Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years

Go down

The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years Empty The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:23 pm

The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years 29918

12/13/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Lebanese pound continued its decline on the black market, on Monday, to reach its lowest level ever, at 26,350 pounds against the US dollar, as a result of the deteriorating internal political situation, and the crisis with the Gulf states, the main financial supporter of Lebanon.

Dealers in the parallel market indicated that there are fears that the lira will continue to decline in the coming days, reaching 30,000 for the dollar, in the absence of any internal breakthrough or in the crisis with the Gulf countries.

They pointed out that the level that the lira has not reached since Lebanon gained its independence from the French mandate, more than 70 years ago. According to the network toss.

They believed that there is a state of pessimism prevailing in the market now, because the Council of Ministers has not convened for more than a month, given the differences between some of the political and partisan parties that govern Lebanon.

The lira jumped by more than 20% immediately after the announcement of the formation of the government headed by Najib Mikati last September, before returning to decline as a result of successive crises.

Since the outbreak of the worst financial crisis in Lebanon in late 2019, the lira has lost more than 90% of its real value against the dollar; This led to an increase in the poverty rate of more than 50% and an increase in the prices of consumer goods by more than 500%.

The Central Bank of Lebanon is still sticking to an official rate of 1,507 pounds to the US dollar, but it has finally decided to stop most forms of support for imports of basic commodities, medicine and fuel, which cost it more than $500 million annually.

Lebanon is suffering from a severe crisis as a result of the accumulation of government debts, which amounted to 98.2 billion dollars at the end of last August, or more than 170 percent of the gross domestic product, due to the spread of corruption and the accumulation of budget deficits in the past decade.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26939

The Lebanese pound has fallen to its lowest level in more than 70 years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum