Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie/bulldog 3/26 update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update

+13
CaptnJerry
Terbo56
sue47
PH50
Horizon
maestro
TNman
wes
milleriniraq
renny123
knockemdeadkid
Siaya
prosetian
17 posters

Go down

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update Empty Okie/bulldog 3/26 update

Post by prosetian Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 am

I suppose it is possible that I have misunderstood how this all works. All this talk about rates on front screens, back screens, fluctuating rates, etc., etc. I could have sworn that for any kind of rates anywhere to actually mean anything, there has to have been an actual, verifiable RV/RI. Did I misunderstand that? Hey, maybe we here in the good old US of A are just gonna post some rates and cashin and let the Iraqis worry about having the RV when they can get to it. Not really a bad idea.

OK, kids, this will be my last offer (as I do think we are getting close) I have 100,000 dinar that says there will be no RV and no cash in by 5pm EDT on 3/27/2012. Any takers?Okie/bulldog 3/26 update 761671673

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update Empty Re: Okie/bulldog 3/26 update

Post by Siaya Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 am

What is sad to me is how many people continue to BELIEVE these reports given. I would honestly think BY NOW, after three years of predictions of this being done by Okie and his sources, we would come to realize, it just is not happening. I have always respected Okie, followed him daily for many years. Yet these continued reports of being done, sources reporting etc. have gone on since 2009. It was Oct.2010 when Okie wrote us all saying his keyboard was wet from his tears because he just got the call he had waited years to hear, that the RV was DONE. Hmm. Did we miss something here? I would think after a few weeks ago hearing it was DONE and dancing in the streets and Europe cashing out, we would all wise up by now and realize, not ONE source these men have are honest, reputable or to be respected. When I read this report tonight about it going on the screens across America, all I could say, is here we go again. What is even sadder, is HOW many rush out to buy that last minute FIX of getting some more dinar, only to realize, we will wake up in the morning, to another day, waiting to hear another Cry Wolf story..

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 am

Siaya, I suppose this means you don't want to bet?Okie/bulldog 3/26 update 858978640

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knockemdeadkid Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 am

SIAYA WROTE ----(((((((((((((((What is sad to me is how many people continue to BELIEVE these reports given. I would honestly think BY NOW, after three years of predictions of this being done by Okie and his sources, we would come to realize, it just is not happening. I have always respected Okie, followed him daily for many years. Yet these continued reports of being done, sources reporting etc. have gone on since 2009. It was Oct.2010 when Okie wrote us all saying his keyboard was wet from his tears because he just got the call he had waited years to hear, that the RV was DONE. Hmm. Did we miss something here? I would think after a few weeks ago hearing it was DONE and dancing in the streets and Europe cashing out, we would all wise up by now and realize, not ONE source these men have are honest, reputable or to be respected. When I read this report tonight about it going on the screens across America, all I could say, is here we go again. What is even sadder, is HOW many rush out to buy that last minute FIX of getting some more dinar, only to realize, we will wake up in the morning, to another day, waiting to hear another Cry Wolf story..)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yeah i have gotten to that point myself but i do not go out and buy more dinar....im almost wanting to say ill take the bet...LOL...

knockemdeadkid

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 am

my son, a sensible, successful man, thinks I am crazy to think this would work. I am beginning to believe him. I would not buy more either.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 am

Tears on my keyboard. Now I haven't heard that one for awhile. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. Always good to stick with the classics. Unbelievable what some have gotten away with.

I'm not hearing anything over here (in Afghanistan). I would think I could pick something up but there just isn't anything to report right now.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

Well let's see. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. We're suposed to be able to head to the bank this morning. Do I call in and say I quit? Or do I finish getting ready for work? We'll catch y'all in a bit. I've got to finish getting ready for work. Okie/bulldog 3/26 update 3091836158 lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 am

I would make a comment but with my mind-set regarding the 100 plus times that this person has called the RV over a period of a couple of years on several sites would surely get me banned. Therefore, I will refrain.

Question: Does anyone really believe Blu person, of the wild coyote species, really have any information whatsoever? I think he reads the other GooRoos posts and then changes it somewhat and calls it his own. If you start asking questions, he says he has to go or it is all done therefore no reason to ask questions. Personally, I don't think he has one shred of original information. He is basking in the spotlight, getting his 15 minutes of fame that has gone on way too long.

As a matter of fact, I think that the basis of the intel problem is the fact that all of the GooRoos have become too friendly with one another. They all call one another to find out what the other has heard and soon they are all singing from the same hymnal. Then there is always the rush to judgement as they try to be the first to announce the non-existent RV. They then crow about being the first to call the non-existent RV.

Then there are the sheeple that follow all of these so-called GooRoos and believe every word that they say, no matter how many times they are wrong; no matter how many people are hurt; no matter how many times the Lord's name or religion is used to try to legitimize their their statements as they try to place themselves in the RV Hall of Fame.

Yes, I do read it, but I quit believing any part of what any of the GooRoos say about the fact it is done. I will believe it when I look down and see a bank deposit slip in my hand. Do I believe that it will happen? ABSOLUTELY! Are we close? It is my belief that we are but that opinion is not based on what the daily RV callers say. It is based on what Shabibi says.

If everyone would give back to the GooRoos what they give us, maybe, just maybe they would quit trying to feed us this BS.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 am

WELCOME TO THE NO SPIN ZONE!! lol!
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 am

I Believe we need to be a little more positive! Things are alot futher down the road than it has been in the past.

Are you here on the site to criticize or to find out intel. I realize that things in the past hasn't always been right, but how else would you find out what is going on if you were not reading this intel. The intel providers find out things and tell us to let us know what they are hearing. No, it is not always right, but why be so critical?

With all the criticism here, I would have stopped trying to provide intel if I was one of the intel providers. When intel is quite, people complain. When the intel providers give what they hear, they are criticized!

I will be glad when this ride is over, and I look forward to hearing them say we can go to the bank. There is not going to be an announcement in the papers or on the news, so how else will you know????

Let's just try to be nice guys!

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie/bulldog 3/26 update 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am

Well said "Horizon"... Thank you for the post.

PH50

Back to top Go down

Post by sue47 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 am

I'm praying thaat this is our time and am waiting for the banks to open so that we can see the rate. Yes, I'm being positive even though many as above would probably call me stupid but I just don't care. I do believe in what Okie is saying and I'm hoping a bunch of people have to eat some major crow. Of course, they won't - they'll just go to the bank and be happy and think how smart they were to invest in this opportunity. Sue47

sue47

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am

How true what you have just spoken!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 am

Horizon, The problem is that there is no intel coming from them... They actually know less than the people listening to them... It's so sad really... We will most likely read about it in the news long before we hear it from them as it is so obvious that they don't read the news or they would clearly know that this isn't going to happen for several months...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 am

I don't think anybody should quit their jobs until the money is in their accounts. Once done, take some time to think about your options! I'm not saying that I doubt what we've been hearing, I'm just saying use a little common sense, think things through.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlessedNow Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 am

To God be the glory!!!! I believe,...and I receive,...and

Praise God, my harvest shall be great, in Jesus' Name!

It's so good to not be moved by what we see...or don't see,

hear or don't hear...feel or don't feel!!

It's so good to be moved only by the Word of God!!!

Oh, and one more thing...thank You, Father God, for Okie (the

messenger...not the originator of intel), Bulldog75, Lexie, and all the

faithful Mods. I bless all of them in Jesus' Name!!

BlessedNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

AMEN!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 am

AMen and Halleluyah!!

May it be according to your faith and the words you speak... Smile

Blessed to BE a Blessing!!! Very Happy ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Horizon, The problem is that there is no intel coming from them... They actually know less than the people listening to them... It's so sad really... We will most likely read about it in the news long before we hear it from them as it is so obvious that they don't read the news or they would clearly know that this isn't going to happen for several months...

CJ

I was going to get on my soap box about this, but your answer pretty well sums it up for me as well.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 am

mr_evans2u wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:Horizon, The problem is that there is no intel coming from them... They actually know less than the people listening to them... It's so sad really... We will most likely read about it in the news long before we hear it from them as it is so obvious that they don't read the news or they would clearly know that this isn't going to happen for several months...

CJ

I was going to get on my soap box about this, but your answer pretty well sums it up for me as well.

My main point is, that there should just be a little less Criticizm here, and a little more respect. If you don't believe the intel, just leave it at that. Things don't have to be criticized and made fun of if you don't believe what is being said. If you have other intel, post what you believe without making fun, and criticizing the other intel.

Just want to keep the peace here, and keep it Christ like. Thanks!☀

Okie/bulldog 3/26 update Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie/bulldog 3/26 update 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum