Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS

+8
obiewon
kingosawbe
Kevind53
Jayzze
bigdaddytim
therealbutterfly
PrudenceArt
bigcitybob
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS Empty WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS

Post by bigcitybob Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 am

JUST A QUESTION ..JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DROPPING THE ZEROS DOESNT MEAN AN RV OF THE MOENY..OR DOES IT? IT NEVER SAYS THAT ANYWHERE IN THE ARTICLES. CAN ANYONE ELABORATE ON IT? HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS Empty Re: WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 am

the first part of dropping the zeroes is the zeroes in the exchange rate from 1170 dropping (moving the decimal point) three places equals 1.17

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS Empty Re: WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

bigcitybob wrote:JUST A QUESTION FOR THE OOM FAMILY..JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DROPPING THE ZEROS DOESNT MEAN AN RV OF THE MOENY..OR DOES IT? IT NEVER SAYS THAT ANYWHERE IN THE ARTICLES. CAN ANYONE ELABORATE ON IT? HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?

Based on the articles they say no change in value......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 am

I know everyone seems very "downtrodden" the last couple of days. But, you can't say I didn't warn you! If you look back at my history, I have been telling all of you not to get your hopes and dreams built too high with an expectation of a 4000% increase in value. I have been saying drop three zeros and then a possible increase to 3:1 over time.

I hate to say I told you so. But, no I don't hate to say it either.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:25 am

Anyone remember when the "MILLIONAIRE TALK" all started with this investment? When did it go from you could make little money on this to you can become a MILLIONAIRE?

Maybe it was because of what happened in KUWAIT in 1991.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 am

punisher wrote:Anyone remember when the "MILLIONAIRE TALK" all started with this investment? When did it go from you could make little money on this to you can become a MILLIONAIRE?

It pretty much started a little in 2005 or so when the glitch email went out from safe dinar with a value of $5.26. When mosgt of us got in this in 2003, we were looking for it to EVENTUALLY get to a dime. Then it was a stretch to think it could hit $.25- $.30 and we all were thrilled! I would say it was in the more recent 2008 on that the high rates guru talk started. Also the same time that the 10,000 dinar sites and dealers popped up.

The only ones using Kuwait as an example are the gurus. Not really sure why since this is NOTHING even close to what happened in Kuwait. But I guess its good for sales lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:15 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:Anyone remember when the "MILLIONAIRE TALK" all started with this investment? When did it go from you could make little money on this to you can become a MILLIONAIRE?

It pretty much started a little in 2005 or so when the glitch email went out from safe dinar with a value of $5.26. When mosgt of us got in this in 2003, we were looking for it to EVENTUALLY get to a dime. Then it was a stretch to think it could hit $.25- $.30 and we all were thrilled! I would say it was in the more recent 2008 on that the high rates guru talk started. Also the same time that the 10,000 dinar sites and dealers popped up.

The only ones using Kuwait as an example are the gurus. Not really sure why since this is NOTHING even close to what happened in Kuwait. But I guess its good for sales lol

Thanks for that little history lesson Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am

you are worrting over nonsence first thing is worry it rvs then as far as a rate it will not be 10 cents or iraq will be controlled by others also it will not be high at first since iraq does not want to payvery high at first . i sshould be 1 to 1 or slightly higher.we should have a very good idea before the 15 after the goi nd other meetings take place remember the arab summit is very big and if they do not hve a currency by then they will look like the jack arses that they are. one last thing if they do not have a currency by then look for m to be shown the door
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 am

jayzze wrote:you are worrting over nonsence first thing is worry it rvs then as far as a rate it will not be 10 cents or iraq will be controlled by others also it will not be high at first since iraq does not want to payvery high at first . i sshould be 1 to 1 or slightly higher.we should have a very good idea before the 15 after the goi nd other meetings take place remember the arab summit is very big and if they do not hve a currency by then they will look like the jack arses that they are. one last thing if they do not have a currency by then look for m to be shown the door

If we know IRAQ chances are they won't have a value on their currency even by the ARAB SUMMIT. Hope I am 100% WRONG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

to punisher there is avery good chance they will have a currency before the summitt. the following reasons why imf wto as well as many oil contracts will not sign anymore contracts till they have a currency.last but not least if they do not have one in place they will can m and he knows that you should see some changes in the next ten days and remember in iraq they wait till the last possible second
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

jayzze wrote:to punisher there is avery good chance they will have a currency before the summitt. the following reasons why imf wto as well as many oil contracts will not sign anymore contracts till they have a currency.last but not least if they do not have one in place they will can m and he knows that you should see some changes in the next ten days and remember in iraq they wait till the last possible second

Hasn't M's position been in danger of being taken from him in the past...and yet he is still here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

yes punisher but now they have proof that he took out many of couple oif years budget that the imf gave irag for interstructure and was not used for it and also other games he played this is all comming to the surface for everyone to see'.this weekend there is a major meeting between allawi maliki sadr and hasheim and by the end there is supposed to be major progress or m could see the door real fast
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm

jayzze wrote:yes punisher but now they have proof that he took out many of couple oif years budget that the imf gave irag for interstructure and was not used for it and also other games he played this is all comming to the surface for everyone to see'.this weekend there is a major meeting between allawi maliki sadr and hasheim and by the end there is supposed to be major progress or m could see the door real fast

Well that is great news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 pm

punisher this and some other thigs as kuaitt wants to realse them of chapter 7 and ofcourse iraq wants to be realsed of it and o says no problem as long as you follow what un says make kuaitt happy and currency i truly believe based on facts of what is happening with the progress of the goi finaly and the up comming events this month and not what the gurus claim plus my birthday is the 29 and i want to celebrate real big
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Happy early birthday. Come rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:39 pm

thanks for early bd i hve a toy picked out already any way i hope by the 15 or so we should know oneway or another if info comes out about this weekends meeting we might even know
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:48 pm

jayzze wrote:thanks for early bd i hve a toy picked out already any way i hope by the 15 or so we should know oneway or another if info comes out about this weekends meeting we might even know

I hope so too. What is the latest from bondlady...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 pm

have not heard from bond lady but just read many of the biggies accepted to go to the summitt and mis definetly going to kuatii realsoon and hopefully sign the paper work for release
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Post removed due to duplication. John321 please refrain from making the same post in multiple threads. THat is considered bad etiquette and will result in disciplinary action. Thank you.

► Good manners online means that you don’t post the same comment more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is spamming. Repeat posting will be deleted.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Kevin, that guy is stuck on that one article for some reason. Heck he posted it twice in the same thread the other day lol!!!!

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Yea I noticed ... I have seen it at least 3 times today ... and asked him twice to stop ... as my mother used to say "He's crusin for a brusin!"

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865  WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

My injection into this conversation would be that if the currency is revalued post removal of zero's (rhymes with "popped"), the same monetary standpoint would be equivalent to Kuwait. If 100,000 IQD is changed to a 100, then increases in value to 3:$1US, they are right in line with their neighboring countries and fellow Arab nations. I don't get why some folks can't see that.

IMHO

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 pm

jayzze wrote:have not heard from bond lady but just read many of the biggies accepted to go to the summitt and mis definetly going to kuatii realsoon and hopefully sign the paper work for release

I love it when she says drops the mike and walks off...

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 am

Right on bigdadytim thats the truth and like my wife says the truth will always be the truth and thats the truth of the matterWILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 3079029344
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 am

None of the articles mention anything about an RV along with the deletion of zeros, and it doesn't make any sense that an RV would be involved if the old triple zero currency is to be used in parallel with the new currency, as the FEB 25 Kurdish Globe news article specifies (www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027)..

If an RV were actually going to take place, it seems logical that the old currency would be RV'd and the new currency would then be exchanged for it after this RV had taken place. This is the only way it would make any sense...

It really seems that this is turning out to be a LOP. I hope I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 am

John321 wrote:None of the articles mention anything about an RV along with the deletion of zeros, and it doesn't make any sense that an RV would be involved if the old triple zero currency is to be used in parallel with the new currency, as the FEB 25 Kurdish Globe news article specifies (www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027)..

If an RV were actually going to take place, it seems logical that the old currency would be RV'd and the new currency would then be exchanged for it after this RV had taken place. This is the only way it would make any sense...

Who knows, you could be right.

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 am

I think it will RV!!!!

Come RV!!!!!!!!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 am

Economic Committee says an agreement has been reached about the
mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after a series of meetings
and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi.

"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a
European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a
well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would
not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP Khalil. He added
the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be
1:1,000.

Refer to

www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:My injection into this conversation would be that if the currency is revalued post removal of zero's (rhymes with "popped"), the same monetary standpoint would be equivalent to Kuwait. If 100,000 IQD is changed to a 100, then increases in value to 3:$1US, they are right in line with their neighboring countries and fellow Arab nations. I don't get why some folks can't see that.

IMHO

Bigdaddy, I can promise you that if you were sitting in a room with the CBI board of directors they would say to you "tell us something we don't know." You are right my friend. It's the sound economc theory. Or to put it simply, it’s Occam’s Razor!!! When you have competing ideas then the one with the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one. In other words what’s more likely:

Trillions of dollars (double the amount of the entire world’s GDP) will magically appear overnight and make it’s way into the money supply, tens of thousands of people living in dirt and squalor will now be able to buy houses and yachts and monkeys will fly out of my butt.

OR

Iraq will redenominated then raise the value of their money to at most 200% to pull in line with the rest of OPEC and move forward as one of the worlds largest oil suppliers.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Option one sounds more likely :drunken:

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

punisher wrote:Option one sounds more likely :drunken:

You just want to see those monkeys.WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 761671673
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Well that WOULD be a sight to behold .... Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

John321 wrote:None of the articles mention anything about an RV along with the deletion of zeros, and it doesn't make any sense that an RV would be involved if the old triple zero currency is to be used in parallel with the new currency, as the FEB 25 Kurdish Globe news article specifies (www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=3CBF63FA930E6C8FF6BBF1EDC3B7D027)..

THANK YOU, AND GOOD NIGHT!!

(drops mic and walks off)
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Excellent Bigdaddytim,

I believe you are correct. All we could possibly hope for is a Lop/RV at some point...a gain of 2 or 3 times our investment...Also, you probably meant to say 400,000% in your earlier post not 4,000% increase...from what it is now to the 3 to 4 dollar RVer's Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm

.00086¢ to say $3.41 say overnight is......396,411.6279069768% increase....Not sure this is what they have in mind....i could be wrong.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 pm

I sure hate to agree with anybody, as this kinda goes against my grain. But, I have been griped at, chastised, scrutinized and all but penalized for my opinions about a LOP. I have been told that there is NO WAY that this could happen. However, there is a logical explanation of the LOP that DOES actually make sense. I have been told that "it is used to combat runaway inflation". Well, when they went from $3US to 1 dinar to $1 US =3000 dinar, that's pretty much a runaway. So, yeah. It can happen.

"It can't happen because it wouldn't benefit the people of Iraq", hello cruel world. Since when has a government really given a crap as to how much it helps the people? They are only committed to helping themselves.

Last, "they can't payback the loans that they have out with that rate". DUH, most stupid comment of all!!! Sure they can. Just maintain the status quo. Actually, they are being forgiven for most of their debt!

UGH. Stupid people shouldn't breed.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 pm

I would agree with you BDT, except for one thing. You are actually talking about three different currencies, the Swiss dinar, which while no longer legal tender after the 1st Gulf War, continued to be extensively circulated in the Kurdish regions. The Sadam dinar, and the IQD which was placed into circulation beginning in late 2003 by the coalition.

The Swiss dinar was valued at the time at 150 to 1 relative to the Sadam dinar which was set at about 3000 to 1. Keep in mind the main force driving the dinar down from about $3.22 per dinar to 3000 to 1 was pressure of coalition sanctions NOT the sort of factors that typically lead to hyperinflation and loss of value.

Given all of that, as well as the underlying economic conditions, I do expect to see a significant increase in value at some time. How much, that my friends is quite literally the million dollar question. My feeling is we will see something around 1 to 1. Maybe it will rise after that, maybe not. Only time will tell.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Kevin, inflation was up to 60% in the 80%.. The zero's are inflationary zero's. They plan to reduce money supply.. This is one way they will do it. Today is a different ball game..They have achieved their goal to control inflation. They want a smooth easy transitional period whenever that will be.. IMO.. Nothing will increase that abruptly...They can not agree on anything anyway.. We can pull up a chair and hurry up and wait Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon May 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Bigdaddy, killer avatar.. Kudos...Kevin and Bigdaddy, thx for commenting in the lopster section.... I text about a lop probably just because of being so jaded.. Been following this crap since beginning of 06. I used to have that excitement but the more I see and put things together the worse I feel about a good outcome for us :(
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Lopster wrote:Kevin, inflation was up to 60% in the 80%.. The zero's are inflationary zero's. They plan to reduce money supply.. This is one way they will do it. Today is a different ball game..They have achieved their goal to control inflation. They want a smooth easy transitional period whenever that will be.. IMO.. Nothing will increase that abruptly...They can not agree on anything anyway.. We can pull up a chair and hurry up and wait Smile

My point was not that there was no inflation, but that the inflationary pressures were the result of non-economic influences, i.e. sanctions, as opposed to the usual underlying economic issues. You are right, they can't seem to agree on anything ... but in all of this we have to keep in mind that we only hear what we are supposed to hear anyway. Freedom of the press over there is not what we are used to. It means they have the freedom to publish and say what the faction controlling that particular outlet decides is OK to publish. That seems to be slowly changing, but is still more or less true.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 9:08 am

Kevin, i know we sit and wait but i'm not sure the CBI financials are necessarily wrong. The information is there, however most of all the articles coming out for years are good and bad and good and bad and good and bad etc etc...ground hogs day, month and year...get my point?..who to believe?....I wouldn't be here if i still did not have "some" of my dinar left...i have offloaded 75% but i'm still in this for a possible gain but i've been losing hope fast... Smile...meant to say in the 80's not 80%..i was on my phone last night...can't see or type that good :0
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 9:21 am

Kevin, I am fixing to post on a new thread some heavy info which some of it i don't understand myself but it is well written and good info i stole from someone smarter than myself "for sure"...it was written a year or so ago....not sure how much info a post can hold on this forum....it's not that long but i might have to break it into 2 or 3 post....
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 am

Bigdaddy, you too can check out my next post....new thread..."Overview of Situation in Iraq"...it's is only someone's opinion but has a lot of good info in it to ponder about.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 pm

So what's the good news, IF any? We're all still sucking air, so I suppose that's a plus-WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 12:15 pm

terbo, i'm still looking....
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm

LOL, just checkin'! Thanks, Lopster-lol!WILL THERE BE AN RV WITH DROPPING THE ZEROS 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 12:30 pm

lol..ur welcome...
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Lopster, I love the thinking stimulation you have brought to the boards. Nice to see some real conversations...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

well...i try...would rather be rich but it's better to at least be prepared with more information than not enough...just another view point and thank you.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 pm

iwould worry and see if it would rv rather then dropping the 3 zeros since it could rv either way . remember it is still code orange
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum