Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20

Go down

frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 Empty Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:25 pm

Delta and MilitiaMan  

Delta: Article:  "Mansour Express Exchange and Remittance System A new product through the system for the window selling foreign currency to the Central Bank of Iraq.   MilitiaMan:  They clearly have now set things up to be electronic and in a big way. And in an International way. They are telling us they have the legal accounting, evidence of "Calculations", of Accounting Values, with International Standards...suggests they have the international rate to go with it too. They would not be going cashless with a system like this at a program rate and at a time like this. But at an international rate imo, yes they would.

...with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well. All types of currencies, too. Thus, they will need to stop the  Currency Auctions. (KO punch to Iran?) They now have a valid excuse outside the parameters of the GOI to RI, as it is vital to the Monetary system to keep money moving. They stop money movement they will have problems with the IMF, UST, WB,  inflation rearing it's ugly head, no liquidity, etc.. So this suggests they are ready to raise the rate soon, as they have the calculations and values necessary to do so.  The have the excuse of the virus as an ace in the hole to get it done. imo.  They will soon announce they are Art 8 and at what rate they have calculated for the value of the future IQD exchange rate that all the Iraqis await and we too.. imo...the Perfect Storm is Upon us..ioo...

3/8/20

frank delta - Delta and MilitiaMan: "with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well" 3/8/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum