Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+6
Thewanderingjew
FREEWAY BILL
Big Bish
masmith
wes
dinardiva
10 posters

Go down

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty *Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

08/02/2011 (Post from Laurelei at OOMF)

[dustyd14369] OKIE IS DOING GREAT. HE AND I SPOKE FOR SOME TIME LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK IN

[debtarheelgirl] DUSTY14369 HELLO there - we are on the road to an RI- RV- I pray you listened to the 6 minute call by Tony of PTR last night - saying as soon as this passed we would see the RI-RV in HOURS!! HOW DO YOU FEEL about that Dusty? Thanks for replying....

[dustyd14369] debtarheelgirl I DO NOT SHARE THAT OPINION DEBdustyd14369] SEEMS TO BE SOME GOOD THINGS ON THE HORIZON FOR DINAR INVESTORS

[4wings] dustyd14369 what part do you not agree with

[dustyd14369] 4wings I DONT HINK HOURS

[dustyd14369] DONT GET ME WRONG, TONY AND I ARE GREAT FRIENDS, BUT GUYS YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERING SOURCES

[dustyd14369] I JUST DONT THINK THIS IS THE "TRIGGER"
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by wes Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:47 pm

:shock: So now this isn't the trigger??????? Sure seemed to be the trigger for the last 7-10 days. But now we move to the next "trigger". And so on. And so on. And so on. And so on. And so on. And so on.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: *Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by masmith Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Another day...another trigger...who comes up with this stuff ? Those that want you to buy more dinar I suppose.

masmith

Back to top Go down

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty DUSTY......PLEASE follow this statement up with an update!

Post by Big Bish Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Dusty I am an Auburn Dinarian and have followed your posts for months now and would really like to hear an update from you. I am anxious to hear what Rich Queen will have to say later this evening as well. I'm just trying to make sense of all the excitement and would ask that those of us that post intel of an RV follow that information up with an update! Thanks in advance Dusty!! GO RV!!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

*Dusty Chat Aug. 2, 1:21est (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Dusty's Chat

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Big Bish wrote:Dusty I am an Auburn Dinarian and have followed your posts for months now and would really like to hear an update from you. I am anxious to hear what Rich Queen will have to say later this evening as well. I'm just trying to make sense of all the excitement and would ask that those of us that post intel of an RV follow that information up with an update! Thanks in advance Dusty!! GO RV!!

I like hearing what Dusty has to say, but on this one, I believe he is off a little bit. He did not elaborate and tell us why or what is the "trigger". The US is under great pressure to get this done by Iraq and China and Russia is verbally attacking us all over the news saying that we are sucking the Global Economy dry. Unless Dusty has something that has to do with events outside the US control, I believe that we are right one the money and should see this tonight, tomorrow, maybe Thursday when the Big O is back in Washington to grandstand.

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
Big Bish wrote:Dusty I am an Auburn Dinarian and have followed your posts for months now and would really like to hear an update from you. I am anxious to hear what Rich Queen will have to say later this evening as well. I'm just trying to make sense of all the excitement and would ask that those of us that post intel of an RV follow that information up with an update! Thanks in advance Dusty!! GO RV!!

I like hearing what Dusty has to say, but on this one, I believe he is off a little bit. He did not elaborate and tell us why or what is the "trigger". The US is under great pressure to get this done by Iraq and China and Russia is verbally attacking us all over the news saying that we are sucking the Global Economy dry. Unless Dusty has something that has to do with events outside the US control, I believe that we are right one the money and should see this tonight, tomorrow, maybe Thursday when the Big O is back in Washington to grandstand.

GOD BLESS THE USA
Thx Freeway Bill......your opinions are always much appreciated.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, I haven't been around for several days and I see not much has changed. Although, some of you are definitely catching on to the redundancy of this whole thing week after week. Same intel, different day (with variations of course)! I thought this was a done deal weeks ago??!! Wink

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

to Wandering Jew: You should've stayed away longer wandering jew. We don't need negative comments on this site nor on any other site.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

rosienogg wrote:to Wandering Jew: You should've stayed away longer wandering jew. We don't need negative comments on this site nor on any other site.

Thanks for your compassionate thoughts. As I've mentioned before, you don't have to read my posts if you don't like them, but I think you and others quietly enjoy the challenging perspective. Without me sharing a touch of reality once in a while you'd be knee deep and drowning in empty dates and rates!

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

rosienogg wrote:to Wandering Jew: You should've stayed away longer wandering jew. We don't need negative comments on this site nor on any other site.
Now I must ask my dear rosie, why would you be so negative towards WJ when he is simply making a realistic factual comment? The truth good or bad, is after all,is only the truth. Please do not rebuff nor rebuke tellers of it. Your interpetation of his negativity is simply the fact that the fact that he has told is the truth and not the fallicy in which you like to believe in or hear at this time. I am sure WJ would accept an apology from you at this time if it were to offered sincerley at this time. May all your dreams come true.

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm

ROSIE.... YOU ARE FINE AND NOT ALONE IN YOUR FEELINGS.... THEWANDERINGJEW LIKES TO RUFFLE PEOPLES FEATHERS..HE DOESNT DESERVE AN APOLOGY...LIKE HE HAS SAID, IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS COMMENTS JUST IGNORE HIM .... ITS TO BAD HE DIDNT WANDER AWAY LONGER !!!
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 am

DINARSMACK wrote:

ROSIE.... YOU ARE FINE AND NOT ALONE IN YOUR FEELINGS.... THEWANDERINGJEW LIKES TO RUFFLE PEOPLES FEATHERS..HE DOESNT DESERVE AN APOLOGY...LIKE HE HAS SAID, IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS COMMENTS JUST IGNORE HIM .... ITS TO BAD HE DIDNT WANDER AWAY LONGER !!!

Wow and you accuse me of negativity! Ah well, honest abe gets it. Smile

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 am

Folks,
You are all correct, If you don't like or agree with someones posts, don't read them, but it does work both ways.

Now is good
North of sixty five this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum