Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform

2 posters

Go down

Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform Empty Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform

Post by silkysand Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform B_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_33_805568283

Member of the parliamentary financial denies that caused the deletion of zeros from the currency of financial and administrative corruption
Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:26

Denied a member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary process that caused the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency occurrence of money laundering and financial and administrative corruption in it.

Said committee member Ibrahim al-Rikabi told all of Iraq [where] Tuesday that “are untrue news or fears of money laundering or financial and administrative corruption caused by the process of removing three zeroes from the Iraqi currency as it is the process of reform and management of the currency.“

“It is expected to be a process of replacing the currency, according to the reports of the Finance Committee and estimates of the Central Bank during the year and a half after it begins trading currency, the old El Jadida through the payment of salaries to civil servants in ministries and government institutions and the establishment of private banks replace balance of cash, or even through a review of citizens of those same banks and funds to do the replacement. “

And since we are talking about a change of currency, and issuing a new currency, be noted that there are changes that will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and the issuance of new currency denominations large cash in addition to the presence of small coins.

Observers say that the government intends to delete the zeros from the currency as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is that economists played down the importance of this step, considering that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the benefit expected to raise zeros. “

The Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had warned earlier in the process of removing the zeros from the currency as it will cause big problems and confuse the Iraqi economy.

http://bit.ly/zWFQcn

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform Empty Re: Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 am

The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and the issuance of new currency denominations large cash in addition to the presence of small coins.

That is the definition of Re-Denomination!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Member of Parliament Finance Committee denies dropping of zeros will cause money laundering and corruption; Says its a process of reform Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum