Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE!

+13
HeadNotTheTail
SBM0601
strongtower1
nickd11
showmethe$
renny123
Herb Lady
Catherine
brains
Alchemist
MiddleClassMaiden
7freemom
gldneagle
17 posters

Go down

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Empty I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE!

Post by gldneagle Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am

Well I never thought I would be in this position but I am. I am a disabled veteran and have been unable to work for a while because the VA can't get my heart to cooperate. I was actually scheduled for heart surgery the 1st and then the 8th of this month. This got pushed back because I had real bad pnuemonia last month. But that is not the reason for my request. Last Dec. I tried to help a woman when she had kicked out her son. He did damage and caused a massive flood in her residence. She didn't have the money so I spent and repaired her place. Well that ran me short for my rent on my place. I lost it and she said "move in with me it'll be cheaper." Famous last words. Well, she then said something happened at work & she would be written up & lose her job for something she didn't do. She asked me if I could cover her mortgage (OF $1,000) for just a month or two till she found something better. Well she decided she didn't want in nursing anymore and took a job at a fraction of what she was making. So she told me I had to keep making the mortgage payments. (Hey never mind that I had bills that I could then do nothing with. (I am currently living on just my VA disability) So ever single month this year I have unfortunately paid her mortgage. Then she decided that we would make a great couple and wanted to get married. Well I had already realized that we weren't compatable but I had promised to pay off her house and bills so I was raised to keep my word. I decided even though we wouldn't make it I would stay until the RV do what I promised and then leave. Well a couple weeks ago she decided that we wouldn't make it either. Well she took and hid half of my Dinar. If that wasn't bad enough she then decided she wanted me out now. Well she knows I have absolutely no cash reserves. But I am trying to get out right away. I don't even know where I will go at the moment.

The prayer request I ask for all you to uphold at the moment is very simple. I have a very large painting that I was told was a collectors item. Please pray that I can find a buyer fast for it and that I can get $800 to $1000 so I can move and have enough for a deposit on a place. If this does RV before Christmas I won't have any problems but I ain't putting all my eggs in that basket if you know what I mean. So please take a moment & say a prayer for me & that I can get my heart fixed so I can go back to work.

Thank you so much. And have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperious New Year!!!!!!!!! Laughing ☀ I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 974290055

gldneagle

Back to top Go down

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Empty Re: I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE!

Post by 7freemom Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 am

gldneagle--- Praying His Wisdom and Provision for your needs; He knows and will provide... to His Honor and Glory...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Empty Re: I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE!

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 am

Agreeing with gldneagle: Praying for Real Wisdom in the situation... and Supernatural Provision for your needs. God certainly does know and will 'meet all your needs according to HIS riches in glory through Christ Jesus". It is God's will that you Prosper and be in Good Health... even as your soul prospers... He has promised "not good thing will He withhold from those who Love HIM and are called according to His purpose"... may find that purpose as you 'walk out' this season in your life. to the Honor and Glory of God!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 am

angelwing

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brains Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 am

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 3151798102 I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 3079029344 I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 3151798102 I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 1446433821 I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 3151798102

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 am

Catherine wrote:
Catherine wrote:Gldneagle~I have a friend in southern California who is an artist/painter==not sure if she would be interested in it but you never know-or she may know someone who would be. PM me if that sounds feasible for you gldneagle.

I would like to piggy back on your prayer request...my situation is WAY more simple than your very complex one, but I have a situation that happened over the past couple days where I may be looking at a write-up unless my boss can figure out what the heck happened. If all the pieces fall together I am in the clear but if not I will be walking on eggshells and dancing around being fired 1st time ever in my life. I don't want to stay at my job forever but! want to leave on my terms and after I finally get my benefits I have endured this long to receive.

So when peeps are praying for gldneagle could you add me to the prayer list? A write up is only going to make me more on edge at work & looking for a new job-in the soon-to-be dead of winter. I was trying to hold out until the RV/getting benefits/winter over as my job is very close to where I live so am blessed by only filling my gas tank about once every two months! And when the winter gets nasty I could walk IF I had to!! or drive a very short distance.

OK this was not to be a book-really!! Pray for both of us please! THANK U!!! angelwing angelwing

Quoting myself...this is kinda fun! Well it was looking really bad at work w/ the above situation this a.m. until I was grasping at every straw & she said *OH...I did not know that*...so am not sure yet if I am in hot water or not...plz pray it won't be a write-up {unless God has a better job for me asap!} Again I would like to leave on my terms not her's (aka the witch!!)lmao

P.S.---I just replied to your email Gldneagle. :rendeer: 🎅

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Smiley-happy093I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 7_11_117I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:29 am

Know that our prayers are with you!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

i pray for you dear man. I am a veteran as well, and i know you deserve better than this. God Bless you.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Your in my thoughts and prayers
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Blessed is the fruit amongst Jesus and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Mary. Holy mother, mother of God pray for our sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by strongtower1 Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:14 am

FatherGOD, I come into agreement and unity with gldneagle and all prayers on this post according to Jeremiah 29:1

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I ask for more faith to rise up in gldnagle through these troubled times, and know that not only are you Lord fighting his battles. Gldneage you have brothers and sisters that are standing in the gap with you in prayer & intercession. Please pray for the Lord to direct your steps to a prayer group in your area. I would like to encourage you to ask the the Lord for more faith and meditate on these scriptures.

1 Peter 5:7

Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.

John 14:27

I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid.

Philippians 4:6-7

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ.

Psalms 40:1-3

I waited patiently for God to help me; then He listened and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God. Now many will hear of the glorious things He did for me, and stand in awe before the Lord, and put their trust in Him.

Psalms 34:17-19

Yes, the Lord hears the good man when he calls to Him for help, and saves him out of all his troubles. The Lord is close to those whose heart is breaking; He rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins. The good man does not escape all troubles - he has them, too. But the Lord helps him in each and every one.

gldneagle we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, no weapon formed against you will prosper, and just know that you know that you will have triumph over the challenges in life because you trust in the Lord. Speak in faith over your mountains and issues of life, try to stop ALL negative confessions, Life and death is in the power of the tongue Proverbs 18:21

Isaiah 40:31

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Gldneagle the Lords name brings healing, restoration, check out the post under general discussion:HEALING IN HIS NAME,

Acts 3:16

By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see.

Blessings to you and yours may you have a blessed Christmas

Strongtower1

[b]

1 Peter 4:10-11

0 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Strongtower1
strongtower1
strongtower1

Back to top Go down

I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! Empty prayer

Post by SBM0601 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:02 am

gldneagle wrote:Well I never thought I would be in this position but I am. I am a disabled veteran and have been unable to work for a while because the VA can't get my heart to cooperate. I was actually scheduled for heart surgery the 1st and then the 8th of this month. This got pushed back because I had real bad pnuemonia last month. But that is not the reason for my request. Last Dec. I tried to help a woman when she had kicked out her son. He did damage and caused a massive flood in her residence. She didn't have the money so I spent and repaired her place. Well that ran me short for my rent on my place. I lost it and she said "move in with me it'll be cheaper." Famous last words. Well, she then said something happened at work & she would be written up & lose her job for something she didn't do. She asked me if I could cover her mortgage (OF $1,000) for just a month or two till she found something better. Well she decided she didn't want in nursing anymore and took a job at a fraction of what she was making. So she told me I had to keep making the mortgage payments. (Hey never mind that I had bills that I could then do nothing with. (I am currently living on just my VA disability) So ever single month this year I have unfortunately paid her mortgage. Then she decided that we would make a great couple and wanted to get married. Well I had already realized that we weren't compatable but I had promised to pay off her house and bills so I was raised to keep my word. I decided even though we wouldn't make it I would stay until the RV do what I promised and then leave. Well a couple weeks ago she decided that we wouldn't make it either. Well she took and hid half of my Dinar. If that wasn't bad enough she then decided she wanted me out now. Well she knows I have absolutely no cash reserves. But I am trying to get out right away. I don't even know where I will go at the moment.

The prayer request I ask for all you to uphold at the moment is very simple. I have a very large painting that I was told was a collectors item. Please pray that I can find a buyer fast for it and that I can get $800 to $1000 so I can move and have enough for a deposit on a place. If this does RV before Christmas I won't have any problems but I ain't putting all my eggs in that basket if you know what I mean. So please take a moment & say a prayer for me & that I can get my heart fixed so I can go back to work.

Thank you so much. And have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperious New Year!!!!!!!!! Laughing ☀ I need prayer for an important matter FAST PLEASE! 974290055

Well I am a Veteran also and am sorry for the situation that you are in. I am not only going to pray for your health and your segury but also that you can find a buyer for your painting. While in prayer I am also going to pray that you find the wisdom to protect yourself from making the decisions you have made to get you into this terrible situation. As a Brother I know it is hard to say no to those you want to help but in some cases you do have to take care of you and not let anyone take you. I love ya and hope all goes well and you have a blessed Christmas and your needs fulfilled. God Bless you.

Father please look after my brother Veteran. Father God please make him well again, and help him find peace that paseth understanding. Father God please help my Brother find a safe place where to live and have happiness. Father I ask that you give my Brother the strength to know when to say no and when to interceed. I alos want you to bless my Brother Father God for the heart he has to not be selfish and to give of himself when others are in need. Father God I also would like you to bless my Brother for his service to our families and our country. Father please move the mountains of sadness and health and make him whole again . I ask this in your precious sons name Jesus Christ AMEN and AMEN
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 am

By many we pray these things, Oh Lord, through your Son Jesus Christ, Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 am

Hey , News Flash.....God has shown up already,Do you know who you are in Christ,,,It is done ,It is Finished.....Look how many People are praying for you.Me as well..Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven..Claim It Brother take your Inheritances...We are the Kingdom!and in Jesus name the name above all names..Slow down your mind ,,Sit down...Breath...God is with you.TRUST HIM!
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brains Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 am

WOW I CAN FEEL THE LOVE YOU GUY'S ARE GREAT, I WISH WE ALL COULD BE THIS POSITIVE ALL THE TIME AMEN..:face:

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Father you who are above all things , in all things and are the GOD of the ages. I pray and ask for your will to be done in these requests as well as in all of our hearts looking to you for strength..

Hosea.. Father forgive all our sins, recevie us graciously that we may offer the fruit of our lips..

Amen

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Our prayers go out to you,all things are possible,when we believe.
👼

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilygirl Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:02 pm

God is on His Throne and will meet your needs. Praise God in Heaven!

He will make a way where there seems to be no way. Blessings

lilygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Father I ask you to place your hand on those that need your help and guidance.
In Jesus name
Amen
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Gldneagle,

Hope to see you in a better space soon!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum