Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 Empty Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:52 pm

RANDY KOONCE

Well, once again, we have had another long pause since I last gave an update to everyone.  But, we have just now had a window open up, giving us another opportunity to finish up this investment.  We are all weary!!  This has been the longest 'wait', and none of us ever thought it would be this long.

Many have asked me if I had gotten out.  The answer is:  NO!!  I have not sold my dinar.  And I have not exchanged any dinar.  I know from different people writing to me that this rumor has been floating around out there in Dinarland.  It is NOT true.  I am still in the game with everyone else.

I felt that since I was not being paid to keep everyone updated every week, along with the fact that I needed to actually work to put food on my own table - well working came first.

Answering every person who has emailed me, texted me, called me, then emailed me again, texted me again, and called me again - well, responding to the mountains of requests for information was just not as great a priority as food was. I do like to eat regularly.   It was never in my heart to rudely ignore everyone, but it did cross my mind a time or two when the 2:00am texts came in.  Sorry.  (Not sorry!)

However.  I am writing this letter to let everyone know - we have another window opening up.  And this time, it is my opinion that the window will remain open until . . .  we are done.

"At least, if ALL the political parties keep playing nice."  The story of this journey would make the greatest political thriller novel of all time!

This time, it looks like the HCL is nearly done.  If you have been keeping up with the articles coming out recently, then you know that Iraq has been signaling that they are going to pay people.

And in the last week, they have let us know that the census that has been finished recently is on employees who will get paid.  So what that means is  . . .  Iraq is finally ready to be DONE!  The US and the IMF wanted them to get the borrowing law ready.  The articles coming out have also been saying that this is done.

It appears that Iraq has now done what everyone wanted done, and there is nothing left to be done.  Except. . . (repeat with me) The Rate.  The date.

(Too bad our own government can't get it done!)

I normally joke at the beginning of my updates about the Nigerian princesses and lottery.  But we've been in this thing so long that all the lottery money has been spent and the princesses have died.  So, it's not funny anymore.

With the Covid out there, there might be a few extra challenges in the exchange process, so be sure and call your bank, make an appointment, and ask them what their requirements are for coming in.

All of the major banks will exchange for us, but it might take a bit of extra planning.   Just stay calm.  Be polite.  Breathe.  Do.  Not.  Get.  Hysterical.

Breathe.  Several times.  Be wise.  Be smart.  Do not be rash.  Make good decisions.

Do not give your dinar to anyone except a bank.  Get professional advice.  Invest wisely.  Learn to say 'No'.

God bless all of you.  It has been a journey none of us ever expected, but we should all be grateful to have been included in it.

Check www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

Blessings. Randy Koonce  koonce@randykoonce.com

koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 Empty Re: Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20

Post by Zig Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:51 am

LOL...Randy has had more WINDOWS than a skyscraper...and to think that I used to listen to his long BS calls...Jeez....Here's your *&^%$# window, Randy! koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 M19181
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Sam I Am and CyberCyndi like this post

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20 Empty Re: Randy Koonce Update - "we have another window opening up" 6/29/20

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum