Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19

3 posters

Go down

frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 Empty Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:42 pm

Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others bullshit you on dates for an RV. Like I said we are not looking for an RV so that alone should tell you something is wrong with their intel.

Second after watching this video set today do you still think we are going to see a reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar anytime soon?

If we don't get it by mid to late January once agian I am telling everyone to buckle down because its going to be a very long year to January 2021 once again. No my fault I am only the messager....

Oh - but some gurus have answers (or lies) to this too and have the nerve to tell you that Iraq is changing their fiscal year to begin in April not January beginning in 2020. Really?/ Just like that? Where is the proof? Of course they need to drag it out to Aprill as to keep scamming you to buy products and click on their sites.

Of course they have no proof of what they say and many will just soak up this crap and believe anything these idiots tell them. I have solid proof that the Iraqi fiscal year begins in January and they have no plans to change it anytime soon. So go figure...

12/27/19

frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19

Post by MarshaLay Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:34 pm

I agree totally some get paid $8 a click for there bs. Your right they keep you going til april then april thru every month after with false hope markz. Is one too and judy and they have multiple accounts with different names same bs.

MarshaLay

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat: "Please, please don't let these idiot intel gurus like TNT Tony A.K.A. Superfantastic, Bruce (big stupid call) or Delta and Frank26 (Keep The Fake News Alive- A.K.A. KTFA) and many others" 12/27/19

Post by Captain259 Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:24 pm

------------HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL-------WELL ANOTHER YEAR HAS ENDED WITH SO MUCH BULLSHIT FROM  THE GURU'S---TONY AND RAY---STILL PLEADING FOR MONEY VIA 610-----FRANK WITH HIS UB2B---MARKZ WITH ALL HIS BULLSHIT----WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL---UNTIL THEY GET RID OF MILIKI AND THOSE THIEVES NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I THINK TRUMP NOW HAS IT IN HAND. MT.GOAT IS RIGHT--THE GURU'S ARE A--HOLES. THE DINAR IS A COUNTRIES CURRENCY--GIVE ME 50 CENTS TO A DOLLAR AND I WILL BE HAPPY---THE GURU'S ARE WHORES.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum