FOR PROTECTION FROM BEING HUNG BY THE TONGUE BUT IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! Empty Re: Okie this morning7/7 -- IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

Post by stevejss1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Sorry 4/7 finger freenzy.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! Empty Re: Okie this morning7/7 -- IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

Post by happywelshguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 pm

I believe it means that OKIE based upon information he has received, believes that the RV rate will be shown on Monday at bank opening, but in the event of a small delay he is quoting Tuesday as being the last possible date

bounce

stevejss1 wrote:JUST SAW THIS ON THE THEGETTEAM SITE WHAT EVER THE H. IT IS SUPPOSE TO MEAN? Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 761671673

4-7-2012 OKIEOILMAN: I WAS TOLD TO STATE THE OUTSIDE OF TUESDAY FOR PROTECTION FROM BEING HUNG BY THE TONGUE BUT IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:16 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I believe it means that OKIE based upon information he has received, believes that the RV rate will be shown on Monday at bank opening, but in the event of a small delay he is quoting Tuesday as being the last possible date

bounce

stevejss1 wrote:JUST SAW THIS ON THE THEGETTEAM SITE WHAT EVER THE H. IT IS SUPPOSE TO MEAN? Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 761671673

Still music to my ears happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Here is part of Okie's post from yesterday ... I've highlighed the portion about the reference to Tuesday.

[15:58:46] OKIEOILMAN:
WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES THAT THE R/V WOULD ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL THE BANKS ARE EITHER CLOSED OR ALL THE BANKS ARE OPEN. ---THAT IS TRUE--WE AS AMERICANS HAS ALWAYS CONSIDERED THAT IT WOULD APPLY ONLY TO THE USA.---THAT WAS A MIS-NOMER. THIS CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL WORLD BANKS ARE CLOSED. ALL BANKS WORLD WIDE ARE ONLY CLOSED BETWEEN 6 PM ON SATURDAY'S THRU 5 PM ON SUNDAYS. I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ACTUALLY CAUSED AND IS CAUSING THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. THE R/V WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY AFTERNOON. HE STATED THAT IT WOULD BE ACTIVE MONDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS WITH THE CAVEOT THAT I SHOULD INCLUDE TUESDAY MORNING FOR MY SELF PROTECTION PURPOSE. THE RATE AT MINIMUM (MINIMUM--MINIMUM--MINIMUM) WELL BE AT LEAST 5.25.SO THERE IT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE INITIATING SOURCE THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 3 PM E.S.T. WHEN THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OCCURED.---SO LET'S CELEBRATE EASTER FOR 2 REASON'S AND RELAX AND FORGET ABOUT THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE HAWAII BANKS TODAY. JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS--JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON--WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??--TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND FOREVER

Here is the link to the entire post:

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20453-okie-bulldog75-april-6th-god-s-blessings-rate-date-days-min-525-iqd

Hope this helps!
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm

That was exactly what he said.... And the wait is on... As the excitement builds... Wow, day one over and hopefully tonight our blessing will come...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Looks like most of the others are on the same page with Okie.....wow...Come on RV....let's go to the bank...Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 7_15_5v

Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm

childofgod wrote:Here is part of Okie's post from yesterday ... I've highlighed the portion about the reference to Tuesday.

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES THAT THE R/V WOULD ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL THE BANKS ARE EITHER CLOSED OR ALL THE BANKS ARE OPEN. ---THAT IS TRUE--WE AS AMERICANS HAS ALWAYS CONSIDERED THAT IT WOULD APPLY ONLY TO THE USA.---THAT WAS A MIS-NOMER. THIS CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL WORLD BANKS ARE CLOSED. ALL BANKS WORLD WIDE ARE ONLY CLOSED BETWEEN 6 PM ON SATURDAY'S THRU 5 PM ON SUNDAYS. I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ACTUALLY CAUSED AND IS CAUSING THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. THE R/V WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY AFTERNOON. HE STATED THAT IT WOULD BE ACTIVE MONDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS WITH THE CAVEOT THAT I SHOULD INCLUDE TUESDAY MORNING FOR MY SELF PROTECTION PURPOSE. THE RATE AT MINIMUM (MINIMUM--MINIMUM--MINIMUM) WELL BE AT LEAST 5.25.SO THERE IT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE INITIATING SOURCE THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 3 PM E.S.T. WHEN THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OCCURED.---SO LET'S CELEBRATE EASTER FOR 2 REASON'S AND RELAX AND FORGET ABOUT THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE HAWAII BANKS TODAY. JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS--JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON--WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??--TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND FOREVER

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20453-okie-bulldog75-april-6th-god-s-blessings-rate-date-days-min-525-iqd

Hope this helps!

Today was the 7th...and on the 8th...our blessing shall arrive :farao:

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 am

punisher wrote:
childofgod wrote:Here is part of Okie's post from yesterday ... I've highlighed the portion about the reference to Tuesday.

Hope this helps!

Today was the 7th...and on the 8th...our blessing shall arrive :farao:

That sure would be nice Smile
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 am

I would like to understand what the need is to have all banks closed?
Just trying to makes sense of some of the things I've read.
I'm not a banking or financial person but would like to know how some of this works?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:I would like to understand what the need is to have all banks closed?
Just trying to makes sense of some of the things I've read.
I'm not a banking or financial person but would like to know how some of this works?

IMHO, I don't think the banks being closed or opened means anything...one second the numbers will just change.

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 pm

As Okie posted, all of the World Banks need to be closed for this occur.

As I understand it, the World Banks communicate to the central banks and then the central bank of every country communicates to the banks in their country. That's the way the system is setup.

And the World Banks are all closed between the hours of 6:00 PM Saturday thru 5:00 PM Sunday. I'm not sure of the time zone, but I'm guessing it really doesn't matter because the individual banks in each country are closed. Once the system completes the process, when the banks open on Monday, the change will be reflected.
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree with punisher - the banks being closed probably has nothing to do with the release of the RV. Let's face it, somewhere at sometime during any given day there is at least one bank closed for some reason and the reverse is also true. If, in fact, the whole RV thing depends on the opening or closing of banks then why as there been so much about politics, greed, corruption, delays, computers, etc.?
Isn't it just time we let the RV happen as it will and trust to the Lord?
I realize that those in the ME do not believe as we do, however, without the Father there could be no son and without the son there is no salvation. On the day of HIS Resurrection it seems only fitting to let this whole RV thing go into the hands above and our trust be unto them.
It matters not who calls the RV, nor does it matter when or how it occurs.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Okie, I am a christian as you are. I appreciate your stand for JESUS. I have been in the dinar for a little over 2 yrs now. At first I would listen to anyone that had info. After a little time, I began to realize that some of these people really didn't know what they were doing and some were just trying to hype people for different reasons. I heard you the first time on "The Get Team". I have always liked you and felt that you were trying to always give the best info possible. I really believe that some of your info was from bad sources. As time went on, I began to eleminate some of the sources that I would listen to. I always stayed with you. Earlier this spring after you had called it so many times I just felt that your sources were so bad that the time had come to just quit reading the site. I now only have one site that I monitor on a daily basis. I do see your comments coming up on this site from time to time. I seen your comments on fri. on this other site and read them with interest. I don't know if you have COMPLETE impecable sources now or not. But, it sounds like you have definate confidence in them. My whole point here is to just let you know that there are a lot of people out there who love you and respect you but have absolutely no confidence in you information because of calling it so many times before and your sources being of such poor quality. I truly hope and pray that what you have said this time is true. Not just for my sake, but also for the sake of the credibility of this site. I am so affraid that if this doesn't work out like it has been stated here on fri. that you will really loose a lot of credibility with most of the people that I know that watch and monitor you on a daily basis. That would break my heart as I really believe you are doing the best you can, you have just had some bad info in the past. Yes, I do take into accountability that this is a fluid situation and we are dealing with iraq and screwed up politicians over there as well as here. Please understand that this is not a bash but sincerely someone who is concerned about the okieoilman site and it's credibility.

sincerely in CHRIST

bigal66

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by trigger51 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 pm

All Texas First Convenience Banks are CLOSED on EASTER for the first time...! The only day they are closed is Christmas...They NEVER close. So there MUST be a GOOD reason that they are CLOSED!

trigger51

Back to top Go down

Post by ragai Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Didn't Okie say by 5pm Easter ☀ Sunday we should see the RV.
Did I misunderstand!

ragai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

He also said it could be as late as Tuesday if you read the whole chat.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 2805820865  Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 2805820865  Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 2805820865  Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm

I believe the word he used was "probable" when referring to the RV. I do not recall his saying any exact time AND I do recall him saying no one know the date or rate. I also recall that he stated that he was the MESSENGER. - go rv -
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

We will not see the results on any Sunday.

US banks are not open on Sundays.

This process must occur when all Central Banks are closed. As Okie specifically stated, that time frame occurs 6:00 PM Saturday thru 5:00 PM Sunday.

When the banks open in each individual country, then and only then, will it be visible.

Hope this helps!
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Until an RV,I am just waiting patiently.
If not next week,well,then I wait some more...
I thank the Lord that I actually own some dinar and VND.

☀ ☀ ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

The Banks are open in New Zealand, Austraiia right now and we're not hearing anything there.

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I am looking forward to Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or even Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! Go RV

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm

The title of this thread is old news. Lock this baby already.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm thinking he's talking about M having until the outside of Tuesday (to RV!!!) to keep from being hung by the tongue...woooohooooo!!!! Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 203646764 Okie this morning7/7 --  IT IS EXPECTED MONDAY MORNING! 3151798102
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks Sandwedge was thinking the same thing. OK, will lock and leave to read only. Thanks to all who participated in this thread.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum