Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno

+11
Purveyor007
Cardiac99
7freemom
dinarstar
jbish422
Inquisitive one
spirit144
bigdaddytim
Horizon
SEBtopdog
UNEEK
15 posters

Go down

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Empty FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno

Post by UNEEK Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Friends & Acquaintances -- I do have a very strong Faith and very sensitive Feelings -- Not so sure about all of the Facts Smile -- I have been about as low as you can get - and though I am a fairly transparent person I will spare you the very grim details of my very painful challenged life --

My trials have been hard but I am not special -- mine can and do easily pale in comparison to others -- I have done nothing so great to overcome depression and the hard times -- I feel I was wrapped in divine protection so that I could fulfill my purpose here --

There were times I wanted to escape the pain and I could only see one way out -- But I am still here -- after several plans and attempts -

Every challenge - every single painful weight that I carried has only made me stronger - more compassionate for others that suffer -- I can feel your pain --

We ONLY grow stronger through adversity and I do mean "through" it -- persevering - and we all have what it takes to heal within us and to PRESS DOWN -- PRESS THROUGH - AND PRESS ON !!

It is absolutely ONLY through "RESISTANCE" - working with and through that resistance that we can become stronger!

Think about the body builders - perfect analogy -- they work with the weight that is NOT easy and they grunt - and strain and struggle with it on a regular basis -- and as soon as it becomes easy they add more --

Life provides the weight through experiences so we can become all that we are meant to be - Strong - Spiritual Beings in this Human Experience --

I do not like to get "religious" but do feel spiritual is appropriate and hope to not offend anyone by any of my comments -- "God does not call the qualified -- He qualifies the called" -- Therefore -- Be strong - pray in GRATITUDE for what IS being done 4U and through you NOT 2U --

The article below was emailed to me several months ago - I came upon it accidentally (yeah - right ???) while going through some files and thought it might -- just maybe --- be of encouragement to someone here today --
❤

Feeling Faith and Fact
were sitting on a wall
One day Feeling took a terrible Fall
Such a Fall that Feeling took, it took down Faith too!
Ah But the Fact remained and Fact soon brought back Faith
And Faith Brought back Feeling too.

That is often the picture of ones walk of Faith with the Lord.
We Walk by Faith, in the Fact that Jesus rose from the dead.

In a similar way.
The Facts are the currency that now exists is not gonna last without a R.V.
Fact is they are a new country Sovereign

Fact is they are the richest oil and gold and minerals 2 rivers in the world
Fact is there is no national debt
Fact is there is a movement within the country to R.V. and change it.
Fact is Shabibi has said it will be higher than any other
Fact is Kuwait (Spelling?) is next door at approximately 3.60.
Fact is America is behind this.
Fact is We built an embassy on 110 acres most expensive in the world.
Fact is our soldiers haven't left the area they are next door in other places.
Fact is this was all planned.
Fact is there are too many Christians invested.
Fact is the currency that we now posses is the greatest investment in the world.

Let these facts grab your faith....and then let your faith pull
your feelings back up on the wall again...Move over Humpty Dumpty.
Feeling Faith and Fact are sitting tall.

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Empty Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 pm

How wise you are, UNEEK. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts as well as the article.

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

You are so wise and strong....I can relate to your faith and trails...it will make you strong and teach you many lessons....Thanks for the post...

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Fact:A dominant majority of Muslims don't give a hoot about a bunch of Christian investors.
Fact:We bark at every sign of a possible rv. Kinda like a chihuahua at the door.
Fact:We were told of an "in country" rv as fact, that was not.
Fact:Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide.
Fact:Trust, but verify.
Fact:You can't fix stupid.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 pm

☀ FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 1261280965 FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 3079029344 That's a tear jerker! Thanks, what encouragement your post is. Very spiritual.

]bigdaddytim] I also understand you too. Just allow what [uneek] posted marinate for those who can appreciate words like those, soothe the soul.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Fact:A dominant majority of Muslims don't give a hoot about a bunch of Christian investors.
Fact:We bark at every sign of a possible rv. Kinda like a chihuahua at the door.
Fact:We were told of an "in country" rv as fact, that was not.
Fact:Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide.
Fact:Trust, but verify.
Fact:You can't fix stupid.

If I may -- with accepting risk -- I would like to address your facts - and concerns -- #1 could be fairly true according to what we have seen in their actions from their beliefs - but the RV has nothing to do with whether they do it or not because some Christians happen to be invested -- they are not going to withhold it based on the fact

If you bark at every possible sign of the RV regardless of fact or fable it is still "your" choice to bark -- or not

It is "your" choice as it is everyone's to believe or not in man's word and to put your faith in their intel -- I feel it is of more importance and value to have faith in their intentions than in the information that is given to them -- While one may not be able to truly discern another's "intentions' -- The Universe can and does keep track and what a person gives out to the world comes back 10 fold whether of benefit or of harm --

":Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide."
Be careful in the future to say what you mean and mean what you say -- Us "older investors" ? If you are including yourself in this and you are admitting to being a long time investor -- then why would you want to be "fed" -- You want to be spoon fed and decide if you like it or not and then spew it out? It would be more natural for you being the mature investor -- to be bringing in and feeding the newbies ( like me - only 3 yrs) -- and if you are just sitting back and waiting for the facts to be fed to you so you can decide -- what are you using for a true fact determining scale?

"Assertion is not argument; to contradict the statement of an opponent is not proof that you are correct" Jonhson

If you are soooo tired of the nonsense then why not take a rest from it? It is your choice to be here and you have been allowed to stay without cost - you are being allowed to come to the table and take what you choose - it may not be the feast everyday that you want but if you can embrace the idea that it IS here and it IS free and it IS nurturing you along with hopes of fruition -- then you may can feel a little more satisfied -- It is difficult at best to feel satisfied with peanut butter and jelly sandwich when you had your heart set on Filet Mignon --

In life to be content -- you either augment your means or diminish your wants --

I do support your Trust & Verify expectations -- Being a seasoned investor can you help with that? I would greatly appreciate your efforts and energy in seeking out through research those "Facts" that will do just that -- "VERIFY" - Do you have some contacts in Iraq or the UST ? That would be great -- I really have a difficult time understanding those Arabic news articles and even being able to discern which ones are misinformation --

I was an admin for about 2 yrs on a forum and did the research hot and heavy and it was tough - I finally gave in to a realization of the lack of skill to discern the real and unreal -- and also realized that maybe - just maybe - my gift was in another arena -

"You can't fix stupid" -- Only if they "choose" to remain that way --- A person who does not read has no advantage over the one who can't --
:study:

Thank you in advance for reading my post and thank you for sharing how you really feel --
I hope that somehow - someway you will develop a different perspective on life and this investment --
❤

Last edited by UNEEK on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Well said....I like it

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Mine still sounds better. At least I don't come across sarcastic.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Mine still sounds better. At least I don't come across sarcastic.

Oh my bdt -- I did not mean for it to come across that harsh at all -- again -- we all have our own ways of "seeing" things -- our perceptions sometimes are formed or influenced by past experiences -- I know this from my own experiences and shedding those old ways are hard -- life experiences can have the potential of influencing a person to become very hard - calloused - bitter or very very humbled -- and we do choose ---

I apologize for not being able to put my thoughts in a more suitable format for you -- Blessings to you on your journey -- and may the RV assist you in all the ways you hope for
❤

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Rollin in the Deep"

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

crazyspin

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

uneek,
I aspire one day to reach a level of serenity and kindness that is just a little of what you have.
My Lord Jesus holds me in His Hands,yet He gave me choices.
What I must learn to do is listen to His Voice ,instead of my impulses.
I admire and respect your thoughts greatly.
☀ ☀ ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm

dinarstar wrote:uneek,
I aspire one day to reach a level of serenity and kindness that is just a little of what you have.
My Lord Jesus holds me in His Hands,yet He gave me choices.
What I must learn to do is listen to His Voice ,instead of my impulses.
I admire and respect your thoughts greatly.
☀ ☀ ☀

]My dear DinarStar ------ Please be careful what you ask for -- Everything has a price - In order to know joy in the greatest degree - one must know the magnitude of grievous pain ---

It has taken years and numerous - painful- traumatic losses for me to know - recognize and be able to "feel" what real joy - contentment - love - and humbling gratitude are like - I was not being punished - though my lack in understanding at the time sure influenced my thinking that thought -
I did not live a life of being mean or cruel - but my thinking I was bad sure was influenced a lot --

Truth has never been more exact when it is said we will be blessed 10 fold - People would never - ever believe what has come into my life just recently that has brought all the love and joy to my life that was taken away years ago. It is not money nor another person - and yet I am so blessed - It was through and by total Divine Intervention - an absolute miracle --
❤

My life is still not without struggles and disappointments -- I am still a work in progress with a mission and a purpose --
❤

Do be careful for what your soul desires as Divine intervention may take you seriously and provide the experiences for that to manifest -- The more it is valued the more it will cost - I do not know you but I already love you dearly - Thank you for your sharing as it has greatly added to my joy here -
❤ ❤ ❤

Last edited by UNEEK on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 pm

spirit144 wrote:☀ FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 1261280965 FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 3079029344 That's a tear jerker! Thanks, what encouragement your post is. Very spiritual.

]bigdaddytim] I also understand you too. Just allow what [uneek] posted marinate for those who can appreciate words like those, soothe the soul.

Thank you for sharing and your kind words -- We as Spiritual beings in this human experience look at the world through different lenses -- Just as all fruit does not ripen on the tree at the same time we do not evolve to enlightenment at the same pace - in the same way -- or down the same path -- I was a late bloomer for sure -- Smile and weathered many storms in every season -- Thank you for your comforting presence here and allowing mine - ❤

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 am

Blessings and gratitude to Uneek and all contributors here... each a precious man/woman in process... learning, growing, changing, becoming ... hopefully all we are meant to be, to His HOnor and Glory, by His Spirit within.... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Folks, I think the main thing to remember on these, or any forums, is to read them as a group would read the Bible. All the different versions of the Bible basically say the same thing. The only difference is the reader. We all interpret the Bible differently, just like the posts on a forum board. What may have been a heartfelt post by Uneek may come off as sarcastic to BDT. It's just words on a computer screen to everyone except the writer. There is no sense in arguing about it, taking offense to it, or most of all, bashing it. JMHO.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

I find it interesting that Uneek's post was called "sarcastic"! The response by Bigdaddytim was, in my opinion, the sarcastic one (or was it cynical?) Cardiac99 summed it up well. There is no tone of voice to be heard in this black and white (sometimes color and sometimes Widgits) forum. It truly is the battle of good vs evil being played out in the Babylonian system. The RV will be a gift which we are to steward closely. I am thankful to be part of this forum and have my own personal 'intel' source - it doesn't change that when all is said and done, with the whole world hanging on (is it 149 or 152 countries tied to this RV?), intentions and reports are all heresay! As we keep our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, we see all we need to know today. Tomorrow really does have adequate trouble of its own. May one and all continue to be empowered by God to prosper, Spirit, Soul and Body.

Purveyor007

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Picard Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 am

Uneek, thank you. I was amazed at your humility and your genuiness. You reminded me of Proverbs 15:1-2.

In your reply to Dinarstar it is so true, being careful for what you wish for, or pray for. You mentioned traumatic losses in your journey to find true happiness. Can you, share one or two of those losses that led you to a revelation of feeling true joy? 👼

You also mentioned a restoration of love and joy that came back into your life after being taken away. Can I ask, what was that? If they are different, what was taken away and what was given back? If it hurts too much and you do not want to share I understand.
hug

Capt Picard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 am

Uneek, Last night I read through this as a mod, just making sure everything and everyone was ok.

Today as I re- read it with a night of rest behind me, a new day before me and a cup of tea in my hand, I see and feel the depth of it's words.

I thank you for sharing the wisdom you have gained from your own life enlightenment. My prayer is that others may find some guidance in what say.

Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

ponee wrote:Uneek, Last I read through this as a mod, just making sure everything and everyone was ok. Today as I re- read it with a night of rest behind me, a new day before me and a cup of tea in my hand, I see and feel the depth of it's words. I thank you for sharing the wisdom you have gained from your own life enlightenment. My prayer is that others may find some guidance in what say.

Oh...I love Uneeks words of wisdom....very enlighting...FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 2859867778

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 am

Cardiac99 --Purveyor007 - Capt Picard -- I am so touched by your kind words -- Thank you for sharing what you have seen through your perception - ❤

Some people look (but do not see) with their eyes through their rose colored glasses

Some see with wisdom and compassion through their heart -
❤

Some look & see with limited knowledge and indifference through a very hardened or "guarded" heart

It all depends on what you choose to use and what you are equipped with based on where you are spiritually and what emotions may be influencing you at the time --

I will be working on a reply to Capt Picard's request - I do not mind sharing anything - My life is an open book
:study: I just do not have it all down on paper yet -- Thank you for your interest and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner - but cannot promise it will be today - ❤

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

uneek: Thank you for your incite and understanding. Your words resonate home. Thank You! ☀ FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 2474380249

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 437791839 FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 437791839 FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Uneek,

This one's for you....☀

"It was but yesterday I thought myself a fragment quivering without rhythm in the sphere of life. Now I know I am the sphere, and all life in rhythmic fragments moves within me."..........................Kahlil Gibran..Sand and Foam

Stay thirsty for knowledge my freind..:study:

Last edited by H2OMAN on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Going down memory lane.... as I said earlier today, I think about Bruno often and wonder how he and his family are.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Ponee  I see that you posted this for Bruno - and I do not know who that is or the story that goes with it  but wanted to thank you  for posting  as it helped me a lot - 

I read from top to bottom every word and boy did it bring back memories 

--  I have been doing a lot of self reflection - pondering - wondering - meditating on my life going forward -- there is so much I still want to accomplish  -  

It seems the only thing moving fast --  are the days & weeks & months  --- lol --  and I cant seem to keep up   lol - 

Blessings to you & I hope all is well -- I trust you are equipped  with the wisdom  for the daily challenges  <3 <3 

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:10 am

Who can ever forget the precious words of Uneek. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum