Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate

Go down

Mountain Goat -  Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate  Empty Mnt Goat -- We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Mnt Goat  

...what is going on these past couple days...To begin with parliament entertained the CBI and they talked about the so-called “White Paper”. Our friend Dr. Shabbi was present and gave a speech about FOATING the dinar...my important point in recent news is that they are actually seriously discussing putting the dinar on a FLOAT.  Folks do you know just how good this news is?...I believe they are really going to do it this time... this comes in perfect timing for a January 2021 reinstatement. But...can they even wait that long since they are scrambling now to find solution on how they can meet the October dues and salaries to the citizens. ...Remember the only had secured these dues until September and we are past that already. I know...they always seem to find a solution at the last minute...But I got to tell you this time there is so much positive discussion about doing the float...

We know that in order to do this FLOAT they will NOT use the program rate and the currency auctions must be stopped in order to “reinstate” the dinar. They also...talk about “increasing the GLOBAL DEMAND” which we all should know by now means to get rid of the auctions and get it back on FOREX and use the dinar for trade once again.  But as usual some economist also do not agree with Dr. Shabibi and the CBI in wanting to do this FLOAT...So this only confirms to us again that they are serious about the FLOAT. We know the process that is involved and it means first accomplishing the “project to delete the zeros” and so articles also talk about doing this now too along with the thinking of the FLOAT. Folks this is all “WOW!” and fantastic news for us...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum