Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

2 posters

Go down

*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty *Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 am

*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call"
08/03/2011 ust a quick stop this morning before I go do hydro therapy on one of my horses!!!!

This article comes out of the Iran Oil and Gas News dated 3 August 2011
Iraq economic overview: Iraq Business News

Annual inflation in Iraq is now 6.3%, according to government figures. It is likely this is due to rising commodity prices. Government receipts for oil in the last quarter were up 19% to US$20bn, the highest since before the Iraq War began. The dinar was unchanged versus the dollar during the quarter, according to Currency News Hound. The International Monetary Fund congratulated Iraq for its fiscal and monetary policies.

I spoke with my invested banker this morning around 7AM (yeah we talk at all hours) He listened to the call last night and when he got in this morning, he noticed that after being off yesterday, his branch was upped to 100% of their normal holdings of $290,000. You do the math. This may not sound like it is anything special (I mean really, it is a bank and they are suppose to have a lot of money) Well banks do not normally carry excessive amounts of cash for security reasons.

The call last night was incredible. After the live call, we had another private call as information was still coming in. It appears that the IMF was having a meeting in NY city at the 10:00 PM hour!!!! Most interesting.

Please understand this! None of us has any control over the release of this currencies new rate. We have great information. We have great and well placed sources. We know Congress persons and Senators and even others connected to higher-ups that all say we are there.

My encouragement to those who know the power of prayer. Today is a great time to pray without ceasing! Let's utilize the unlimited power we are connected to, to keep obstacles from mucking things up. We have come a long way. We are all tired but we must not quit now. Let's continue to thank and praise the Father of all creation for this blessed opportunity. (This goes under the heading of "If the shoe fits wear it." If not, then don't say a thing!)
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

I pray the intel comes true in the nest couple days.

Back to top Go down

*Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Scotti G post at OOMF "Tib bit of news and thoughts of last call" (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by maestro Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

"IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT."

"ALL GOOD GIFTS COME FROM ABOVE."
PRAYER CHANGES THINGS. I'M WITH YOU! :cheers: :cheers:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum