Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12

Go down

PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12 Empty PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAYER FROM CHAT 3/22/12

Post by Bigtent Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 pm

PiratesMom:
OMGosh...please pray...on phone with cousin....my cousin Brenda just told bad news...stage four cancer...tumor in brain.....PLEASE OOM pray for her!! I believe she can beat this!! She beat cancer of the kidney two years ago!!! so evidently it moved to her brain!! thank you for your love and attention to BRENDA...Oh Jesus touch my cousin

PiratesMom:
Please...I told my cousin that she would be covered in prayer from California to Africa...and that my family of OOM represents almost every state and even countries!!! Please tell me where you are from so I can tell her howmany and fro where they are praying for her!!!
aldercreek to PiratesMom:
Lord I hold up Brenda to you. You love her so much Lord. I ask that you would send your complete healing to her and give her the ability to receive it as she did before.

BIGTENT to PiratesMom:
LORD WE THANK YOU FOR BRENDA AND WE ALL STAND UNITED TO BLESS HER AND PRAY THAT THIS ASSIGNMENT OF SATAN MUST BE STOPPED IN JESUS NAME....WE COMMAND THIS CANCER AND THIS TUMOR TO BE REMOVED IN JESUS NAME....WE SAY THAT HER BODY IS MADE WHOLE AND THAT SHE IS THE APPLE OF THE LORD'S EYE....WE ASK FOR YOUR LOVE AND HEALING TOUCH THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST BE POUR OVER AND THREW HER NOW...LORD WE OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY....LORD WE KNOW THAT BY YOUR STRIPES WE ARE HEALED...BY THE POWER OF YOUR RESSURECTION WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN LIFE....WE SPEAK LIFE, PEACE, COMFORT, HEALING AND WHOLENESS THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF YOUR WORD AND DECLARE THIS ONE TO BE A TESTIMONY OF YOUR GRACE POWER AND LOVE...BRENDA YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE....PRAISE YOU JESUS

PiratesMom to aldercreek:
Father God...I lift up my dear cousin Brenda....Lord you know her well...and I trust you Father...I ask HolySpirit to whisper to her...thank you Jesus for your blood that covers her! I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyze their activities against Brenda in the name of Jesus! Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in Brenda's life is abolished forever by the Blood of Jesus! I disband all the hosts of darkness set against Brenda and every evil imagination and plan contrary to Brenda's life will fail woefully in the name of Jesus! The Lord goes before Brenda to prepare a place of His goodness for her!! SEIZE YOUR PROMISE! PRAISE YOU JESUS!!

asic to PiratesMom:
Amen to BigTent's prayer. Father, we declare by the Word of the Lord, that Brenda will not die, but live and declare the wonders of the Lord. By Your stripes we know Brenda is healed. We know because you have healed her before, and she KNO

asic to PiratesMom:
KNOWS You, that You have already given her the victory. enemy: we bind you in the Name of Jesus, and we SAY you can no longer attack the woman NOR her family. In the Name of Jesus and by His Blood, we send you to the dry places. Brenda, you ARE covered by the blood of Jesus. God is Love, He is life, no weapon formed against you can prosper. He Who is in you, in greater than he who is in the world. You are blessed. You are healed. In the mighty Name of Jesus.

BIGTENT to PiratesMom:
You know I have been told that God is the one who heals....and yes that is true....However, He said...Go Heal the sick and we have interpreted that to say ..Go pray for the sick....HAHA...he has given us the power and authority through His Holy Spirit and the blood of the Lamb to Go heal the sick....I am glad the church has learned to pray for the sick, but it is time to GO AND HEAL THEM........yes!!!YES!!!! in Jesus Name...send us LORD and increase our Faith...our faith comes through rest...Our faith is built in the Secret Place...Our faith is simply believing that Your Word is exalted above Your Name and that you cannot lie...You will perform your Word...YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO....Let us Go and do what we see you do and say what we hear you say....OUR FAITH AND TRUST IS IN YOU, MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

PiratesMom to BIGTENT:
Yes YES YES!! I am going to go to her asap...she is only about 3 hrs from me....CONFIRMATION Big Guy thank you....My husband and I prayer for her husband back in 1988...he had cancer...and he was healed... God is settin up for another miracle!!! AMEN

BIGTENT to PiratesMom:
HAHA...that is why I kept hearing this word, so listen....We overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony and loving not our lives unto death....The POWER of the testimony......it is REMEMBERING WHAT GOD HAS DONE......IT REMINDS OF OF WHAT CAN AND WILL DO.....HE HAS HEALED HER AND HE CAN HEAL HER....HE WANTS TO HEAL HER....AND HE WILL HEAL HEAR

terryfran to BIGTENT:
Big Tent...Who is this healer that you are making reference to and where is he located? My granddaughter is struggling now with Leukemia (has had three bone marrow transplants) and is now at Dana Farber Cancer center in Boston looking at the next action to be taken.

BIGTENT to terryfran:
I'M GLAD YOU ASKED....HIS NAME IS JESUS...WE WILL PRAY

unklscroog to BIGTENT:
Thank you for your words of truth this morning - I pray many will accept and trust - He does give us power...

SteveCo to BIGTENT:
a lot of times we think we're waiting on God ... when He's actually waiting on us!

BIGTENT to terryfran:
LORD YOU ARE THE HEALER...JESUS YOU DIDN'T JUST COME TO OVERCOME SICKNESS SO THAT WE WOULD JUST SIT IDLE AND WATCH THOSE IN NEED....I COME TO YOU NOW KNOWING THAT YOU CAN AND WILL HEAL. WE PRAY FOR THIS GRANDDAUGHTER KNOWING THAT YOU ARE OMNIPRESENT...YOU ARE WITH HER NOW....WE COMMAND THESE BONES TO BE MADE WHOLE IN JESUS NAME...WE SAY TO THESE BONES, BE MADE NEW....I CANCEL THE LEUKEMIA ASSIGNMENT IN JESUS NAME....YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE IN THIS PRECIOUS YOUNG LADY...SHE IS THE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, HIS PRECIOUS DAUGHTER....WE PROCLAIM HER HEALING NOW...WE SPEAK LIFE, AND PEACE IN JESUS NAME...BLOOD OF JESUS FLOW THROUGH HER AND THROUGH THE MARROW OF THE BONE....LIFE TO THE BONES AND FULLNESS THEREOF....LORD I THANK YOU...AND PRAISE YOU ...AMEN

BIGTENT to terryfran:
GOD LOVES HER SO MUCH...SHE IS SO AMAZING
BIGTENT:
I JUST SIMPLY BELIEVE WHAT GOD SAYS.....I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES US SO MUCH

BIGTENT:
WOW.... anyone else need prayer....GOD has sent some praying people to us this morning...for HIS purposes....Thank you all for loving each other and lifting each other up

aldercreek to BIGTENT:
I would like prayer for a 1 year old friend of mine. His name is Johnathan. He is not able to keep down solids and has a multitude of food allergies. His parents are going through the motions of having every test known to mankind done and doctors are stumped. He is currently still be fed breast milk as his sole source of nourishment and is NOT in critical condition, praise God but he needs to be able to eat!

farmer to BIGTENT:
We can always use prayer.I have an IV in my arm as I type .Have cancer using non toxic form of treatment that is helping but prayer is always needed.

jmkbwk2:
I need prayer. I have had 4 back surgerys , hernia and open heart surgery and a heart stent in 5 years. I can't stand up straight and I also need to lose weight. about 50 lbs. please pray for me. I also am In financial trouble also . I need the RV bad as others do .I am in Orlando

BIGTENT to aldercreek:
God told me to look this up....Jonathan is a Biblical name meaning "God has given." It actually has roughly the same meaning as the name Matthew, which comes from the Hebrew Matthias or "gift of God." Originally the names had the same basic elements in them, but in Jonathan the order is reversed.

dkyle56 to jmkbwk2:
God bless you, so sorry to hear that....when i started going to church on a regular basis i had bleeding ulcers and other assorted illnesses, sick all the time, the pastor said "by his stripes you are healed" ARE being the key word, i started saying that to my self and believing on it, ulcers and all other illnesses are gone, i don't even get a cold or flu or anything anymore

BIGTENT to aldercreek:
Lord we thank you for this your precious treasure and gift...Jonathan ....You are a precious gift to our Lord...We say that you are healed and made whole through the blood Of JESUS...God's word is nourishment to you right now and brings you life, vigor, and victory!!! Taste and see that the LORD, HE IS GOOD....But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.....I feel a washing over this little one right now....LORD OPEN UP THE WAYS FOR THE NOURISHMENT AND LIFE TO HIS BODY....LET HIM TASTE AND SEE THAT YOU ARE GOOD....BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME

asic to aldercreek:
Lord, we lift up Johnathan to you. We pray that Johnathan prospers, even as his soul (mind, will, and heart) prospers. Mind: thinker,, Will: chooser, Heart: feeler, the Holy Spirit. Andercreek have your friend read the Word of God, or you read it over Him. In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word was (IS) God. Jesus is the Word and is our Healer.

PastorK:
I had a major accident, 21 years ago. I was in the hospital for a month and in bed for a year.The doctors told me I would never walk again. I was very twisted. After a year I was dragging on a walker or in a wheel chiar. I went to a Charles and Francis Hunter service. He spoke healing to me. Then he told me to run. Wow! I hadn't been able to walk in a year. I ran down the stairs and around the church. God is a healer!

Sambo:
GOOD MORNING TO ALL - WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY OUR LORD HAS MADE FOR US - MAY HIS LIGHT AND LOVE PENETRATE EACH AND EVERY HEART AND THAT WE MAY SPREAD THAT LOVE TO OUR FELLOW MAN - THANK YOU JESUS FOR LOVING US AND SHOWERING US WITH THE BLESSING OF YOUR LOVE - PLEASE PLACE YOUR HEALING HAND UPON JONATHAN SO HE MAY BE HEALED TO WORK IN YOUR NAME

aldercreek:
thank you Jesus for the power of your love that penetrates through space and time and washes over all who seek it. Bless each of us and assist us to receive from you all you have for us. Amen!

BIGTENT to farmer:
farmer....it is funny you mention Intravenous therapy.....what does it mean? The word intravenous simply means "within a vein".....I'm no Dr., so I just googled it...Why? because of a few reason...1. god told me to....2. the word simple....3. He is now flowing within your veins...The very blood of Jesus that Has always had the power to HEAL....We cancel the assignment of this Cancer in Jesus Name....Feel the warmth of His Blood flowing through you right now and the power of a body being made whole....You see, I started to make it too complicate....but God said "be simple"....You are Healed in Jesus Name

farmer to BIGTENT:
Thankyou big tent,I trust in Jesus

BIGTENT to PastorK:
I was walking with the Lord the other day and thinking about just getting out and running again....I then had this thought...What better of a running partner can one have besides a paraplegic the God made whole....I am looking for that running partner and cannot wait

[11:50:56] PastorK:
I found out that I was 3 months pregnant at the time God healed me and gave the ability to walk again. The doctors told me that I would have to have an abortion. I said "NO! God promised us this baby." it was a rough pregnancy, because of the accident I had been in. I was at the hospital to have delivery induced, when a blood vessel broke to the baby and his heart quit. They rushed me in for an emergency Csection. When they took the baby out, his heart had not beat for 5 minutes. I looked at the baby and said "Baby, YOU WILL Live, in the name of Jesus. The doctor said "We can get his heart started but he has lost all his blood. There is not enough to keep it pumping." I said "He will live." The did CPR and gave him IVs. He lived on IVs for 4 hours.

blueskyforever1:
BIGTENT My sister just called to inform that our neice's youngest daughter, Josie, was diagnosed last night with leukemia. Recently I have been moved and uplifted by your prayers posted on this forum and know that you are anointed as an intercessor. I would appreciate your lifting Josie up in prayer, brother. Thank you
lightisshining:
I really appreciate the amount of prayer and love that pours out from this site. Jesus always cared for relationship with people more than anything else. He wanted to undo the works of darkness in their lives. This site takes care of the Fathers business.

wyquiltr to BIGTENT:
I would like to ask you to pray for my mother-in-law. She is still in the nursing home for a couple more weeks. She has something wrong with her 8th nerve in her ear that makes her equalibrium out of whack. She is not a Christian yet -- even though she says she believes in God. Please pray for her salvation. TY. She is 88.

PastorK:
Until they could give him transfusions. The hospital called him the Miracle Baby! The doctors told me there were major problems with heart, intestines, and he was brain damaged. They told me he would never be right mentally. We prayed over him. He is 19 years old and received 2 Bachelors degrees last year in Math and Mechanical Engineering. In May,2012 he will receive a Master is Systems Engineering at 19 years old. When God does thinmgs he does it right. He has a Jesus brain.

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
You are so amazing and so amazing to GOD...He wants you to know that HE loves you so much....So much so that I am truly in tears....The compassion of the Lord is what moves mountains through Faith...You see this looks like a horizon of mountains to you...but hear the Word of the Lord....I have always loved you...you are so precious and dear to me...I am holding you now...take comfort in my love for you....Yes, you are good enough....Yes, I love you....Through many troubles and trials that you have faced, I have carried you...My tears have washed your hair....These tears are not tears of sorrow, but my JOY that you may be full....These mountains are now removed...you are healed...Everything vanishes in my presence that is not of me....My Peace I give to you that you may know I have loved you this day.....Lord we thank you for this healing in Jesus Name....We love you Lord

wyquiltr to aldercreek:
Praying for Jonathan.

wyquiltr to jmkbwk2:
Praying for you.

asic to BIGTENT:
Amen to prayer for jmkbwk2. Receive this prayer and this healing. I am in agreement with BigTent. to God be the Glory

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
Now Lord, we ask for your blessings upon their finances, and to remove the strain and discord of the enemy that has attacked their family...bring peace, comfort, and love in Jesus Name

setfreewithjc to PastorK:
I have a similar testimony of the Lords great power being manifested on my son. Never give up and declare the Word of the Lord until it manifests and you will see the report of the Lord! God is Awesome. Even in this time of our waiting for this blessing of the RV. He is the Breakthrough and He goes before us! Micah 2:18

wyquiltr to terryfran:
Praying for your daughter. My nephew had leukemia and is now doing great. They found it during a school physical (by accident)? and he has been taking treatments for a year. God Bless you, your daughter and the rest of your family.

I have a similar testimony of the Lords great power being manifested on my son. Never give up and declare the Word of the Lord until it manifests and you will see the report of the Lord! God is Awesome. Even in this time of our waiting for this blessing of the RV. He is the Breakthrough and He goes before us! Micah 2:18

asic to modelwoman:
we lift up your husband to the Lord. Father I ask that you give the doctors wisdom and discernment to find out why and how to treat his ankle. Father, heal him before he goes to doctors and can be Your testimony of healing grace and mercy. Stun the medical field with YOUR goodness and healing power. In Jesus' Name. Amen

[12:08:21] BIGTENT to blueskyforever1:
Lord we ask for increase.....We command this Leukemia to flee and never return in Jesus Name....Lord we stand together as one in and through the blood of Jesus and say to this dear Josie...Be Made Whole in Jesus Name.....We ask for new bone, new marrow and that your Life flowing through her bring the increased production of the blood cells needed...We say to the blood be made whole and balanced in Jesus Name...Lord let your loving presence cover her now and overwhelm her with your goodness

Amen and Amen!! Bless you for your words of encouragement to all of us. You are truly walking the walk

jmkbwk2:
thank you so much BigTent. after your prayer, I really can stand up straighter and with less pain. I know Our FATHER is with me. Please go to www.imaliveareyou.weebly.com THis is my Miracle of miracles plus today. I feel God in my heart and soul. Please go to the web page and anyone else is welcome and tell me about your miracles.

PastorK:
Isaiah 41:10, God says "Fear not, I am with you!" God has not given us a spirit of fear! We must speak his word over our circumstances. We must call forth what we want. So many times we call forth what we don't want. Example- I am so afraid something will be wrong! That calls forth something bad. We must call forth life, health and prosperity, in Jesus name!

setfreewithjc to asic:
I stand in agreement with asic for modelwomans husband. Thank you Lord because in Is 8:18 modelwomans husband was made for signs and wonders. We thank you for your total healing on is ankle in JESUS name

BIGTENT to wyquiltr:
88 and what a precious soul....God loves her so much...Lord we stand with you now and break the power of darkness over this dear woman...We ask for the revelation knowledge of the gospel to shine and glow through her in Jesus Name...YES Jesus NAMe being spoken in love through the womb to her soul....Her ears are being opened right now in Jesus Name and the heart is about to receive Jesus....We remove the claw of the enemey that has gripped her mind and we command you to let her go now in Jesus Name...Let her Go, She belongs to the Lord....We claim that her name will be written in the Lamb's book of life....The Holy Spirit is drawing her now and her mind and balance with be made whole...I speak clarity and newness of mind...a mind to be renewed...thank you Lord

asic to BIGTENT:
I agree with BigTent's prayer of wyquiltr's mother-in-law, we call people "mother-in-love"... yes, Father, we declare her relationship with you, she IS saved and knows the power of Your love

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
I feel like something is not complete....Right now we Command Satan to loose his hold and We proclaim your body to be a dwelling place for the Lord...a Castle fit for a King...the King of Kings....We break the power of the enemy right now that comes and wars against your mind...We say that he has no place here....We accept the WORD of the Lord....God always comes to encourage you, to pull gold out of you...to let you know His love...he never comes to condemn you....He came so that you may have life and a life victorious

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
this is important....you often wonder how to discern the voice of the Lord, and He wants you to know that His voice pierces the heart...it is familiar to you, but it carries the Words of life....he comes to speak life to you....yes He corrects those who he loves....However, you know that this correction is the Truth Spoken in Love...the enemy comes to discourage, bring doubt, and tell you things like who you are not.....God comes to tell you who you are to Him....and that He sees who you are to be in Him...He sees value in you and loves you

BIGTENT to asic:
I need your help and love that you have joined hands with me this morning...Such a great strength and you are such a loving blessing to the Lord and me...and all of usBIGTENT to asic:
God created us with the concept of team...a partnership, a relationship....We are the Body of Christ....we need each other....We walk in love with one another

jmkbwk2:
BIGTENT, Yes I still am battleing , but since my miracle, I have quit smoking, I was at 2 packs. was taking powerful pain killers and also was cleansed of a demonic entity. God did this in 5 days. again my story is syi

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
Wow...GOD is so AMAZING....Jesus is LORD!!!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!!! did I say JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!

jmkbwk2:
sorry BIGTENT I hit the wrong key.I would appreaciate everyones prayers. God also gave me my gigt of singing back. I used to sing for him when I was A teenager. IN a choras compitition I had the highest rating for a soloist

BIGTENT to jmkbwk2:
GOD LOVES IT WHEN YOU SING TO HIM....I AM READING YOUR TESTIMONY NOW....KEEP SINGING...YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND HE WILL FILL THE ATMOSPHERE WITH HIS PRESENCE

jmkbwk2:
I will my friend. THANK YOU
Bigtent
Bigtent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum