Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012

Go down

TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012 Empty TERRYK CHAT -- I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB 28 JAN 2012

Post by Rosy Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 am

TERRYK CHAT NOON, 28 JAN

TerryK Chat 10:12 pm est 1/28/12

[TERRYK] HELLO ALL WHAT IS GOING ON TONIGHT
[TERRYK] WE WAIT AGAIN
[Agent 007] TERRYK that is correct wait again
[jimmydnar] Did the RENO guys go home?
[TERRYK] NOPE THEY WERE ASKED TO STAY ANOTHER DAY
[jimmydnar] wow, something seems up then, (to me)
[TERRYK] WHO KNOWS
[jimmydnar] I'd call that encouraging, tho
[TERRYK] YEP
[TERRYK] SO WHAT DO YOU ALL KNOW
[TERRYK] TELL ME
[Agent 007] a lot of strange and confusing stuff
[Agent 007] ri at $3.22
[Agent 007] I don't believe that at all
[TERRYK] I DO
[Agent 007] for 30 days
[Agent 007] really?
[Agent 007] wow
[TERRYK] THINK ABOUT IT
[Agent 007] double dipping then
[TERRYK] HOW MANY NEED THIS NOW
[TERRYK] NO DOULBE DIPPING
[TERRYK] YOU WOULD HAVE TO BUY BACK DINAR WHAT YOU SOLD IT FOR
[TERRYK] SO NO DOUBLE DIPPING
[TERRYK] IF THEY RI
[TERRYK] THEY WOULD BRING TRILLIONS IN
[TERRYK] EVERYONE WOULD CASH IN
[TERRYK] RIGHT
[TERRYK] THEN IN THREE WEEKS
[TERRYK] IF THEY RV
[TERRYK] IF
[TERRYK] WHO WOULD HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO EXCHANGE
[Agent 007] TERRYK I will
[TERRYK] ME TOO
[Agent 007]  lol  
[TERRYK] BUT THINK WHAT I JUST SAID
[TERRYK] IT MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD
[TERRYK] THEY GET TRILLIONS IN
[Agent 007] I know brilliant but greedy on PTB part
[TERRYK] AT 3 PLUS
[TERRYK] I JUST DON’T KNOW HOW YOU ALL HEARD ABOUT THIS
[TERRYK] I GOT THAT CALL EARLY THIS AM
[TERRYK] AND ONLY TOLD AL AND RODNEY
[jonjobe7]  TerryK  but it wouldn’t go below the ri rate in the future?
[TERRYK] NO
[Agent 007] bluwolf, jonnywg, studley, many all day long
[TERRYK] WHY WOULD IT
[Cessie] TERRYK I'm waiting for the RV if it RI's first except for a couple of notes. But, I don't think it will happen like that. Shabibi has said several times he wants a high rate.
[Cessie] TERRYK Bluwolf, jonnywg, soonerfan, etc.
[jonjobe7] TERRYK so it could go up in 90 days?
[Agent 007] bluwolf] do you really think that a rate of 3.22 helps iraq or the world to fix this global economical meltdown,it does not meet anybodys expectations.
[okdinar] TERRYK  If it RI's no taxes
[TERRYK] IT CAN DO ANYTHING
[Cessie] jonjobe7 30 days is what I heard.
[TERRYK] WELL I WOULD TAKE THE 3 BUCKS
[TERRYK] AND I AM
[jonjobe7]  TERRYK and our iqd would still be good in a year or two?
[lovely] [soonerfan62] From my information today from the IMF they will force the RI on Iraq. With that said I believe Iraq has been through so much that they will come back to the table with an RV as jonny just said. They could ask for a couple of days to get this done. They have everything to lose (MORE)
[lovely] [soonerfan62] and not much to gain from an RI neither does the rest of the world. I will gladly wait a few more days for a high rate instead of a RI of $3. So be patient we will stay on this for you and will do the best we can to bring you exactly what is happening. DONE
[Cessie] lovely Exactly
[Agent 007] yes exactly
[robin_in_ks]    ... so what has been explained to us ... if they RI, they have 72 hours to change it to an RV ... after that point they can only change the rate every 90 days past that point and only + or - 2% ... do you have any info on this?
[Agent 007] robin_in_ks good explanation - that is what I have understood as well
[robin_in_ks] Agent 007 thanks ... i have been studying!    
[Cessie] robin_in_ks That is what I understand too.
[Agent 007] robin_in_ks and you have been a quick study kiddo
[TERRYK] SOUNDS CORRECT
[TERRYK] BUT I’M NOT SURE
[TERRYK] WE NEED TO ASK HISTORIAN ON THAT
[TERRYK] SHE WOULD HAVE THE ANSWER
[TERRYK] I WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU ALL FOR ANOTHER 90 DAYS
[dryden01] What would be the implication for the RV if Iran shuts down the Straits and military conflict begins?
[TERRYK] I’M OUT WHEN THIS RI’s
[TERRYK] MAYBE
[TERRYK]  lol
[noah] Guess we could ask Tampa Tom
[TERRYK] SURE NOAH GO ASK HIM
[TamRon400] if it RI's then there are no taxes right
[mikep] My plan cash in half and then wait
[Agent 007] capital gains?
[noah]  TerryK  Where is he?
[Cessie] dryden01 Iran won't do that. They threatened and then did nothing and said nothing when one of our ships went through the other day.
[TERRYK] NOT ON THIS SITE
[TamRon400] right capital gains, not trying to bring up taxes just showing why it is beneficial for an RV for US
[dryden01] Cessie I'm thinking of the Gulf Of Tonkin Resolution
[TamRon400] then they get the taxes from us
[jonjobe7] TamRon400 15%
[TERRYK] I AGREE ALOT OF STUFF OUT THERE TO THINK ABOUT
[Agent 007] sure is
[TERRYK] DON’T PUT TOO MUCH INTO IT
[TERRYK] GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW
[Agent 007] conflicting
[TERRYK] AND WHAT YOU PLANNED
[jonjobe7] TERRYK plan and iqd all ready
[TERRYK] READY FOR WHAT JONJOBE
[TERRYK] IS IT LINED UP
[jonjobe7] TERRYK ready for notice from DB
[lovely] [longfellow] Shalala Thank you. I have been told the IMF was very involved with several agreements that included China to keep their rate up and in return Iraqs rate would stay above a certain level. As you have heard China has been asked to back the IMF to a certain degree. Anyway, I just don't think the IMF
[Cessie] lovely Do you have the rest of longfellow's post?
[lovely] [BWM] I don't think the RI is the plan... but it's a step forward which is the PLAN right now... hope that makes sense...
[lovely] bwm
[Cessie] lovely But, do you have the last part of what longfellow posted?
[lovely] [longfellow] Will jeopardize That agreement and try and force Iraq to do anything
[thedogmom] TERRYK I think you are doing the read between the lines thingy    
[TERRYK] ONE OF MY UST CONTACTS TOLD ME THURSDAY LOOK TO MARCH 1
[TERRYK] I’M HOPING THAT THE INFORMATION IS WRONG
[TERRYK] THEN A FRIEND OF MINE SHE TOLD ME THE SAME THING THE DAY AFTER
[TERRYK] AND NOW I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM STEVE E TELLING ME END OF FEB
[TERRYK] SO WHO KNOWS
[lovely] BWM] scott24680 the point of the RI discussion is this... if everything is dependent on the IQD (which I hope we agree on) and the problems that have plagued this event from delays to malfunctions have been put in place by whomever has the "excuse du jour" then an RI would be the IMF forcing Iraq into making a decision on what to do and do it NOW... the point is that Shabs has wanted the high rate so whether they have drug their feet or someone is not giving them the rate they want, by forcing things to move would give everyone an excuse to get what they want IMO
[glryan10] TERRYK so your Reno guys are home
[TamRon400] glryan10 no he said above they were asked to stay another day
[TERRYK] nope
[thedogmom] If these bigwigs are will to just hang out in Reno all this time must be worth it    
[glryan10] guess they will be coming home Monday with March rv dates
[mikep] Tough life hanging out in Reno in them soak tubs
[lovely] [BWM] sfmhi some of this I can't really get into.. but if we don't see it tomorrow then we know something else is in place... sorry hope that helps

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/terryk-chat-noon-28-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum