Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future

5 posters

Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  Empty BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future

Post by czinser Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:16 pm

I hope you watch this video on the economic future of USA...Blessings All, CZ Smile

BLUWOLF CHAT - Post By Jtudor G.E.T. 01/08/2012 dinarrecaps

_[jtudor] bluwolf Good morning.
[bluwolf] well we still are waiting for the final numbers to match in and get locked down, it has been taking up more time than usual right now. I think it’s like going into 40 hours.

[gf1hawk] bluwolf Good Morning and God Bless You
[bluwolf] but we are almost done
[bluwolf] listen up

[bluwolf] and this is something that you must do
[bluwolf] I want you to watch this video and after you see it make your own conclusions

[bluwolf] I think it’s a must see for all it more or less focus you on what to do with your new found wealth
[bluwolf] so if I can share the link let me know right now mods it’s your call
[jtudor] bluwolf Hold on.

[bluwolf] this link is being shared in all mayor news sites

[Kslark] bluwolf, we thank you for all you have done and the countless hours you have spent. A true quiet rest is due you to catch up on your sleep. Thanks again

[bluwolf] while they make a decision those interested my pm me now
[jtudor] bluwolf Go ahead and share it.

[bluwolf] ok here’s the link www.crisis12.com
http://finance.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/SMR/4597/vsp-smr2-1-w.php?s=g100&e=4723101

_ [mikey] jtudor TY

[bluwolf] listen up you guys are very rich now so please listen to it carefully and share it with your loved ones. You know that I care for each and everyone in this room and it does not get any better than this

[bluwolf] you are now the eagles in the sky
[bluwolf] and your vision is sharp

[bluwolf] well to those that sent me to rest after 40 hours I thank you for caring
[bluwolf] I am now feeling very well and ready to continue
[jtudor] bluwolf Did you get some rest last night?

[bluwolf] please be advised that everything is still on track
[bluwolf] jt yes I did ty
[bluwolf] I ask you, has anybody checked out the cbi site today?
[jtudor] bluwolf Was there a change?

[bluwolf] I do not know for I have just gotten up
[bluwolf] and went quickly into the room
[jtudor] From what I know, nothing has changed as of yet.

[bluwolf] so in my opinion they are still waiting for the lock in
[bluwolf] makes sense

[bluwolf] as soon as I get some updates I will be back
[jtudor] bluwolf OK. Thanks.

[bluwolf] well let me get some coffee
[bluwolf] now while I am gone listen to that video, happy journeys.

[bluwolf] hey one last thought pay special attention to the bank list on this video it is important to know

[bluwolf] another thing I am not encouraging anybody to buy, I just want you to see where we are as a nation ,how will this affect each and every one of us, and to have a clear view on what steps to do, I am focusing you on awareness only, are we clear.

[bluwolf] now once you see the banks that are so good at this point beware where you place your monies,, and simply do your research and go bank shopping as of now ok

[bluwolf] yw and yes you should be scared for this is the truth
[bluwolf] all worldwide meltdown is supposed to happen in late March 2012
[bluwolf] and yes this is not a JOKE.

[bluwolf] this is why they are scaring you to cashin immediately, giving out false info like cashin before 2 to 3 ,3 to 5 days or you only got 72 or 48 hours, don’t you see where I am coming from

[Studmuffin] bluwolf supposed to* .. ? a consensus of opinions ... an estimate?

[bluwolf] thou I encourage to get in and get out fast, make the right choice on where your monies are going to be safe at, are we clear

[bluwolf] just for the record
[bluwolf] I did say get in and get out fast and this is a must
[bluwolf] are we clear

[bluwolf] now either they win or you it is up to you for you hold your fortune in your hands, PERIOD
[bluwolf] now I can take the horse to water, but I cannot make him drink

[bluwolf] once this goes live lock in your reserves and try to cashin immediately
[bluwolf] good timeframe three days max

[bluwolf] and yes I will not repeat this again
[bluwolf] PERIOD

[bluwolf] now i must attend may flock
[bluwolf] so happy journeys, Dios los bendiga
[bluwolf] bluwolf out
[jtudor] bluwolf Thanks for sharing.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  Empty Re: BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future

Post by formula1man Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

More fear mongering. Trust God for only he can change our nation and this world.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  Empty Re: BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 pm

formula1man wrote:More fear mongering. Trust God for only he can change our nation and this world.

Didn't watch the video, don't have time right now, but Amen to your words! :yes:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

GN OOM, IN THE MORN.Sleep
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

spirit144 wrote:GN OOM, IN THE MORN.Sleep

Nighty-night. BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  2474380249

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-8-12 hope you watch this video on the economic future  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am

Interesting video...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum