Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV

+20
IQD4US
ready4riches
bkharmony
alohagirl
davidpg
LovingPeopleToLife
Herb Lady
rocklady
Purpleskyz
pouncer7
Kevind53
bigstan
GODSGRACE
rcmcable
SEBtopdog
marmee
clayf
Horizon
learning2win
AZhombre
24 posters

Go down

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Empty Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV

Post by AZhombre Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:22 am

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day

On
the SEVENTH DAY (7th day) after the IQD officially RV's, go to the
grocery store of your choice, and anonymously pay for 25k IQD worth of
groceries for others!

This idea isn't that difficult to follow.
No wonder it's going viral on many Dinar sites! As per AZ hombre: On
the SEVENTH DAY (7th day) after the IQD officially RV's, millions of
Dinar holders will go to the grocery store of their choice, and
anonymously pay for 25k IQD worth of groceries for others - Free
Groceries Day! It's important to meet with the manager to set the
parameters. Set a dollar limit per each shopper so they will know when
to cut it off. To keep people from going crazy it could be announced
over the speaker, that whoever is at the cashier at that time, their
groceries would automatically be paid for. Then maybe 2 hrs later do it
again, etc. That way they could monitor the amount of money available
to pay for it. Perhaps cash cards could be passed out by the manager.
Maybe you should consider targeting cash paying customers and senior
citizens. Please consider giving some money to the homeless shelters
also.

If this RV goes as high as suggested, I personally want
to spread the "free groceries for everyone" to several grocery stores
that day. It's easy, meet with the store manager and pay up front, leave
your cell phone number, sit in your vehicle and watch all the delighted
shoppers leaving the store!

Can you imagine shopping that day
and approaching the cashier with your cart full of groceries and being
told that someone anonymously already paid for it? Or imagine you're
sitting in your car in front of the store watching all the excited
smiling people leaving. Talk about spreading good cheer!

One
person on chat said he worked as Customer Service Staff at a grocery
store, and most of the people he sees who are in need, are those who pay
with EBT (Food Stamps). Because SOME do abuse the system - but that’s
another story, he likes the idea of targeting senior citizens.
Evidently the last 7 to 10 days of the month is when the seniors are
hurting.

Bottom Line: This can be tailor made for the donor’s
preference. On the 7th Day following an official RV, millions will buy
groceries for others!
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Empty Re: Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV

Post by learning2win Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 am

I love this idea! Imagine the media will go crazy over this just like they did at Christmas when folks were going into stores and paying off layaways.

I'm not sure I could be ready in 7 days. Why not make it 14 days so those of us who need to get trusts etc. set up have time to participate too. Just a thought!

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Empty Re: Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 am

❤ This is such a great idea!!! I love it!!!! I live in a small town and the people at the grocery store knows most of the people that comes in, and knows who really needs help. I think maybe a gift certificate as they come in with a limit that on it so people won't get totally greedy, and then it would go around to more people. The store manager may know some that need the help and can hold it until they come in or could deliver the coupon for free groceries to them. Oh, great idea!!!

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 am

Sounds like a good time to me ,as God as my witness I will gladly do my part in paying it forward...Piggly Wiggly here I come!!!!Come to us Reinstate/Revaluation

Last edited by clayf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmee Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:52 am

You could do the same at Walmart too. This is a great idea. Just buy gift cards and pass them out to people who look as if they need the help, then leave and hit the next store in the area. What a fun day!!

marmee

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 am

☀ This makes me get more excited about the RV.....It would make my day to do something like this!!!!

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 am

Not Walmart please!!! Wally world really!! Pay it forward American......... shame
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:47 pm

horizon wrote:❤ This is such a great idea!!! I love it!!!! I live in a small town and the people at the grocery store knows most of the people that comes in, and knows who really needs help. I think maybe a gift certificate as they come in with a limit that on it so people won't get totally greedy, and then it would go around to more people. The store manager may know some that need the help and can hold it until they come in or could deliver the coupon for free groceries to them. Oh, great idea!!!

I really like this twist on AZhombre's original idea, horizon. We don't want to create havoc in stores. As far as I'm concerned, the least amount of fanfare and the greatest anonymity the better. I love the gift card idea.

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2474380249

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rcmcable Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Why not Walmart? Dont Americans shop there? They are only trying to get more bang for their buck. Very Happy

rcmcable

Back to top Go down

Post by GODSGRACE Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 pm

I love this idea. What a wonderful way to spend the day. I agree that the gift card would be the best way to go. I have 5 kids and trying to keep food in the house and gas in the mini van is getting more challenging.

It diffidently would make my day if someone handed me a gift card for lets say three hundred dollars. What a blessing for all of us to be able to do this, hopefully really soon!!

Go RV

GODSGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by bigstan Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm

This has to be one of the best ideas I have ever heard, although I do likethe idea of moving it near the end of the month to catch the seniors who's SSI has run out for the month.

bigstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Great Idea ... going to have to think on that. In my line of work I see dozens of seniors a week, I am in their homes, talking with them, sometimes over a cup of coffee or tea, and I have met some wonderful people. All too many times though, these wonderful people are living in horrible conditions, some their choice, but most making the best of what they can. Sometimes I can help them find help, or save money, (sometimes save money and make some at the same time ... even better Very Happy ) but not always. So yea, targeting the Seniors is a great idea. Oh, another thing I have noticed, many times they will be in the stores early in the day. It's less crowded, and that is when a lot of the stores mark down their dated products for quick sale.

On a not unrelated subject, my wife and I just recently took a couple hundred dollars of groceries down to the Salvation Army canteen. It was greatly appreciated, I know of a group around here that paid and provided labor to upgrade a "soup kitchen" in the area. Also a great thing.

Another group where there is a need at least around here are children. Many kids where my wife works eat breakfast and lunch like there is no dinner ... and we are not talking (necessarily) fat kids, normal average sized kids ... who for whatever reasons are not getting proper nutrition outside of school. Sometimes it's neglectful parents, sometimes it's abject poverty and maybe a little pride ... who knows what else ... but regardless, the kids are the victims ... something to think about, I know we are.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Great idea. I don't know that I would announce it over a loudspeaker, however. Remember what happens on Black Friday. People go crazy pushing and shoving, and some people have actually been hurt. Maybe someone can suggest a safer way to proceed???
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I think Kevin has the right idea. Let's try to do something to help others now. If we are going to wait until an RV ...... well I'll stop there.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2245507099Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. (Luke 6:38 NKJV)

When we give out of a right heart, giving with joy and extravagance, God will see and He will honor that giving. I know that not all here are Christians, but I think the majority are. This is not a magic make God give formula, but a promise, that when you give, in obedience, out of a loving heart, He will give back.

When you come to give, is it of a willing heart? Or do you come grudgingly, perhaps even willingly but out of a sense of duty? If you want your giving to be acceptable then come with joy, come expecting, come and give with extravagance and obedience out of a loving heart. Trust expectantly that He will see, and He will answer, and you will always find a harvest.

It's not about giving a tenth (tithe) or giving beyond that it's about obedience. I often say to people, "It's all God's anyway, don't you think He out to have a say on how you use it?" I have pages and pages on this ... this isn't the place for it, and the Lord has not allowed me to share beyond a few trusted advisers ... OK off the soap box!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865  Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:10 pm

What an amazing day all of this would be. I can't imagine the rush from giving out that this would bring. I can't wait!!Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 3079029344
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Good idea! Don't forget any local discount food stores, there is one close to where I live, and a lot of folks who don't have the money to shop at the regular grocery stores go there, myself included.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingPeopleToLife Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 pm

I love this idea! I used to work at one of the stores and know well that there are "mirrored windows" above the registers in the offices... wouldn't it be great to be sitting behind that window watching all the excitement from within?!

How about adding a "note" of the unfailing love of God to spread the message that it is a gift from GOD and not some wealthy individual(s). All glory His - and what prodigals might decide to "come home" because of it!

LovingPeopleToLife

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm

My idea is to get gift cards from the local grocery store and then give the cards to the local charity that helps those who need the assistance with food and such. That way there is no mad rush at the grocery store for the free food. Also I would not give WalMart cards since you would have no way of ensuring that the money was being spent on necessities and not on buying things that are not needed. Plus we will be giving to the local food bank that we already support.

RV RV where are you!
Come on boy come here!
Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 2474380249
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by alohagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 pm

school lunches...... has anyone seen what they feed your kids at school... they could use some help too... just a thought Aloha All today is a great day...

alohagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by alohagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 pm

some people do not need just the necessities, some people need a little fun in their lives, mabye they buy their kid a toy for the first time in years.. so what, I think when you give money you do not get to tell them how to spend it. just me, thinking outload...try shopping in your locally owned stores instead of the big Walmart, try buying fresh food at the local farmers market instead of say wally's, it does cost money to eat healthy, don't judge to harshly how people spend there $ for we do not know their whole story..

alohagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by alohagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:25 pm

to share a short story, gave some $ to a lady who i thought needed to buy more food and necessities, she went and bought herself a new dress. I was confused so I asked her what was up. She told me she had a job interview and showing up in something that looked good and made her feel good would help her get the job, she was right. She got the job, so to her the new dress was a necessity .

alohagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

What a Great idea....Here in Kansas City we have a "Secret Santa" who goes out handing out $100 to people who appear needy ....No one knows who he is......(Well at least not the public)..... Another idea....All of the Domestic Abuse shelters have women and children who finish their time in the shelter and some go into transitional housing.....MANY of these families can not make ends meet. Any food gift cards, gasoline cards (To get to work and Doctors) and Wal Mart cards (Diapers, formula, etc.) are always highly appreciated......... Some of these women can not afford food at some point......When they see their children going hungry is when we see some returning to the abuse.................Any and all giving to those in need is part of our responsibilty. I love the grocery store idea!!!! What if it were done every seven days for a period of time? Three million IQD holders could make a difference. Can"t you feel the joy?

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by ready4riches Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 1261280965 Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 949729897 Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV 858978640 wow. why didn't i think of that. this is a wonderful idea.

ready4riches

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm

The only twist I would put on this:

Not sure I would go to a grocery store where people were already there with money in hand and buy their groceries.

I would - however - be happy to go to my local warehouse store and purchase non perishable items for the local food bank and soup kitchens.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamabob1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Instead of giving them groceries one time, I would instead pay folks way into MPB Today, that way they would have $200 of groceries every month!

Bamabob1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:53 am

My wife an I were discussing this, is there a way to keep folks from selling the debit cars, or buying booze?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

1alaskan wrote:My wife an I were discussing this, is there a way to keep folks from selling the debit cars, or buying booze?

I had been thinking about it too, 1alaskan. What if you bought a bunch of gift certificates that specified they could not be used for booze or smokes? I'm in the radio biz, and sometimes we do trades for certificates with restaurants that specify they can't be used for liquor. And sometimes we give away certificates for specific things, such as turkey or ham with all the dinner fixings at holiday time. There surely must be a way around the concerns. Another idea might be to pre-arrange something with store management where the grocery bill would be paid for one lucky participant every few hours. And the person wouldn't find out about it until they were checking out. Just some thoughts.

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day, 7th Day following RV Empty Pay it forward free groc. day, 7th day following rv

Post by desnd2 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi guys! I am checking into the gift certificate idea for my church to help with our pantry program. Soon as i find out something i will pass it on. desnd2
desnd2
desnd2

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Another idea...start buying cars for people who need them! I once heard, "instead of buying a $30K car, buy 2-$15K ones and give one away." In our case, we (a group or individually) buy up all the cars on a 'certified, pre-owned" lot, anonymously. Then start mailing letters to people that their new-to-them car is available and bring current ID to pick it up! How do we determine who to mail to? As the Holy Spirit! I have gotten my whole family to get at least one 25K note, so now I don't have to fix their teeth, buy them a car, or pay off their tickets! They will be in the position to do it themselves:>) Now I can focus on others who could not even spare the $54 to get one from GID.

Purveyor007

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:59 pm

One more idea, buy an old nursing home or motel, set it up as a transitional home to get people off the streets! There was a survey of 207 homeless people done. What was discovered was there were 70 people who were in such bad health that they were deemed to possible not live another year. Many of these people ended up being EMS'd to the hospital 2-3 times a year. The total cost to the city...$2,500,000 a year for those few. Would not those funds be better utilized supporting permanent transitional housing (a specific gov't concept) of they had a building donated to them? I know of a hotel that cannot seem to keep it's doors open. It is presently on the market for $2.4million. If someone bought that, there would be 250 rooms and numerous meeting rooms to teach and train those who wanted to learn a trade or how to get a business going! I have more ideas, but I'll quit for now.

Purveyor007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum